PDA

View Full Version : DotA Pride is searching for staff.

PeLaTis
23-12-2009, 05:48 PM
We are looking for people that can spend up to 5 hours per day and are well mannered and know how to handle/manage players even in difficult situations.

You need to know the rules very well and like spending time helping the community.

People with previous Inhouse experience are prefered. The following positions are currently open.

1 Moderators For Vouch Requests / Bans

1 Moderator to handle site / forum

Please submit the following information

Garena nick :
Your English level:
Why you want to be a part of the team:
What you think about DotA-Pride:

ykynhuk
23-12-2009, 06:06 PM
1. Garena nick : ykynhuk-

2. Age : 19

3. Country Russia

4. Your english level : PRO

5. Why you want to be a part of the team: cuz i have large moderating expirience and i'd like to be moderator on international league so much, i have lot of freetime to look appeals and manage this league

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : best place to play professional dota atm

Kiddo
23-12-2009, 06:42 PM
DotA Pride Is Searching For Staff
We are searching for people who can be online 5 hours per day mannered someone that know how to treat players even pissed of to stay mannered. knowing very well the rules, spending time for the community. if possible an admin or voucher from other ihl inactive ones it would be nice. the slots are :
2 Moderators For Vouch Requests / Bans

1. Garena nick :

2. Age :

3. Country

4. Your english level :

5. Why you want to be a part of the team :

6. What do you think about DotA Pride :

1. Garena nick : mL|KiDDo

2. Age : 14

3. Country : Canada

4. Your english level : 98% AP English, perfect.

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : I want to be apart of the DotA Pride team because I think it's the greatest thing to happen to DotA since MYM, VP, and the creation of GG.net. I'd like to help it grow in every way possible.

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : It's possibly the single most greatest place to play. Every game is top tier, there is a minimal amount of leavers, and as desrow once said, "DotA Pride is like the hyperbolic time chamber from dragon ball Z", it's the greatest place to practice.

justErroR
23-12-2009, 06:43 PM
1. Garena nick : EARTH|justErroR

2. Age : 15

3. Country Russia

4. Your english level : normal.can talk free on vent with other players

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : when league opened i was moder... online 24/7

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : best league

PeLaTis
23-12-2009, 07:43 PM
Deny on ykynhuk- not even he didn't read information i gaved about how the moderators should behave but 1 month the bot is spaming no english in chat but 20 days 15 warns on his account about this issue !

Lobsters.CoM
23-12-2009, 08:00 PM
Thumbs up DotA Pride is currently searching for staff.
We are searching for people who can be online 5 hours per day mannered someone that know how to treat players even pissed of to stay mannered. knowing very well the rules, spending time for the community. if possible an admin or voucher from other ihl inactive ones it would be nice. the slots are :

1. Garena nick : Lobsters.CoM
QUATH: CrucifieD

2. Age : 16

3. Country: USA

4. Your english level : Very good ofc ;]

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : I'm on a lot and if someone needs help they can Q me and I will respond to them ASAP, and give the appropriate action. I will do my best effort to ensure all rules are enforced and no tards break any. Thanks!

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : I think it's a very great league, the highestskilled I've been playing since september or october, I didn't come active til new season because season 1 was not very active ;[.

-Lordie-
24-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Application for post of forum moderator in charge of Vouch / Ban Requests

1. Garena nick : Lordie

2. Age : 21

3. Country : USA(I use proxies all the time, so ip keeps changing a lot)

4. Your English level : I am quite proficient in English being an American, possible a rating of ~98% I would give to myself.

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : Well, I always wanted to be part of the DotA community in anyway I could and being a part of the Pride team just gives me another opportunity to at least express my gratitude for all that it has done, in terms of a professional league for high skilled players and a nice community to play DotA in. It would bring me joy to help DotA Pride community grow to new heights and maintain the skill level / mannered atmosphere in here. Unbiased administrators I believe would serve the community well.

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : Well its pretty much the "in place to be" in the DotA scene, being fielded by excellent staff, played in by very respected and high skilled players. It would be an honor to be a part of the staff/team/Pride community and no greater reward.

P.S: I was previously a voucher of DotA-Gaming League 7-8months ago, if that counts as one.
I wont let you guys down.

budyn
24-12-2009, 01:57 PM
1. Garena nick :budda-

2. Age :24

3. Country : poland

4. Your english level :FCE a bit rusty

5. Why you want to be a part of the team :I would like to help you guys change this kindergarten into community.

6. What do you think about DotA Pride :People before me wrote about good things in this league.So ill concentrate on what should be changed.You need more staff members to check appeals section and vouch requests faster.A lot of skilled players have vouch here.Tho skill comes with ego u cant change that,Everyone is trying to prove that he is good enough to get his pride invitation.And often it comes with flame and hate toward others.Admins shouldnt act like;he is my mate , let him flame.Mixing others with shit wont prove that someone is good, it only shows how dumb he is.And as far as i know this place isnt for dummies.Flamers and instigators should be punished.You need more fair and objective admins so this place could grow up into best dota league ever.

