PDA

View Full Version : Ban apeal Themuffinman!

TheMuffinMan
11-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Time passed since the ban was issued:10 min
Previous appeals:1
Reason(s) why you deserve to be unbanned:Im not a leaver,if admins can see my previous games, theyl confirm that.
I got banned for a stupid reason , because i left a game.
Let me explain
It all happend at 21:05 when i signed for a game and we all gather up and we start game.
Captain is picking the heroes and i say , ME MIRANA, no one said a thing then, when i go to pick her i see that some guy with nick "noob" smth had picked her , i get stuck with Aba + supp roll , i say swap and he said "die of aids" i said dude give me ptom i called her , he ignored me , i say again give me ptom and he just writes ^^. I said that im sorry but i wont play aba with supp roll and left the game.
I am still sorry but there was no other choice , i wasent going to play him and that was that!

Shabazza
11-12-2009, 11:39 PM
You should have played the game and reported him afterwards.
The result would be:

Him: ~7 days ban (flaming+game ruining)
You: 0 days ban

Now it will probably be

Him: ~7 days ban (flaming+game ruining)
You: 7 days ban

8/

TheMuffinMan
12-12-2009, 12:33 AM
Its ok if i get ban... i deserve it but i am taking him with me , i didnt have time to play a game that i feal like i lost because i didnt have the will to play , instead i played a nother game after that and pwned with viper.
I am ok with the fact that him and I will get a ban...
But if he doesent get a ban then im going to blow a fuse ....

TyR)
12-12-2009, 01:07 AM
I banned him even before banning you. Besides, I think I stated how to deal with such players.
Btw nice attitude "I'll take him with me".
If that situation arises again, what are you going to do?

Osom
12-12-2009, 02:24 PM
He's been banned before already (muffin) and it seems he's not willing to change his attitude at all, at least he didn't learn his lesson then, nothing will change now either. Should keep players like that out of here

Cnacnel
12-12-2009, 03:08 PM
He's been banned before already (muffin) and it seems he's not willing to change his attitude at all, at least he didn't learn his lesson then, nothing will change now either. Should keep players like that out of here
Don't post if the ban doesn't concern you please.

Sigh, I hate when people take reserved heroes and I understand that you had a reason to leave Themuffinman, but please consider that you ruined the game for other 9 players by leaving. Do not do it again.

n00bc4k3 is of course banned. In the mean time you can read the rules (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=19335) to know them better.

TheMuffinMan
12-12-2009, 04:07 PM
10x Can , i wanted to write that but you did my job ,
Next time if that happens i know what to do... ill play the game then make a ban appeal and after that im gonna play another game :).
Dont worry i wont do it again , but it was L8 and i was kinda tired ....
I did not see the reason to get any more angry than i was , i am sorry for those 8 players but im not sorry about that idiot that took my hero ;).
P.S. That last ban was not for leaving or smth like that ...

SouL]ReQuieM
14-12-2009, 01:00 PM
the ban was for your reaction (behaviour) and ofc for leaving the game on purpose

I hope you learn your lesson, you will be unbanned tomorrow 15 december (17:00 cet)

TheMuffinMan
14-12-2009, 09:30 PM
I will and 10x

MYHEARTISUNDEAD
14-12-2009, 10:05 PM
Banned again.

Your political career is going down the toilet, buddy.

SouL]ReQuieM
15-12-2009, 07:19 PM
ok i just unbanned but i hope you learn your lesson and never do it again

Granted