Personal Info

Your name: Dimitris

Your country: Greece

A language you can speak(other than English): German

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: D3athWaRRioR

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: OcoD / GR / EsC / SpL

Your activity and average playtime each week: I'm playing dota about 7 hours per day and sometimes more.

How long you have been playing DotA: I'm playing dota for 4 years.

Your ability to communicate with others: I believe that i'm a very social person and i don't have any problems with my mates.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes, obviously.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I think positive and i never get angry.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks): I don't have any problems. If I have, I will discuss it with him.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? StealingSpree and KiTz friends in real life.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) Yes, i use ventrilo a lot.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: First of all, to create games with my friends when the other admins are offline. Moreover, I think that I can help in better process of games.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: Well, I believe that I can help you with anything you need because i concern too much with dota stuff. I'll do my best.
A few things about yourself: I'm kind person with a good behaviour. I help my mates and I try to keep cool myself and others.

Additional information: I don't have anything else to say.

Thanks to hear me,
D3athWaRRioR.

Bloodrose
29-06-2009, 09:31 AM
oraio application +1 apo mena

Th3_AsSaSiN
29-06-2009, 12:28 PM
That was a really good application . +1 from me . You deserve it by showing us u are responsible and a good person. :) GL

t3k1ll3r
29-06-2009, 12:34 PM
Πολυ ωραιο thread.Support απο μενα φιλε και σε περιμενω για κανα game ειτε γινεις promote σε admin,ειτε απορριφθεις.Παντως ητανε πολυ ωραιο και συγκροτημενο thread και μακαρι να γινεις admin...

BoNGHoLE
29-06-2009, 02:29 PM
edaxi tin gnwmi m gia esena tin 3ereis, eisai poly kalos player alla den exeis activity sto foroum giauto s poteinw na gineis ligo pio active sto foroum kai meta 3anakane thread ... tote 8a gineis admin!

Just.owned-
02-07-2009, 12:38 PM
To +1 Apo mena to pernei. apla prepei na eisai ligo pio active :P
(kai gw eixa na mpw sto site 1 mina eimoun diakopes xD)

MaKeDaS(s
02-07-2009, 06:23 PM
GL chief t aksizeis shmera paiksame g 1h fora m magepses :P ) PL KALOS PAIXTHS +1

tailandi
03-07-2009, 06:54 AM
+1 epidi eisai poli kalos player kai kalos chief GL bro :agree:

D0MeNiCa
03-07-2009, 03:34 PM
Den eisai arketa active sto site
Rejected.