Jahova
25-12-2009, 08:19 PM

1. Garena nick : -NMS-Jahova

3. Country : Romania

4. Your english level : Advanced

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : I think i'm fit and i will acomodate pretty well to this "asignment" or "comitment" to the league , i spend like 5/6 hours per day home on pc mostly playing dota , talking on yahooM , watching a movie .. from job im online 8 hours / day since i work at a internet caffe (almost a empty one) and i have time to read/do stuff , i think i'm suited for a moderation @ vouch requests and bans . I'm a decent player that observes if someone is capabable. Im not so know .. tho this is good at the "Bans" chapter :D

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : Dota pride is the place where the most players tend to fit in and play , good managed league in my opinion that is going good and to the top (tho i think it's already there) , as any "Place" DP has her moles but the fact that the majority of people are often kind and talkative overrides this making the league a enjoyable place to play, i'm talking about DP.2 since i don't known the realms of DP.1 :)

fennisa
26-12-2009, 03:29 AM
Application for Moderator For Vouch Requests / Bans

1.Garena nick : femisa

2.Age : 18

3.Country: Serbia

4.Your english level : High

5.Why you want to be a part of the team : I should be part of team because i have a lot of free time, much more than 5 hours/day , also i find myself very mannered and fair person(you can check with people that i played with).
Since i am also very active as player i can also check skill level of people and captains skill level and communication with team.
So that is why i apply for place of moderator for vouch requests / bans.
Also can help channel to get rid of spammers and similar trolls.

6.What do you think about DotA Pride : I think Dota Pride is best inhouse Dota community currently with most skilled players and nice staff crew and that most of the things are pretty good planned and arranged, with little more time and work it will become perfect.

7. Why should you pick me as new moderator?
I think i have a lot of free time to spend on helping this community and i am very dedicated person, everything i do, i do it as best as i can.
Also i have experience in moderating i was moderator of ihl.int league 6months ago.
Regards, femisa

wAr|LoRD|
26-12-2009, 05:20 PM
support femisa

StealingSpree
28-12-2009, 03:07 AM
Send a message via MSN to PeLaTis

Thumbs up DotA Pride is currently searching for staff.

Ok, lol.

boff|Dr|a|goN
28-12-2009, 03:52 AM

1. Garena nick :boff|Dr|a|goN

2. Age :23

3. Country greece

4. Your english level :working for about 7 years on a touristic resort at crete..i can speak fluent english..i ve also got the proficiency certificate..

5. Why you want to be a part of the team :i want to be a part of the team,cause i want to start learning new things about dp and be a part of it.its also a chance for me to get away from 'public' stuff and generally strenghen my knowledge about dota,garena,dp,etc...

6. What do you think about DotA Pride :i think dota pride its a quite good idea whoever made it..there are so many really good players participating in it and the competition is really big..i would like to be a part of it too whenever that can come in the future...good job..

[xc]dark
28-12-2009, 05:30 PM
1. Garena nick : [xc]dark

3. Country : Romania

4. Your English level : Advanced

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : Because it would be great to revive the old days like in IHCS, when dota was in its prime, now I'm up for all that again.

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : I think it has potential.

Mitch-
29-12-2009, 02:38 PM
support lordieeee

Luci
31-12-2009, 01:20 AM
!support femisa :D

meetya
31-12-2009, 03:51 PM
!support femisa

AZEN
01-01-2010, 01:35 PM
!support lordie

good guy

JACKLIN
01-01-2010, 03:28 PM
SUPPORT LORDIE

KryZtaL^
02-01-2010, 08:14 PM
support femisa nab =))

uColours-
06-01-2010, 04:35 PM
1. Garena nick : United!Colours-

2. Age : 17 in few days :p

3. Country : Latvia

4. Your english level : Well i think my english is preety well ~ 90% of language i can talk perfect : - )

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : as i've seen so far DP is only place to play Normal & Good games, i used to play Gm dota and was a voucher there but that place is terrible, also a headadmin is flaming and leaving games on purpose so i i'd like to make DP even better with More highskilled/mannered games and players :-), also i have alot of free time and i'll be reading forum / support, deny ppl every day : )

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : DP is as i said already one really great place. i like admins here and all ppl that are playin in this League.

Happy new year & GL to everyone :)

Nicoo
06-01-2010, 05:26 PM
1. Garena nick : Nico^^

3. Country Sweden

4. Your english level : Perfect!

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : I want to help pride to develop as a league tho its all ready the best. and i think i have alot to give sinse i did most of this things as .main admin in NIHL!

6. What do you think about DotA Pride? i think dota pride is an good community with the best skill compared to all the other leagues. but as allways it can allways get better.

ScoRpYoNuLL
06-01-2010, 05:40 PM
1. Garena nick :
ScoRpYoNuLL
2. Age :
3. Country
France
4. Your english level :
I have a normal english level

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : I always wanted to be part of the DotA community in anyway I could and being a part of the Pride team in terms of a professional league for high skilled players and a nice community to play DotA in. It would bring me joy to help DotA Pride community grow to new heights and maintain the skill level.Have a lot of free time, much more than 6 hours/day , also i find myself very mannered and fair
Since i am also very active as player i can also check skill level of people and captains skill level and communication with team.
So that is why i apply for place of moderator for vouch requests / bans.
Also can help channel to get rid of spammers and similar trolls.

6. What do you think about DotA Pride :It's possibly the single most greatest place to play. Every game is top tier, there is a minimal amount of leavers,

Mir0bolantul
06-01-2010, 07:40 PM
support scorpyonull

GoogleMe
06-01-2010, 07:46 PM
Application for post of forum moderator to handle site/forum

1. Garena nick : Goog)eMe

2. Age : 17

3. Country: Romania

4. Your english level : medium ( i'm modest :)

5. Why you want to be a part of the team :
This is one of the best leagues I joined and I would be happy to help increase the community to have the best players and also the best sponsors in the world.

