PDA

View Full Version : Reply to Head Admin abuse

Antidoto
07-12-2013, 11:44 PM
I was requested to replay to this thread http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=206764 and I am glad I was told so I can leave my comments and the ban support staff can have an idea of what kind of user we are dealing with, I guess I just took a little more time to type it, I also apologize for starting a new thread but I believe I need to leave this for future reference.

Well, there is a clear history of him BMing and harrassing several staff on the Peru channel always taking advantage on the fact that according to him we can't ban him, I warned him tons of times and am not going to be putting up with someone harrassing me over and over for no reason at all, I don't even chat with people, I never fall into replying users the same way or anything like that, I just do what I have to do and don't get involved with anything, besides the fact that I have been supporting my community for a while without ever abusing or doing anything against the community there, so there is no reason at alll why I or any of my staff members should ever need to put up with harrassment from this user, whether that is over the Peru channel or via PMs.

By the way, the "easy" solution of "put them into an ignore list" will not do, I tried that before with THAT user and what happened was that he started harrassing on regular channels without me being able to see it, a few times I read people laughing at what it was supposed to be me, comments like "haha and razzak doesn't do a thing, yea this guy does it to everyone and noone can say a thing to him" and I had NO IDEA of what was going on, that happened several times on different days until one day at our newly created channel (Peru RPG about 2 months and a half ago) I saw someone was hosting games with the name "Razzak's an ape", he hosted and unhosted about 5-6 games in a row and I couldn't figure out what was going on for a while, until I realized it could be someone I had on ignore list and yes it was him, so therefore I am NOT able to put him on ignore list and at the same time I am not going to be taking his constant harrassment.

I had the screen shots along with some others that apparently can't be seen anymore, I guess you guys could check out games in which I hosted (I hardly ever use my TC to host games) and him and his other friend gokusaia4 constantly joined and joined and joined so I coudn't start my game, I am talking about 10-15 mins waiting to be able to play the game I hosted, both know I didn't want them there and kick them out but they kept on joining on and on, they rather be annoying the staff than using that time to play, I have very very few games I've hosted, and this happened in one of the last ones I did so it shouldn't be hard to find it, I tried to check it myself on the gamelogs but it doesn't show all the chat anymore, but when you guys find it, CHECK if I ever ever said a thing to them on that game, I simply wanted to enjoy a game I hosted peacefully, didn't even bother them or said a thing, it was at least 10 mins having to put up with them kicking them out and hoping someone else joins and doesn't leave, etc, and obviously they typed a couple of times things such "we are not gonna let you play hahaha".

So as I said, I can tolerate some crap from users, that happens, but I won't be giving of my time, helping the community and all that I do and at the same time having to put up with harrassment from these type of users, you can also check my chats or whatever 'cause I have never ever replied to anyone so you guys decide, based on his history, based on the fact that ignore list won't do and based on what you find on the game logs.

He also says that in 2 pictures it was someone else using an account that looks like his to "incriminate him", well I had no idea about this post, I am guessing he read the above reply and went today to Peru room to once again claim that he is too cool and can't be touched http://clip2net.com/s/6kWP3N of course this is nothing compared to what he used to claim on our room before I banned him. later on checking I find another one of his comments http://clip2net.com/s/6kWKdu basically it says "serranos (derogatory way to call highlanders from Peru, also meant as animals) should not be allowed on RGC" to what he replies "don't be nasty (or stupid) dude, there would be no admins then", again he's been way more quiet since the last ban, but usually is always disrespecting us and myself being "careful" not to cross the line so he can keep on disrespecting and in my case, harrassing me, one last thing I guess he doesn't know his ip can be tracked down showing it is the same person under both accounts, so his "someone is trying to incriminate me" goes down the toilet, I also read another thread he started as Admin Bad Manner abuse, if you guys check I'm sure that Jezhu account doesn't match with the ip of his account, yet he states the abuse was done to him, and if by any chance it is him then his regular account should be banned for posting maphack links on different room as stated on Jezhus banhistory, but I'm sure it wasn't him, he just wants to mess up with the staff as always.

oppss2k3
08-12-2013, 04:21 AM
Your a good writer, you should find a real job than just posting here :p

Oparthib
08-12-2013, 07:03 AM
The previous thread got denied by Thor . My reply was wrong , sorry for that , my bad. Thor denied the thread and said that the guy did abuse you. So basically things are already sorted out in that thread. Anyway , thanks for putting the effort to clear things up again. Sorry again for my wrong reply in the previous thread.

WrongTurn
14-01-2014, 09:59 PM
closed