PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] User Abuse: LaVolpe

Rock_N_Troll
12-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Accused Battle.Net account:findmybombsplz
Your battlet.net Account:Rock_N_Troll
Game name:ap****
Abused rule:threatened to demote me,has been ironic to me
Time of event (In Game):after game(screenshot attached)
Further details:After game,user findmybombsplz send me a private message AGAIN,threatening that he will post me just because i followed the rules and banned his m8 for illegal votekick.He laughed at me,saying "say bb to your admin rights".Previously in game,i warned the accused user and the user that i ban,that next votekick will be banned(as you can see in replay).Seriously, i dont have empathy for the accused user.I'm just tired of people threatening for their own goods(and usually these ppl never appear in forum)

You agree that you will not:

a. Post any comment that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

b. Harm minors in any way;

c. Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a DotA-Alliance Project Staff; also mislead the players that you have Game Administrator right when you don't.

d. Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the channel;

e. Make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;

f. Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;

g. Interfere with or disrupt the DotA-Alliance servers or networks connected to the Battle.Net�, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to DotA-Alliance;

h. "Stalk" or otherwise harass another;

i. Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through h above.

j. Threaten for a ban or demote or any other kind of punishment for no reason, aiming to achieve personal goals through intimidation.

k. "Troll". Meaining that you will not try to enrage, in purpose, another player so that he will step over the line and be punished for that, or in any way enrage others without a particular reason.

l. Any ironic / or generally scornful comment with derogatory content to staff member, shall be punished with immediate ban.

Tsakwnas
13-08-2013, 01:10 AM
Λοιπον απο την στιγμη που κανεις votecancel πρεπει να κατσεις και να κοιταξεις το gameplay του αντιπαλου. Αδικο δεν ειχαν, καθοτι το troll πηγαινε κατευθειαν πανω στο αντιπαλο team.

Επισης δοκιμασε το mute το dnd ή το squelch. Βοηθαει αρκετα.

LaVolpe banned for gameruin

Abuse Solved
Topic Closed