6. What do you think about DotA Pride :
Since i joined here i was proud i can play dota with some skilled players. I would be honor to be part of the pride staff.

ps: i was moderator on fps garena (i know to make html posts ) and also administrator on a [ro] league if it counts ^^

Sarathos
06-01-2010, 07:49 PM
1. Garena nick : I don't use Garena

2. Age : 13

3. Country Norway

4. Your english level : I speak Fluent English, i'm not flamed by the Grammar Nazi's if you know what that is :P

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : Because i like Moderating and working on different parts of MyMGN, and DotA Pride seems like a very cool and stable place, with a nice staff and i think i'd have alot to contribute. I like the theme too :D

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : The Staff is competent and they are cool. Altough i have not really talked to anyone yet, i see how they act on the forums and i like what i see :) . The members are great, and the staff.

Other info: I'm a MyMGN Global Moderator, but by default i am not allowed to Moderate threads and forums by other private/public communities and leagues within MyMGN, unless permitted so by their Staff Head's. I hope you do not pre-judge me by my age ^^. I'd like to become a Moderator for DotA Pride, as that's what i do best. I also hope me not having Garena hinders me, as i prefer to stay active on the forums as i don't really play much DotA. I'm open to discuss this further in Private.

Thanks,
InFeCtoR

Sarathos
16-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Are you still looking for Staff? I'm still applying to become a Moderator for DP, and i'd like to know if it is rejected or not.

MIND-FReaK
17-01-2010, 06:04 AM
heyy ,, this MINDFReaK
NICK NaME : -MIND-_-FReaK-

english lvl: awesome

why do u wanna be a part of the team: well., for many reasons:
1) iam currently a moderator in europe wbattle league room
2)i was head-admin in dota-gaming league room
3) i am vouched in private league room [for specific players only]
4) iam in touch with many super admins and channel admins like [dota-angel] and [eu.d1ablo] and [eu.luna] and more i guess and they are all in ly buddy list
5) i have spent 3 yrs in leagues , ya u can call me the league dude
6) iam experinced in league and all what is need from hard-wrok etc,, cuz i used 2 be a head admmin and now moderator ,,and thats my passion
[and i think u need an experinced player]
7) i won 2 tournaments with my frnds on ^MIND-_-FReaK^ acc currently level 64 i guess and got a premuim for sure 3 mnths but nowi think iam basic again
what do u think about dota pride: i think its a promising league and looking 2 be a part of the succes
:cool:
i can see my frnd Mir0bolantul is here too , that would be amazing to collect best players in the wourld
HOPE TO BE UR 2nd moderator in room ,,
e-mail me on MIND-.-FReaK@hotmail.com;)

MimiWDF
18-01-2010, 05:49 AM
1. Garena nick :MimiWDF

2. Age :23

3. Country: Sri Lanka

4. Your English level :Fluent in English. I do understand and i am good in my speech as well. Will be able to understand what the community is asking form me and i will be more than glad to help them.

5. Why you want to be a part of the team :Well i always wanted to be a part of a Dota community. One of the reasons would be that i have been playing this game for more than 5 years now. But i never got the chance to get into a community and to help people out with the knowledge that i have.

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : Dota Pride is simply the best place to be for a skilled player who wants to up their game and who believe that they can cruise alone with the best players from around the world. And also this is a very good opportunity for all the good skilled players to come up and make a mark for everybody to see.

P.S- i will be glad to help out in any which way possible excluding the posts mentioned above

BobiciouS
19-01-2010, 02:04 PM
1. Garena nick : BobiciouS

3. Country : Uzbekistan

4. Your english level : Normal

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : I am interested in it... I am fed up of with unfair people. I have a lot of free time.

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : I heard lots of good things about it and I like it... Much skilled players. I respect them all.

PeLaTis
20-01-2010, 01:20 PM
i check all of them and i will apply soon for an answer yes we are still looking for those 2 slots.

RyuOoO.OoO
20-01-2010, 02:08 PM
1. Garena nick : RyuOoO.OoO

3. Country : Indonesia and Australia

4. Your english level : Excellent

5. Why you want to be a part of the team: Dota-Pride is the best dota League in the world at the moment... I would like to use my past experience as Gosucrew to be part of this team

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : Best Dota League enough said :)

Lagoon
21-01-2010, 02:14 AM
I am applying for: Moderator For Vouch Requests / Bans

1. Garena nick : iSoLegacy

3. Country: England

4. Your english level : Perfect

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : I enjoy working in teams, especially those with a goal to acheive, i would love to become apart of the DP team and would enjoy handling matters of high skilled players, angry or carm, and would always approach them in a mannered why and only try to resolve or speak to them when they decide to speak to me in the required way (mannered ;))

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : I think DotA Pride has expanded very well and has become a very successful league, being apart of that would be truly amazing and would be an experience not to be wasted. It handles some of the most skilled players, but from that you always cant expect them to be mannered.

Extra Information: Ive had alot of experience working as a moderator, i have an answer for everything :D and ninjas > everyone!

IWiN4MiNe
22-01-2010, 09:04 PM
1. IWiN4MiNe
2. 20
3. Russia
4. good ofc)
5. I have great respect for the administration and players dota-pride, and always dreamed of becoming a part of it) i have more when 5 free hours in day)
6. It is the best community and have more good peoples and players)

FU^
23-01-2010, 10:01 AM
Applying for Moderators For Vouch Requests / Bans

1. Garena nick : FU^ComeGetSome

2. Age : 22

3. Country: USA

4. Your english level : I'm American, so 100 percent english.

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : So that people are held accountable for there actions. Too many people right now are getting away with things that they shouldn't be because they know the admins are too busy to deal with it. I would be able to put in the time and be able to look at things.

