PDA

View Full Version : Pdc1646 - pucknorris[hfn] - ipban.

Xa3rio
22-12-2009, 11:07 PM
Game Name: pdc1646
Name: Pucknorris[hfn]
Problem: I don't care anymore, give me 30% warn, even 50%, but don't let this sad imitation of a player play among us.

Short list of what he did in 1 game:
1. Sucked - 3;13 with sniper - and he blamed other lanes for not calling misses, he blamed others for his failure.
2. Abused mute - He muted 15-20 times overall during 1 game, most of the time for nothing, people dissagreeing with him.
3. Flaming - he flamed the whole game, called people names.
4. Being an emo kid - he managed to say that he's better with danishpride, and then he lied about his cs on mid lane( he said he got 65 cd even though he got killed 7 times during first 15 min).
5. Sold my items - During the game (i was sharing chicken) he sold my point booster to the vendor.
6. using heroes - i know it was him who used my hero, he skilled me up wrong(after i took the share the problem was over, so it's 100% him)

I'm applying for a ban for this user, furthermore, an ip ban would suit him best. I know i flamed during the game, so i'm ready to take all the punishment( i am alergic to people like him) i can even be banned along with this retarded child, but please Ip ban him, don't let this 5yo emo sucker play along with other people.

Also, i'd like you to not blame my teamates, they actually did everything they could, so skip their flaming, it's all because of this retard.

proof:

PuCkNoRrIs[HFN]
23-12-2009, 06:31 PM
ok now i say this:

1.-U flamed,allowed to mute
2.-i didn't flamed
3.-Mirana ganged me at mid like 5times and from top line there was no miss
4.-Allowed to play bad
5.-Didn't lied about my cs
6.-Any proof that i did used ur hero??Myb someone scared to do it again??
7.-Why the hell shell i learn ur skill and selling ur items its good for me that we win not that we loose
8.-Remove from this league

Regrads-

little_cucumber
23-12-2009, 07:12 PM
Can you both say sorry to eachother. And we dont warn anyone? ...Since it is Christmas...

RaA-KeY-YahH
23-12-2009, 07:18 PM
First of all noobs are ALLOWED in PDC,therefore we can`t warn for game ruining etc cuz someone failed (hard xD ) and btw i think Pucknorris[hfn] should receive 15% warn for flaming/spamming(using caps) and 20% for mute abusing
PlasticWorld should receive 10% for flaming,but I`m gonna wait for someone else to verify these warn suggestions :)

Cheerio :)

Jasperin1987
23-12-2009, 07:21 PM
I think that both must gain 20% warn cause both they flame in game.....

Thats my suggestion

Cheer....

rum-bur-ak-cz
23-12-2009, 07:44 PM
For the first time i dont remeber exactly right and i didnt check replay again.
Pucknoris[hfn] put himself as a cap, bot didnt say it and a nobody from team wanted him as a cap. No vote, just his decision.
He flamed us but everyone from scourge flamed in game. But our flame depends on his moves (puting cap from himself, picking, feeding, flaming, blaming for his playing others).
Muting other? He muted a lot, but i dont remember right if he mutet corectly with rules.
Platic left and i dont remember about number of FF.
In the end i dont care about that lost game. Its not for the first time that i know about problems with him. I am so sorry for him that he have to live with his behaviour.

Sry for my english.
Best reagrads R.

Jasperin1987
23-12-2009, 08:34 PM
We gonna keep as we have with 20% warn...
Also if you dont remember what happen we cant change it...if someone in this game remember exactly what happen is better to post and take our last opinion for the warn

Greatings until then,
Jasperin

RaA-KeY-YahH
26-12-2009, 03:29 AM
This is solved.Waiting someone to close it :)

Regards