View Full Version : [REJECTED] Unban Request : Tura.THC-

Outsider93
14-08-2013, 01:22 AM
Accused Battle.Net account: tsakwnas
Your battlet.net Account: Outsider93
Game name: AR6310
Abused rule: Abuse.
Time of event (In Game): 01:19
Further details: Tura.THC- is my friend.We play gether and I know he didnt left the game on purpose.Hes PC had problems with connection.Tsakwnas needs to be demoted and Tura.THC- needs to be unbanned.Never saw admins bann someone who has over 600 games and got disconnected in 1st minut.Thats pure abuse.And this is not unban request for Tura.THC-.As I saw in erlier reports where admins did abuse players,the abused players got unban after admin get his warnings.So I beg for stuff members to be fast on this one.Thanks for doing your job.Here is replay.

http://rankedgamingparser.com/view_replay.php?file=1376435784.w3g

Tsakwnas
14-08-2013, 02:09 AM
Surpriseeeeee.. I am staff Also. I don't care about his game's. He ruined the game, and if he has problem with his internet, tell him to go and fix it.

By the way, u can check your's friend behaviour. And i am gonna change the reason from plugger to bad manners to wisp. Also, if u don't like greeks u can go to nasa bot and play with your maphacker's friend.

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/2558/dkfu.jpg

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3909/l8e4.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1425/rl2g.jpg

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/4221/ma7n.jpg

Tura.Thc- banned for bad manners wisp / racism / flame

Outsider93 i am expecting an apologise from you, for your behaviour at my wall. Otherwise, you ll have consequences also..

Outsider93
14-08-2013, 02:25 AM
Ohoho... I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE STUFF MEMBER.As you know you are not the only stuff member.And yes...of course he will be raging because he is banned for no reason.And something I cant figure it out....where did you red that I dont like Greeks ? You are bad admin.He owned both Turbo and you in games so you are pissed at him and THAT IS NO REASON FOR BANN.And I am not going to apologise to you because I didnt do anything wrong.Didnt flame , didnt swear at you , didnt even spamm.If you are an admin you are not The God.What you are going to lie and say that I whispered to you with bad manners also ? Are you going to bann me ? Oh , well.Ill go cry then.This is what I wrote on your wall.Quote:You will regret on banning Tura.THC-.I already posted you. Just for other stuff members to see.

Outsider93
14-08-2013, 12:43 PM
As you all can see...bad manners and flame came after he got banned.I cant see racism anywhere there.This is definition of racism:Prejudice or discrimination directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief.DIFFERENT RACE not DIFFERENT NATIONALITY.You have BLACK , WHITE , YELLOW and RED race for your information.Red is almost extincted.You can say its NATIONALISM which I guess is also bannable but that also came after he got banned.Tura.THC- is usally calm guy and he dont swear at other players unless he get threated the way he was in this case.How would you react?He got banned several times for plugging but thats not upon him.Hes trying to fix his computer and in previous Unban Requests you can see what I am saying.Behaviour of Tsakwnas is unimaginable for someone who has that responsability.

Vlakakos
14-08-2013, 01:08 PM
As you all can see...bad manners and flame came after he got banned.I cant see racism anywhere there.This is definition of racism:Prejudice or discrimination directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief.DIFFERENT RACE not DIFFERENT NATIONALITY.You have BLACK , WHITE , YELLOW and RED race for your information.Red is almost extincted.You can say its NATIONALISM which I guess is also bannable but that also came after he got banned.Tura.THC- is usally calm guy and he dont swear at other players unless he get threated the way he was in this case.How would you react?He got banned several times for plugging but thats not upon him.Hes trying to fix his computer and in previous Unban Requests you can see what I am saying.Behaviour of Tsakwnas is unimaginable for someone who has that responsability.

He swears about mothers and you go for abuse... And how is not "greeks retards" racism? If I say serbian retards how would that make you feel. Perm ban to this guy. He should show some respect to our people. If he doesn't like us he can go play with his mhacking friends as tsakwnis said.

Outsider93
14-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Please , before you post again , go buy vocabulary or something like that.Check DEFINITION of RACISM and check DEFINITION of NATIONALISM.And all that came after he got banned.In 852 games he havent had a single ban for bad manners.How do you explain that ? You support Tsakwnas just because Tura.THC- said something bad about his (and most of players on MyMGN) nationality but then again...ask yourself how would you react?Think about it.I disagree with that statement of my friend but he was raged because it was unfair thing to do from an Admin/Stuff Member.

j3ns3n
15-08-2013, 12:48 AM
staff abuse Denied

Να μεταφερθεί αντίγραφο στα unban req και να κριθούν τα manners του Tura.THC-

Closed

MorningStar
15-08-2013, 02:28 AM
Copied, Renamed and Reopened

Sn0w_Bl4cK
15-08-2013, 07:00 PM
If he wants to take his account back he needs to come on his own to claim it.

You're not his lawyer or his secretary to make things for him

Rejected