PDA

View Full Version : Ban Abuse

K0.Flawl3sS-
10-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Hi,

Is it allowed to client ban people for retarded reasons?
!baninfo / !banhistory K0.Flawl3sS- please

I tried to help a guy and got banned by agares in support room, then when i told him to show baninfo in ban support and just wrote the word - kid, he client banned me. (all this happened between IST 6:45 to 6:53 PM)

This is an example of what happened:

Member - Aww sad, my rgd will go waste as I am not clan Admin
Me- mail rogers and try, he will change clan admin
Agares- No it wont as I already said
Me- I asked thunder the same thing yesterday and he said can be done
Agares - Thunder no longer knows things have changed around here, dont try to act smart
Me- I am not trying to act smart, m just helping a guy. This is support room and you are an Admin - Please behave as such, no need to insult
Agares - !ban bb

then got client banned by him.

All this chat log can be found in support room IST 6:45 to 6:53 PM.
I know nothing will happen as he is one of the administrators - just pointing out that there was no reason for me to be banned.

K0.Flawl3sS-
10-08-2013, 03:55 PM
Well he unbanned me....he thought I was mocking him in support room. God knows why he thought that but nvm -_-'

Will this ban history b cleared?

WrongTurn
12-08-2013, 10:25 AM
THats not the Point , Support room is to help users , You trying to help Doesnt really help us simply because you were giving the user the wrong answer , staff answered him but you had to argue with the staff and keep on trying to proove your "wrong" Point .
Your ban isnt an abuse , Please dont try to help users in support room we have our staff for that .
Thread Closed