PDA

View Full Version : Hmm..

jiXaw.
22-12-2009, 05:14 PM
There is no section to post for this, but somehow this is "BAN APPEAL" but i won't use the template, since i am here to complain about DR.comm unvouch...ok here it goes.

I was in team with frO.ozen , Ivan(was captain) and 2 other guys don't remember names, and we started game, and everything was fine but since they started owning us, tinker started talking shit(don't know his right nick...) , he was spamming on all chat and nothing from me, then WD(don't know his nick too) started all spam too and it was kinda "flame war" on all chat between them too....and than tinker was killed since he pushed alone....and said on ALL chat "Omg ES noob, enchant totem lvl 3" (i was playing ES) ......and i responded on ALLIES to him, like don't blame me , u falied mid also...and he said no wards no what...and i said , don't look at me loot at u we all failed, well somehow they continued spamming all chat, not me everything i typed was on allies, and then FlatOut (opponent team) told to Fro.Ozen to type !muteall...but don't know why he said he can't do that...but he will unvouch whole team from Dr.community.

So, i am here for a week now, played well, acted well and mannered no flames no shit, and in 1 single game in which whole team failed (including me) i respond to a guy (tinker) who talks shit about me on ALL, and my respond was on allies without rude words(as posted up) and i get unvouch from DR.comm for that, i know you admins can check game chat so check my last game and see the chat i got the replay...but would take u time to watch it so better just read chat, and see that i am right.

And for end, i can easy get revouch in Dr.comm in 3-4 days proving that you(frO.ozen) was wrong about me, since i am mannered and descent player, just i was provoced in 1 game....so why i make this "appeal" , cause i consider my unvouch not fair, and i can wait 3-4 days to get revouch, but i want to be formal cause i did nothing wrong there to get unvouch.

Flutschi
22-12-2009, 05:27 PM
You're right, ur flame is not that bad, BUT you were reported before, and just got away with a warning, and this time, its just too much.

Next time, try to just be quiet, dont respond at all is better then to respond badly!

you will be revouched if the time is right.

jiXaw.
22-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Ok, thx for replying, btw

you will be revouched if the time is right
i don't understand this :(...?

Anyway i'll keep playing here since i like this platform a lot, just was angry cause i get unvouch cause i made stupid mistake, responding to a random guy :(.

Flutschi
22-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Ok, thx for replying, btw

i don't understand this :(...?

Anyway i'll keep playing here since i like this platform a lot, just was angry cause i get unvouch cause i made stupid mistake, responding to a random guy :(.

well, u get revouch if u show us that u can shutup when u need to :)

and yep, dont respond to a random guy!

closed on ur wish