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : I like the league a lot and out of the leagues I've been in I think it is the best. I have the most fun playing in dp than I have in a long time. The only time I don't have fun is when people break the rules because they think they above the rules.

PeLaTis
31-01-2010, 03:11 PM
Still waiting for more applications all the other who did request w8 for my answer on prv pms if i decide who is gonna fill the slots

ownEd-
01-02-2010, 12:55 PM
Garena nick : ownEd-

Your English level: Conversational level.

Why you want to be a part of the team: There are many reasons why I would like to be part of the staff, some would be that fact that i like to manage, especially a league like this, with mannered and high-skilled players, I also have previous experience as a voucher/admin and i'd be the best for this job as I have plenty of time, I have a friendly attitude towards gaming and gamers and I am able to find a diplomatic solution to any issue that might occur.

What you think about DotA-Pride: One of the few leagues that apreciate the quality rather than the number of the league members.

SharK[BG]
02-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Garena nick : SharK[BG]
Your English level: Proficiency
Why you want to be a part of the team: Because I spend my whole online time in DPP Room ( 7-10 hours/day) and I want to be helpful.
What you think about DotA-Pride: Dota-Pride is the only place i play DotA at the moment ;) ( Total:<48> games for like a week)

Extra info: You can refer to this thread to see that there are a lot of people supporting me ( http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=25239 ) :cool: Also MYM|OpTiXy said he agree me becoming a mod.

Best Regards,
SharK[BG]

The^Frozen-Thr
02-02-2010, 08:47 PM
Pelatis no chose yet ? ;)) xD

Slayer0fLight
03-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Support SharK[BG]. I know him from games, he is good guy.

Many
04-02-2010, 08:41 PM
1. Garena nick : -[dK]Many
2. Age : 18
3. Country Romania
4. Your english level : Medium
5. Why you want to be a part of the team: Because it is something serious and respect that.
6. What do you think about DotA Pride : Best place to play professional dota.

SharK[BG]
04-02-2010, 11:57 PM
1. Garena nick : -[dK]Many
3. Country Romania
4. Your english level : Medium
5. Why you want to be a part of the team: Because it is something serious and respect that.
6. What do you think about DotA Pride : Best place to play professional dota.

This guy is plugger. Just dropped out from a game he was loosing.

Pandemic-Grozel
13-02-2010, 01:43 PM
Garena nick : Grozel

English skills : High

Why you want to be a part of the team : Hmm let/s see . Simply because I like this league , know some staff members ( CATERINK , u rock baybe ) , and I would like to share my experience with this community . I think I am the right person for this job because I got a lot of experience in this field ( former : NA-IHL voucher , Dota-League Admin ) . Furthure more I am willing to spend as much time as it takes to help this league , and of course to improve it. I am looking forward to get accepted .

What do you think about DotA Pride : High skill community , and very good organized.

Shoutouts to : All the admins ( keep up the good work ) , MOGG , Power-Net , and especially to Caterink .

Kapz
13-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Garena nick: K~GoD or Kapz-.-
English: I am not a Shakespeare but I can write proficiently.

The reason I want to be part of the DP Staff is that I get requests from skilled American players who do not know the admins to help them get vouched. I have plenty of background in high skilled Dota while playing for Shakens, Blight.USA and currently the remake SWM. I have had some experience running HTGN-PRO and also ran NA-IHL on garena as the Head Admin. I am also the creator/the initial driving force behind the popular american tournament which started out as Sunday Night Cup and now is Sunday Evening Cup Series. I think I can bring more quality players and help moderate the channel when the euro Admins are not around. I am typically on from about 23 CET to about 6CET.

Caterink
13-02-2010, 08:34 PM
Grozel has my support!mannered and very good moderator!

kaas
13-02-2010, 11:08 PM
Garena nick : P.kaas
Your English level: well
Why you want to be a part of the team: i like help to other people solve their problems, have expirience of moderating, admin on KZ league and voucher on SP3, adequate =)
What you think about DotA-Pride i think it's interesting league on current moment

Tis-
14-02-2010, 11:43 PM
Hello.

1) Garena nickname: Tis-

2) Age: 19

3) Country: Kosova

4) Your English level: Well if there is something i love to do
that is talking english. But thats not all i can talk, German and Serbian too.

5) Why you want to be a part of the team:
Because i have a lot experience on doing stuff like this.
I am moderator of dota in biggest forum in my country.
I worked in Live Support in a firm for 2 years.
I know a lot rules how to handle with costumers.
I know everything that can include DOTA and GARENA problems.
I like to help people, i do that all the time
I spend more than 7 hours in computer, because i study Computer Science.
I would never abuse about my powers.

6) What you think about DotA-Pride:
First time in garena i played before 4 yours.
Its like i tried every possible room till now i even played
in DOTA PRIDE 1 with account of a friend.
And there is no better room than this one.
First: you find best players in garena in Dota pride rooms
Seconds: mannered people too not only skilled ones.
Third: You can learn things u could never imagine.
Fourth: Some things just go BEYOND WORDS :) .

p.s.: i never played with my account in any dota pride rooms.
because i never asked for vouch request, but i done that before few
minutes in DOTA PRIDE PUBLIC league first.. than we rank up.
For everything there is a first time right ? ;)

For any question feel free to send me P.M.
i answer as soon as possible!

