PDA

View Full Version : Ban Appeal adveNtus

adveNtus
23-12-2009, 02:30 AM
Time passed since the ban was issued: <time> 1 day passed
Previous appeals: No
Reason(s) why you deserve to be unbanned: <reason(s)>

Hello,

Lets start from the beginning, I don't deserve to get unbanned but i feel that ban time may be too long and I want to explain some things.

I know that Tyr doesn't like me, in fact I don't like him also but this ban is valid. I did play bad due to some things I did unrelated to dota. But this wasn't intentional game ruining nor I came here to destroy this one instead of ruining DCE game as u stated in ban reason. U have to see how much i play here 200+ games, now thats a lot so I don't just come here to mess around.
Also my skill level is way higher then what I've shown in this last game so I thought that I would get away in this game with some balanced score. Also I kinda tried to do better then I did but i failed miserably. Anyway a conclusion is that i didn't intend on destroying this game, it just happened.

Your dear friend/foe Victor.

TyR)
23-12-2009, 09:28 AM
Didn't expect I hate to clarify some stuff here .. *sigh*
Some facts:
[21:03] adveNtus: im drunk and i wanted to cast and b
[21:06] adveNtus: idc xd
[21:09] K10: I dont care
[21:11] K10: piece of shit
[21:14] adveNtus: get aids
[21:16] adveNtus: and die
[21:32] K10: I get drunk and fuck girls
[21:36] K10: nice job
[21:38] K10: u get drunk
[21:39] K10: and play dota
[21:41] K10: well done
[21:42] K10: idiot
[21:45] adveNtus: i came back
[21:49] adveNtus: cause
[21:51] adveNtus: its winter
[21:52] adveNtus: u moron
[30:35] adveNtus: u think i care for this game ? :D
[30:44] K10: no
[30:48] K10: i think ure bad
[31:06] adveNtus: i think so also
[31:07] adveNtus: xd
[31:12] adveNtus: so what
[31:12] adveNtus: xd
and all the rest of it.

Later on you even state clearly that you just try to boil K10's blood (no missunderstoods, he is currently banned as well and you arguably played a role in that) and provoke him more and more. "Intentional" gameruin is sometimes hard to point out but adding everything up makes the decision justified. The ban length, however, could've been way longer but I already checked your game count. Your overall stats are okey but it happens here and there that you got similiar 1/12 or whatsoever statistics, thus I figured you would every now and then come to ruin a pubgame here, too drunk for DCE as stated in the banreason.

[BANINFO] [adventus by tyr)] -> Reason: Don't just come to play when you're too drunk for DCE (intentional gameruining gid 27060 and probably some others). Your "get aids/cancer and die from it" joke gets boring and earns you a few extradays. One week banned, appeal at Forums.

About the latter one. I remember a gamelobby in which something didn't go as you wished it to and you left it with those words just as well. Add this to your overall ingame behaviour: any comments about your manners? I only read that the gameruin was unintentional.

Last but not least, yes, I read that you stated yourself the ban is valid (many thanks..) I guess it comes down to your attempt to create this fishy picture...
You didn't give reasons why you should be unbanned and should do so in order to play here again after the ban duration has ended.

5iBERiA
23-12-2009, 01:21 PM
just get aids and die

adveNtus
23-12-2009, 01:39 PM
About the chat thing he started it and I was only joking as u could see in the end of the chat, also I will never understand bad manners towards someone who plays a bad game but thats a different story...

I did provoked him cause he is bad mannered and a complete nerd (getting so pissed off cause of a video game, I won't ever understand that...)

"Your overall stats are okey but it happens here and there that you got similiar 1/12 or whatsoever statistics, thus I figured you would every now and then come to ruin a pubgame here, too drunk for DCE as stated in the banreason."

Its not a game ruin if I get bad stats, and person can't be reported cause of it. I mostly get those stats when I'm not motivated enough to play when we get bad ma or bad chemistry in team, also that is not valid reason to get banned or reported.

"About the latter one. I remember a gamelobby in which something didn't go as you wished it to and you left it with those words just as well. Add this to your overall ingame behaviour: any comments about your manners? I only read that the gameruin was unintentional."

agree, my manners towards u are not well cause I don't like you. It all came from ur arrogance towards me and other people, I don't like that, but I agree that its my mistake to flame u.

So I don't argue that part, u could have banned me that day.

"Last but not least, yes, I read that you stated yourself the ban is valid (many thanks..) I guess it comes down to your attempt to create this fishy picture..."

I don't understand this fishy picture point. I just came here to talk about the part that I ruined this game intentionally, which I didn't intend to. It just happened cause I thought I could get away with some balanced score in this game and get some fun before sleep cause I was in a good mood (monday, karaoke night).

