PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED]Backdoor abuse

LvS_L0myrion
28-06-2009, 06:35 PM
3 players sto video kanane backdoor kai pirane to game.
Ta onomata einai:
1) PapiBlockUltra
2) Blowjooob
3) leprwn_james

To replay einai diafwtistiko.sto game epeze enas filos mou me to name mou kai xoris na eixe kanei spoofcheck opote den mporouse na tous riksei ban apeu8eias gia backdoor.

link:---> http://rapidshare.com/files/249636143/backdoor.rar.html

Saen
30-06-2009, 01:53 PM
Well,i start with

006610(King Leoric,The Skeleton KIng) left the game after dying from Dn_3eRw_PaiZw(broodmother) at 19:30-40.....so a ban should be nice as a punishment for game ruining

Dcr86(Centaur Warchief) left the game after dying from PapiBlockULTRA(Syllabear) at 44:15-20.....but i think that it might be a dc or sth

Finally, the names PapiBlockUltra(Syllabear),Blowjooob(Necrolyte),lep rwn_james(Nevermore) so due to the GENERAL RULES FOR FORUMS, BATTLENET CHANNELS AND GAMES: C) DotA-Alliance promotes Sportsmanship, therefore, behavior outside the limits of sportsmanship will be punished.and D) Sportsmanship includes unjustifiable “leave”, “badmanners”, “spamming”, “flaming”, “backdooring”, use of “maphack”, “racist comments” and “harassment” of the community members. made backdoor at 48:50-58

PapiBlockUltra(Syllabear) should get banned for backdooring and flaming(swearing),
Blowjooob(necrolyte) should get banned for backdooring and flaming(swearing),
leprwn_james(Nevermore) should get banned for backdooring

and please use this form to report sth:

1)Κατηγορούμενος/οι(Accounts):
2)Gamename:
3)Κατηγορία(Manners/Leave/Other):
4)HostBot(NoL-HostBot-1,2 etc.):

That's my statement

LvS_L0myrion
30-06-2009, 03:27 PM
I am an admin and i would ban the leavers but i wasnt playing at this game.a friend of mine was playing with my name.plus, can i ban someone for backdooring? e.x !ban "name" backdoor????

MasteR[KM]
01-07-2009, 10:18 AM
Den exeis kamia eksousia na kaneis ban atoma pou apofasistike na ginei ban sto forum. Auto einai douleia twn armodiwn admin.

zimba
01-07-2009, 11:19 AM
Ta warn perastikan in bnet sto bot pou egine to game!
*PapiBlockUltra:BACKDOOR
*Blowjooob:BACKDOOR/FLAMING
*leprwn_james:BACKDOOR