SeleNaGomeZ
15-02-2010, 12:36 PM
Garena name :vigoss(mirana)
UID 15897723
English lvl : Goood
Age 16

k0nterMAN
16-02-2010, 02:40 AM
Garena nick :k0nterMAN
Your English level:enough for this:)
Why you want to be a part of the team:1st i m siting all day on my pc and i dont work anywhere and i m 23 years old and i need to be usefull...i m greek:)most admin/mod is greek..and last abby know s me so i can handle this i think..
What you think about DotA-Pride:just an great league and with our sup gona be the greatest:)lets try

h34dHuNt3R
17-02-2010, 11:11 AM
1. Garena nick: h34dHuNt3R[Lw] (aka x3m~h34dHuNt3R- and Lw.h34d-_-)
2. Age: 19
3. Country: Serbia
4. Your english level: High, 9+ on exam :rolleyes:
5. Why you want to be a part of the team: Well, first of all, i like to manage everything in my life. I have a lot of free time, now when exams are over.. I am and i was admin in dota-gaming, wbattle league, gdl league.. Organized some lan tourneys. Organized many testgames in dota-gaming invite league as well.. Well known guy, not only coz of my dota skills. I preffer vouch request section.
6. What do you think about DotA Pride: One of HS leagues atm, but there's a lot of space for something new, better, i guess..

I didnt want to write milelong post.. Made it simple.. Gretz, your h34d..

Msn: wukpj@hotmail.com
Mail: h34d@live.com

h34dHuNt3R
17-02-2010, 11:29 AM
heyy ,, this MINDFReaK
NICK NaME : -MIND-_-FReaK-

english lvl: awesome

why do u wanna be a part of the team: well., for many reasons:
1) iam currently a moderator in europe wbattle league room
2)i was head-admin in dota-gaming league room
3) i am vouched in private league room [for specific players only]
4) iam in touch with many super admins and channel admins like [dota-angel] and [eu.d1ablo] and [eu.luna] and more i guess and they are all in ly buddy list
5) i have spent 3 yrs in leagues , ya u can call me the league dude
6) iam experinced in league and all what is need from hard-wrok etc,, cuz i used 2 be a head admmin and now moderator ,,and thats my passion
[and i think u need an experinced player]
7) i won 2 tournaments with my frnds on ^MIND-_-FReaK^ acc currently level 64 i guess and got a premuim for sure 3 mnths but nowi think iam basic again
what do u think about dota pride: i think its a promising league and looking 2 be a part of the succes
:cool:
i can see my frnd Mir0bolantul is here too , that would be amazing to collect best players in the wourld
HOPE TO BE UR 2nd moderator in room ,,
e-mail me on MIND-.-FReaK@hotmail.com;)

ahahahahhaha, this guy made my day ahahahaha. 1st of all - he never was even leader in dota-gaming. second - i bet that angel doesnt even know his nick.. awesome english? ''i'' and ''am'' should be separated. he might was some staff in wbattle, but after league gone down, they have changed like XXXX staff members.. I simply hate liers..

iCrew^.^Speed
18-02-2010, 04:36 PM
Garena nickname: Icrew^.^Speed

Age=23

My english Level is perfect and i can use skype and other programms related to DP if necessary.

Why do i want to join Dp staff:
1.First of all im capable of being a moderator that can meet your expectation and have mega experience in the rules of DOTA to most of the leagues,not denying the fact that i'm not vouched at Dp still i'm active 18 hours on garena everyday.

2.I got great skills in dota of course not as the "imba" players in DP(misery.kuroky etc}, but you can say that i'm capable of knowing who to vouch and not.
I don't miss any replay on Gosugamers.net, GG.Tv and links that can expand my experience in dota eventhought i played and still playing dota for like 5 years.

3.I'm a leader in most of the league rooms,V.I.P in Wbattle, played with most of B classed players, not to mention playing against some of the A players(maelk,Angel,mania in HL2).

4.Got mega experience in cm , roles of players in it strategties etc..

I hope that i would meet your expectations, and anymore information you can reach me at my mail which is:Ultimatex6@hotmail.com

OwnIMbaStyle
19-02-2010, 11:50 AM
Support Lordie and ICrew^.^speed
"Literature in behavior is the most important"

Xtikiaris
20-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Garena nick :Xtikiaris

ID:6336204

Your English level:Is perfect!I have the CPE (Proficiency) of Cambridge University as long as the Michigan (Proficiency).

Why you want to be a part of the team:I would like to help cause you are doing a great job in keeping the Dota Pride tournament in a high Skill level and I believe i have what it takes to become a moderator!Also i spend a lot of time watching replays which can prove really usefull in vouching/banning/ etc!

What you think about DotA-Pride:It is one of the greatest place where high skilled players compete!I love watching dota pride replays all day long!Keep up the good work Guys!!!

E-MAIL: shevchenko_m5@hotmail.com

ShadoW|ForCe
21-02-2010, 01:51 PM
I can spend more that 5 hours per day.

1. Garena nick : ShadoW|ForCe
2. Age :18
3. Country:European union
4. Your English level:Medium
5. Why you want to be a part of the team:Becouse I think that i can improve this room. I will invite more good players ... I will do all what i can :D
6. What you think about DotA-Pride:Hmm... I think that is cool room. When u can play with pro only , not whith lossers.

