PDA

View Full Version : banappeal I_EAT_BABIES

I_EAT_BABIES
22-12-2009, 07:17 PM
now im back , cause my mIRC started screwing around and couldnt play dotA and i wanna play some dotA here maybe for some time. :C anyways ..

Ban appeal template
Time passed since the ban was issued:
Like 3 weeks , i dont really know how long i think 2-4weeks .

Previous appeals:
This appeal will be my first one , evar !

Reason(s) why you deserve to be unbanned: No srsly i was crying when i got banned here , every1 is calling me a douche cause i play support and fail sometimes they hurt my feelings by saying me a idiot and those stuff :CCC *ggggiigglleee*

Sooo , i raged 1 game i deserved to be unbanned cause i play with bunch of "pros" who played first time cm mode i think . And i was so pissed we got outpicked 123% no chance to win we had like 3-15 run there was like 10 min until we could ff and i was 100% sure that those "pros" wont ff and i couldt take the pain , oh the painnnn 10 more mins + if they wouldnt ff , soo im decent dota player who does belong in this dotarank client and play some epic DotA ! :rolleyes:

Cnacnel
22-12-2009, 09:47 PM
now im back , cause my mIRC started screwing around and couldnt play dotA and i wanna play some dotA here maybe for some time. :C anyways ..

Ban appeal template
Like 3 weeks , i dont really know how long i think 2-4weeks .

Previous appeals:
This appeal will be my first one , evar !

Reason(s) why you deserve to be unbanned: No srsly i was crying when i got banned here , every1 is calling me a douche cause i play support and fail sometimes they hurt my feelings by saying me a idiot and those stuff :CCC *ggggiigglleee*

Sooo , i raged 1 game i deserved to be unbanned cause i play with bunch of "pros" who played first time cm mode i think . And i was so pissed we got outpicked 123% no chance to win we had like 3-15 run there was like 10 min until we could ff and i was 100% sure that those "pros" wont ff and i couldt take the pain , oh the painnnn 10 more mins + if they wouldnt ff , soo im decent dota player who does belong in this dotarank client and play some epic DotA ! :rolleyes:

8 days ago.

The only epic thing I saw when looking at your games was http://85.236.103.26/arank/admincenter/chatlog.php?gid=25862
WC3 MVP of the team and the rest - just no comment :D
WC3 FOR EVER

I_EAT_BABIES
22-12-2009, 10:01 PM
i had atleast 3 epic games with supporter , all the games i played there was as a supporter !

Soo if its cancelled its gone , then fu :D so sad , ill get my mirc fixed go play dota.gc instead :CCCCC

SouL]ReQuieM
22-12-2009, 11:24 PM
i will give you another chance since this is your first appeal, but remember please do not rage quit games because of outpicked or any other reason.

Granted