View Full Version : Ban Appeal: Frag(-_-)Artist

Frag(-_-)Artist
22-12-2009, 08:30 PM
Time passed since the ban was issued: 1day
Banned for: No Manner
Banned by: Ottoman
Previous appeals: no
Reason(s) why you deserve to be unbanned:

Because i fell like mature person which does not ruin the games.

I play in every single game very actively, trying to help much as possible my teammates (gangs, tp, support, def).

Most time i act friendly/mannered (even we loosing!! i hate teams which flame each others when things goes wrong -> Flaming and whining is not simple a solution to make team winning).

So what was happen i get banned?
I was playing solo mid tinker and being permaganked at mid for first 15minutes. I have to play very passivly cause know there is Mirana at ancients and vengeful at jungle waiting for me. Have no wards support from team nor chance for single rune because opponents play good.

Anyway the game was not going good for our team because my teammates dont play together and actively and dont gang at early at all.

Even this i was able to accomplished BoT, Shiva, Hex in 40minutes!

Because this fact i was really dissapointed by my team flaming me like hell the medusa from mid have some yasha and phaseboot (lol). Then some flame arrise i dont remember exactly but the brakepoint was been when i told to Ottoman(he was trying to get the whin and flame under control was been something really horible trust me) something like i flame back if some idiot flame me im noob and this stuff. After game ended i was banned.

EDIT: To proove a little bit more this game was a mess of mess this is another topic regarding this game: http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=20574

Anyway i know i don't act so nicely in this game and be sure this don't happen again because i never want to get provoked again to do so low-grade acting.

FrO.oZeN
22-12-2009, 09:31 PM
I was the one who banned you, not ottoman. Anyway i support your appeal but pls promise that you won't act like this anymore. It doesn't helped the game athmosphere which allready was a total mess. Also your constant blaming on f.e. ES doesn't help and doesn't show you in a good view.

Cnacnel
22-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Wow!
I think I can say that for the whole Staff: "Thank you for making a nearly perfect appeal. It makes our job much easier."

SouL]ReQuieM
22-12-2009, 11:14 PM
well you will be banned for another 3 days to calm down a bit,

unban at 25-12-2009

dD_Djinn
23-12-2009, 09:09 PM
I was the one with phase and yasha :p and 5k gold @ 22 min, anyway, the game didn't reach the 40th min?
i remember now @ 35 min i had bloodstone and 15 charges.. lol

SouL]ReQuieM
25-12-2009, 10:27 AM
unbanned

Granted