Defuser
21-02-2010, 03:37 PM
1. Garena nick : Huba_Huba_hopp - I will soon change username to "SELECTED.Licina"
3. Country: Montenegro
4. Your English level: Even if I am 15 years old, my English level is high, last year I won first place on international competition ^^
5. Why you want to be a part of the team: I`d like to be part of DotA-Pride because I think the league has manny skilled and mannered players, league is famouse and I am able to work as staff team member.
6. What you think about DotA-Pride: I think that DotA-Pride has a lot of good players, but some of them are unmannered, like few days ago I saw one guy ( I won`t say now who, because I don`t wan`t him to think I hate him ( if he sees this ) ) saying a lot of bad things... And I think that there are bunch of players that deserve to play in this league, but they are not vouched, like for example: SELECTED.Que , I know him already for 2 years and hes skill is incredible ^^

I`d like to ask you not to take a lot of thinking of my age, I will do fine, don`t worry ^^

Cnacnel
22-02-2010, 02:00 PM
1. Garena nick : Huba_Huba_hopp - I will soon change username to "SELECTED.Licina"
3. Country: Montenegro
4. Your English level: Even if I am 15 years old, my English level is high, last year I won first place on international competition ^^
5. Why you want to be a part of the team: I`d like to be part of DotA-Pride because I think the league has manny skilled and mannered players, league is famouse and I am able to work as staff team member.
6. What you think about DotA-Pride: I think that DotA-Pride has a lot of good players, but some of them are unmannered, like few days ago I saw one guy ( I won`t say now who, because I don`t wan`t him to think I hate him ( if he sees this ) ) saying a lot of bad things... And I think that there are bunch of players that deserve to play in this league, but they are not vouched, like for example: SELECTED.Que , I know him already for 2 years and hes skill is incredible ^^

I`d like to ask you not to take a lot of thinking of my age, I will do fine, don`t worry ^^

What was that "international competition"? By the way, you know what nepotism/favoritism is?

Dynasty
22-02-2010, 03:44 PM
1. Garena nick : ESL|Dynasty

2. Age :25

3. Country: Romania

4. Your english level : Fluent (both written and spoken)

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : Im ambitious and im willing to improve.

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : Probably the best league out there and i want to be part of it.Other than that, i know some people on the league and would be fun for me to hang out with them while i do my duty.:P

@ Pelatis : After you decide who gets the spot, mind leaving me a short yes/no email @ dynasty@staff.esl.eu to let me know of your decision. In my spare time i read news on several websites,hang around garena or even play a few dotas and i might forget to check this thread.;)

flechh
22-02-2010, 08:31 PM
So many greedy powah seekerz in hier.

!sapport femisa

Mitch- stakore sakati !!!

C4|PrInCe
23-02-2010, 07:59 AM
Support Lordie .
Good forum reader and mannered,

-[M]-MaRvElz-|
25-02-2010, 05:07 AM
1. Garena nick : -[M]-MaRvElz-|
2. Age :19
3. Country: Malaysia
4. Your English level:Medium
5. Why you want to be a part of the team: I`d like to be part of DotA-Pride
6. What you think about DotA-Pride:It is one of the greatest place where high skilled players compete!^^

-Lordie-
25-02-2010, 04:48 PM
Grozel has my support!mannered and very good moderator!

yea agree with caterink, i support grozel too!

Pandemic-Grozel
25-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Thank you Lordie :)

Caterink
25-02-2010, 07:18 PM
this thread is for staff recruting , not for spamm about Macedonia.

Regards DotA Pride Staff!

PhAs|^.Butitizz
25-02-2010, 09:26 PM
1. Garena nick : PhAs|^.Butitizz

3. Country Athens,Greece

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : It would bring me joy to help DotA Pride community grow,and I always wanted to become one of the Dota community in any way! This my opportunity to help Dota Pride. I would love to become one of the Moderators For Vouch Requests / Bans. 24/7 online

6. What do you think about DotA Pride :I think Dota Pride is the best and organized community i believe Dota Pride is something new for the better players!

Good Luck guys! :)

^StaFF!
28-02-2010, 07:06 PM
1. Garena nick :^StaFF^
3. Country:USA
4. Your English level:Excelent
5. Why you want to be a part of the team:because i wanna to make Dota-Pride more good. :D
6. What you think about DotA-Pride:I think that it is a good room in which it is possible to train , Instead of to play a pipe

I can spend 24/7 in room :|

^StaFF!
28-02-2010, 07:06 PM
its my opinon..

Cnacnel
01-03-2010, 06:47 PM
1. Garena nick :^StaFF^
3. Country:USA
4. Your English level:Excelent
5. Why you want to be a part of the team:because i wanna to make Dota-Pride more good. :D
6. What you think about DotA-Pride:I think that it is a good room in which it is possible to train , Instead of to play a pipe

I can spend 24/7 in room :|

So "excelent" that you can't spell that word properly.

t33By|
02-03-2010, 03:40 AM
1. Garena nick : t33By|
3. Country: Malaysia/Singapore
4. Your English level: Average
5. Why you want to be a part of the team: to learn more about other countries , their culture, people and to gain experience in and out of the game around the globe.nevertheless, to work in a team.
6. What you think about DotA-Pride: it is a league/platform where gamers around the world plays and compete together .