All in all, I only argue the days that I got for game ruin part.

marlborolight
23-12-2009, 03:06 PM
I would like just to state that i played several times with adventus and i dont have any complain bout him (good skill lvl,mannered,no intentions to ruin the games etc etc) .Point of all is that he deserve (as we all do) 2nd chance ,he made (proper) apeal and that speaks he wants to stay on client with us..

regards MarlboroLight

Flutschi
23-12-2009, 06:28 PM
I would like just to state that i played several times with adventus and i dont have any complain bout him (good skill lvl,mannered,no intentions to ruin the games etc etc) .Point of all is that he deserve (as we all do) 2nd chance ,he made (proper) apeal and that speaks he wants to stay on client with us..

regards MarlboroLight

+1

MYHEARTISUNDEAD
23-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Client to Adventus is nothing more than somewhere to play when DCE is dead/inactive. He feels he is superior in every respect, to anyone he happens to find himself playing with (even if this is not the case), and so if Adventus happens to find himself in a game with someone with as large an ego, the game is almost completely ruined because he doesnt know how or when to shut up.

Dictating someones mistake is one thing, dictating someones every move is another. Adventus falls into the latter, like every other idiot who believes they are a unique and beautiful snowflake(see Zmud, Fear, Fade, December, Zephryon, etc etc). Life is simple, live and let live. If someone doesnt comment on your failures and shortcomings, you do the same, it's basic manners. If you enter into a neutral enviroment, you dont go swinging your imaginary dick around like you own the place. No one wants to hear about how you accidently misclicked and so you didnt get that last hit on a ghoul 60 minutes into a game. No one wants to hear about how bad you percieve your lane partner to be. When something that isnt entirely perfect unfolds infront of you, your first instinct should to process it in your own brain instead of opening up allchat and typing LOL THIS GUY (or something along these lines). Just sit there and shut up and play the damn game.

x_T_c
23-12-2009, 08:30 PM

regards MarlboroLight

Ofc i play with advenuts so much times and i rly rly rly never have problem with him. He play well, he never flame guys in game, almost never fail ! I vote to giv him chance to play he is rly mannered and skilled player.
Reggards x_T_c .

adveNtus
23-12-2009, 08:55 PM
Client to Adventus is nothing more than somewhere to play when DCE is dead/inactive. He feels he is superior in every respect, to anyone he happens to find himself playing with (even if this is not the case), and so if Adventus happens to find himself in a game with someone with as large an ego, the game is almost completely ruined because he doesnt know how or when to shut up.

Dictating someones mistake is one thing, dictating someones every move is another. Adventus falls into the latter, like every other idiot who believes they are a unique and beautiful snowflake(see Zmud, Fear, Fade, December, Zephryon, etc etc). Life is simple, live and let live. If someone doesnt comment on your failures and shortcomings, you do the same, it's basic manners. If you enter into a neutral enviroment, you dont go swinging your imaginary dick around like you own the place. No one wants to hear about how you accidently misclicked and so you didnt get that last hit on a ghoul 60 minutes into a game. No one wants to hear about how bad you percieve your lane partner to be. When something that isnt entirely perfect unfolds infront of you, your first instinct should to process it in your own brain instead of opening up allchat and typing LOL THIS GUY (or something along these lines). Just sit there and shut up and play the damn game.

its all pretty what u said, but u hated me cause I came from DCE even before u got to know me (if u are that person who I think that u are). And about my ego, I rly think that you are wrong and even if i feel that I' superior, I never said anything bad to a person that played worse then me, no anyone with equal skill/ego. Client to me is not only the place to play when DCE is inactive.

As for other part of the post, I respect your opinion but I never whine about other ppl, or creaping or whining on allchat.

Only person I had problems with is Tyr) cause I find him way too arrogant to my liking and I ignored him completely until he had any action towards me (not this one). And ask all other "idiots" u mentioned if they have any problem with me cause of our "big" ego in the same game.

anyway tnx for support guys.

TyR)
24-12-2009, 06:01 AM
"About the latter one. I remember a gamelobby in which something didn't go as you wished it to and you left it with those words just as well. Add this to your overall ingame behaviour: any comments about your manners? I only read that the gameruin was unintentional."

agree, my manners towards u are not well cause I don't like you. It all came from ur arrogance towards me and other people, I don't like that, but I agree that its my mistake to flame u.

So I don't argue that part, u could have banned me that day.

Bit of an own goal since I was ingame with a different account not known to be TyR) and you didn't address me anyway. Whatever.
"Moron" and so on can't be meant as a joke and joining a game drunk stating you don't care the slightest and ruining it, is, whatever you try to make out of it, a gameruin. We don't solve such cases by clearing positive and negative stats, so arguably the only questionable thing is the ban-formulation you would regularly come to destroy games.

The ban is valid, so is the time. The support from some GMs is considered as the "Reason(s) why you deserve to be unbanned", thus you are unbanned in six days (30/12/), unless SouL]ReQuieM has a reason to extend or shorten the ban-length.

Ps: It is fishy to try and stick banreasons/-durations to personal reasons, as well as excusing your behaviour with my alleged arrogance but I would suggest to clear such stuff rather in a private chat.

adveNtus
24-12-2009, 11:20 AM
"It is fishy to try and stick banreasons/-durations to personal reasons"

I didn't, as I explained.

Ok, we can talk in 5-6 days.

SouL]ReQuieM
24-12-2009, 11:26 AM
well i think i will stick with 6 days

SouL]ReQuieM
30-12-2009, 11:32 AM
unbanned

Granted