Spoken languages: greek-english

Experience, playtimes and general info
5 wres tin imera ka8emera opote 5*7=35ores thn ebdomada

Battle.Net Account: drakosauros

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: garena/nol/eleos

Your activity and average playtime each week: peripou apogeumataki

Which time of the day you usually play: 6 me 11

How long you have been playing DotA: 3xronia

Your ability to communicate with others: mporo na epikoinoniso me olous tous tupous player

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? nai, exw diavasei ta rules

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? .h piesh den einai kai kati kako gia mena einai apla ena game gia na pername thn ora mas euxarista

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks):kanena problima

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? zer2,mr_pushianos,petamenos_,eipes_kati,killer_dot a,the_panic,4alidakiass,g1ga_das, kai alloi poli

Why do you want to be an Admin: 8elw na ginw admin giati exw bare8ei na blepw se polla games pou dn uparxei admin na ginetai panikos kai na stamatisw kapoia paidia pou xalane to game ton upolipon.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: 8elw na kanw ena kalitero game xwris mh game ruin kai brisies kai ola ta sxetika.

A few things about yourself: mou aresei i dota para polu(kai giauto paizw toses wres fusika )

Are you premium member?: yes

Are you using or a friend of yours an admin card?: yes

ThE_LoRdI_GR
30-08-2013, 11:11 AM
κλειδώνει για τον Κ odissea
CLOSED

j3ns3n
02-09-2013, 09:31 PM
[drakosauros] was banned by [The-New-Guy@IRC] on 2013-08-30 (via DA-BOT) because: [manners] [9 days]

Προσπάθησε όταν αφαιρεθεί ο αποκλεισμός.

Reject