.|c00ffbd00NekR
08-03-2010, 07:15 PM
Garena nick :.|c00ffbd00NekR
Your English level:High
Why you want to be a part of the team:I am spoof name an when i join in one game ... always says spoof noob kick an kicks me ALWAYs but when i say to host garena chat leave me in the game the dont like when they loosing the game from me ... by spoof.. and i always get banned without any real reasons i want to be proud about spoof... i play 6-7 hours dota..or see garena tv i am wasting time here i never get something but i want to tell tHAT NEVEr be judged by name is ridiculous...
What you think about DotA-Pride:The top,best,gratest place ever...like dream for me :p only pro players are there i have the luck to see one match ... and i say this is DOTA very fabulous games no leaves no nothing whatever my english is very bad awful ... and i know the answer :P

BAAl^FelixeS
10-03-2010, 06:58 PM
1. Garena nick : BAAl^FelixeS

3. Country Turkey

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : It would bring me joy to help DotA Pride community grow,and I always wanted to become one of the Dota community in any way! I would love to become one of the Moderators For Vouch Requests / Bans. 24/7 online

6. What do you think about DotA Pride :I think Dota Pride is the best and organized community i believe Dota Pride is something new for the better players!

StopByToSayHi
10-03-2010, 10:24 PM
1. Garena nick :StopByToSayHi
2. Age :21
3. Country:Greece
4. Your English level:Academin
5. Why you want to be a part of the team:Cause i think that this is a quiet good effort and it needs people that will help with that room's improvement
6. What you think about DotA-Pride:Its a good room in which people can play good games and as it is concerned to maximize their own skill!!

Cnacnel
10-03-2010, 11:42 PM
4. Your English level:Academin

low, medium or high?

Imba-style
11-03-2010, 06:40 PM
1. Garena nick :imba-style-
2. Age :16 almost 17
3. Country:Croatia
4. Your English level:almost perfect
5. Why you want to be a part of the team:Becouse i was admin at a lot of leagues so i wanna try this.I was admin at PGC/IHL/PDC/DCE/GDGE. What you think about DotA-Pride:Room with a lot of good players and good mannered games.

Flow4v
14-03-2010, 11:26 AM
People with previous Inhouse experience are prefered. The following positions are currently open.

Inhouse Experience is written in the application

Please submit the following information

Garena nick :
Your English level:
Why you want to be a part of the team:
What you think about DotA-Pride:

1) DKv6|Fuush, but in Battle-Net im Known as Flow4v, and in Dota-Pride they know me as Fuush, only because we've got to know each other so well, that dota (for the players i know) is personal. people (through alot of years) played with each other and got to know each other alot better.

2) 19 Years Old, i finnished and graduated school - and now im trying to finnish my education as a hotel manager / conference manager. quite interesting if the hotel is big enough.

3) Denmark, i live in a small town called Greve, which is not far from the capital (copenhagen) where i used to live. i moved from copenhagen because i found a job far away from there, my girlfriend lived in Greve (closer to the job i got), so in together with her :).

4) I would say that i speak 96 % english. my spelling errors are minimal. I've lived in America for 3 years, due to the educational part of my life.

5) I have always wanted to be a part of something big, and i've been doing this for 3 years now (maybe even more).

6) Dota-Pride is currently the nowbeing (yes it is) biggest gaming community in the world. Dota-Pride provides players with mannered and skilled gaming.
the level of Dota pride itself is high, and i cannot see why not.

experience:

[DCE]
At the moment im Admin in Dota Community Europe (clan DCE on battle.net), it is known for it's skill level, and manner level. DCE is known by every pro dota player, and i can mention alot of names that used to play in DCE. the current adminstration is me (Flow4v), ESC-ZexTar (Nv.ZexTar), and Blue_Knight (Blue_Knight).
Cooperating with these guys is the best.
- ZexTar is my IRL mate through 6 years (almost) and he has my respect.
we have managed to experience alot together in the Dota-World, and there is more to come.

players like, MYM|Maelk, Puppey-, Merlini-, Levent-, Tribal.Bane, Strontkop, ImChiefPessant, 37flasker, bettel_net, kuroky (afaik), and alot more actually played in DCE, and i'm pretty sure, that if they saw this,- they would support DCE.

[zGL]
I was the co-creator of zG/zGL (Zorn Gaming) cooperating with (at that time) FBI.Squasher. tim (squasher) was a nice guy, but as soon as we got the league up, people got to know us - enjoyed and loved to play there, i got backstabbed.

he actually took everything i had worked on. scripts, forums and so on.
- let the past be the past, ehh :D ?

PDC
former co-admin there, was a moderator and actually i wanted my access removed + my safelist, due to the lack of manners/skills they had there.
every flame annoyed the crap out of me, so i decided not to play there anymore.

Dota-League
i was approved to be a dota league admin, to help out the staff, and to take care of the ranking they had going, but i got unsupported due to personal hate between me and another admin. a personal grudge, so that diddnt last that long.

anyways, if the spots are taken, feel free to save my application if something new should come up - you may (hopefully in the near future :D) need vouchers/vouchadmins/banadmins. i would love to be in this staff, for whatever slot there is avalable.

I can be online from 15:00 CET til 22:00 CET EVERY DAY

To the end (standard bye-bye end :D)
I hope, with all my heart that you will take me into consideration, and i hope to cooperate with you guys in the future.

Best Regards - Flow4v

Caterink
14-03-2010, 11:24 PM
pretty good application by Flow4v!This can be an example of Application!

I will give you an answer soon Flow4v.

Regards Dota Pride Admin,

Caterink

Sarathos
14-03-2010, 11:30 PM
Short, yet very nice.

