PDA

View Full Version : VR JetForce

Agitprop
17-06-2013, 02:34 PM
Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them? Yes. (edit: I thought this was about general RGC rules, hence my post)
Requesting Tier 1 entry.
Been playing Dota since 6.23, spent a lot of time on DLG lately (mainly in support role, always followed the rules, never got any penalties or bans), but since it got closed down, I'm looking for a new platform to play again. I'm requesting a vouch since it really pains me to play games that feature leavers, afk-ers, abusers and players with little skill (I've met them all since I've joined) as previously I've been playing in a community that heavily penalized them all, resulting in friendly and quality matches.
Please help me play in a leaver/noob-free environment again!
Thank you in advance!
(Username: JetForce)

edit: I realized I haven't played 30 games yet. (Only read the Tier 1 rules after posting as I though the question mentioned general rules. Sorry.) Now I just made myself look silly. Delete thread please, I will post again once I have met every single prerequisite! Sorry about the inconvenience!
(On a second note, is there any chance my 462 games played on DLG can weigh in here or do I have to necessarily get those 30 games on europe public? http://www.dotalicious-gaming.com/?action=profile;u=121524)

yinkh2121
19-06-2013, 10:45 AM
!Denied

League Closed