11-12-2009, 10:16 PM
IRC name: junker
Q-Auth: roadwish
Garena name: im_not_junker

* Where are you from?
Estonia

* How old are you?

* Tell us a bit about yourself.
Hey, I'm Karl "junker" Riive. I study computers and networking. In my spare time I like to watch movies and read.

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).
No, clanless :-) I do ocasionally play some funwars with my buddies.

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).
Started playing around 6.2X. Because I have this competetive soul the 1st thing I did was watch some replays of the good clans. Uhh, played in MYM #pride 4... Twice for team estonia, been to Estonian lans and hopefully going to Dreamhack summer this year.

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle) I play a decent hardcore carry and support, not that much of a ganker :-P I have very good overall knowledge of the game.

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://www.dota-allstars.com to upload)
I think I have some good replays from NIHL : o

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?
Yes.

* Do you have a microphone?
Yes.

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?
Yes.

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?

junker

* Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.

nOu/foux

* Is there anything else you want to add?

If your vouch request gets denied, you will be able to reapply in only 2 months.

Xeqn
11-12-2009, 10:37 PM
support mr syllabear

imported_Foux
12-12-2009, 12:14 AM
support!

junker
16-12-2009, 03:05 PM
BUMP LOL

Stormm
09-01-2010, 05:43 PM
unsupport