Support Flow4v

imported_bravo
15-03-2010, 10:33 AM
Garena nick : [bravo.]
Your English level:4(5) medium +
Why you want to be a part of the team: At me it is a lot of free time, and I already was in a moderator \vouchera role on GM league :\

What you think about DotA-Pride:The best league in Europe

Caterink
15-03-2010, 11:37 AM
Bravo... You vs Flow4v ! What makes you believe that i will chose you instead of him?Just compare the applications.

Regards your Dota Pride Admin,

Caterink

imported_bravo
15-03-2010, 01:29 PM
Respected Caterink ,i carried out the test games on doul(dota.org.ua)
and i have a wide experience of work with vouch requests etc..
and me online 10 hours )

Flow4v
15-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Respected Caterink ,i carried out the test games on doul(dota.org.ua)
and i have a wide experience of work with vouch requests etc..
and me online 10 hours )

^^

well thank you for your supports, i really appreciate it.

im still interested , so keep me updated :-)

Pandemic-Grozel
15-03-2010, 02:11 PM
Flow nice application BUT you have to improve your manners too ;)

Flow4v
15-03-2010, 04:00 PM
Flow nice application BUT you have to improve your manners too ;)

im sorry? i can proudly say that in no ways have i misbehaved in DP2.
- nor do i have in mind to behave with flame and so on.

but ofcourse, i'll keep that in mind, but remember - im still not admin yet ;)
thank you

Pandemic-Grozel
15-03-2010, 06:28 PM
"But remember I am not admin yet" what that supposed to mean ?

Flow4v
15-03-2010, 07:28 PM
i mean, your giving me orders on how to behave, when i did not behave in any bad way.

im not the flaming kind of guy, and i cannot remember when i flamed in DP2.

- dont take that sentence the wrong way ;) - im no abusive child either ;)

edit :

actually, he told me that i had to improve my manners if i was to become admin. and then i tried to make a joke by telling him: i can still flame, cuz im not admin yet :p ..

bad joke, sorry ;D

LoG_Reeper
15-03-2010, 08:02 PM
!SUPPORT for Flow4v

He has shown alot of good staff work when working in DCE and alot of initiative in his job. He helped set up and reformed DCE when it was in dire need and made it as active as it used to be with the help of Zextar and Blue_Knight.

Regards,
LoG_Reeper

LoG_Reeper
15-03-2010, 08:20 PM
1. Garena nick :
2. Age :
3. Country:
4. Your English level:
5. Why you want to be a part of the team:
6. What you think about DotA-Pride:

At the moment my Garena nickname is LoG_Reeper, and i use this account for basically every client that i have and use actively. All people that i know, know me as Reep or LoG, or even call me by my real name which is Guy (strange one i know but its my name)

I am 19 years old, not continuing with school at this moment, but i intend on going to College next year to catch up on my education. At the moment i work at a restaurant where i cook and clean!

I live in Norwich, England, and i have lived here all my life, (i used to live in London but moved recently), i moved to Norwich to spend more time closer to my family because in London it was always a 2 hour drive away from them so i couldn't always see them, and now its much easier.

My English level is from what people tell me, very high, it helps alot that i live in Britain because they focus alot on the English language in school. I also boosted my English skills by taking up News writing jobs at various websites such as DCE (http://www.inside-DCE.com) and Dota-League (http://www.dota-leauge.com). I did a little bit for IDEC too where ZexTar got me in, but not as much as i did for Dota-League and DCE.

I wish to be a part of the team so i can help out Dota-Pride, i have enjoyed playing in this league and now i wish to have a higher responsibility within the community Dota-Pride is based on. I hope, if i am chosen for the job, that i can show you my full potential of what i can do and impress you all!

I think Dota-Pride is a great place to boost your skill ALOT, not only do you get to play amongst many of the elite players around Europe/Asia, but you get to experience serious games which are so enjoyable if you are victorious. I am also very impressed with the popularity of Dota-Pride, i dont think i have ever seen a community attract so many players from all over the world, just amazing!

My Experience within an Inhouse Community/League

I have only gained experience from two Communities/Leagues, these are DotA Community Europe - DCE and Northrend Inhouse League - NIHL.

DotA Community Europe - DCE

I started off there as just a normal player, getting to know people and stretch my personality as much as i could, and then i got a message from some guy named DuKe) (Former admin at DCE) who asked me to help out with DCE Testgames for the vouching staff, i accepted. I later came on to be a Voucher there in which i had to read through Vouch-Requests on the website, and attended testgames on most evenings to judge the people who wanted to get into DCE.

Being a voucher in DCE gave me a great advantage and knowledge in what a voucher needs to do, and this lead me to my next place.

Nothrend Inhouse League - NIHL

I was attracted to this place by a mate of mine who sadly doesn't play anymore, i played alot of games in NIHL, got to know the players and a few of the staff, and one of the staff members said he was looking for new vouchers/censors for the league. I made my application, and he gladly took me in as a voucher, this meant reading vouch requests, watching replays and giving them my vouch or deny. I also had to set a good example in the games with my manners and play style to be a good role model. Sadly NIHL disappeared, but from that, came this league (DotA-Pride) and now here i am applying here! (Hjort can vouch for me on this!)

I hope you enjoyed reading my application!

Best regards,
LoG_Reeper!

PeLaTis
15-03-2010, 11:43 PM
Flow4v accepted

All slots taken for now when we need more we will open this again thanks all for your time spending on this forum have fun.