Game Name: AP10228
Offence of Admin: Kick
Time of event:

Kicked from malb0r0 and banned from Outsider93 reason:mh

Replay:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-8392699/LastReplay.w3g.html

Outsider93
13-12-2013, 09:26 AM
I whatched replay after game,he didnt use map hack.Lucky guess with runes and few hits in dark that Puck took as fog clicks.I saw 2 ,3 suspicious hits also,looked like fog clicks but it wasnt.I banned him after Naix player accused PotM for map hack and they were in same team.He whispered me with words "i think potm have map hack". :/ I could post him for bad manners because of his words after he was kicked but I understand that he was furious because of kick.I apologize to this guy and I will be more carefull with bans for map hackind in future.

aspirini
13-12-2013, 05:38 PM
Why did marlb0r0 use kick and outsider93 ban?The only reason i can think of is so you both get only 1lvl warn in the event that you guys were wrong!But things dont work that way,if you both think a user is having mapHack one takes actions and kick / ban him.
Therefore admin Marlb0r0 will get 2lvl warn , and admin outsider93 will get another 2 lvl warn

after private conversation with outsider93 , admins weren't trying to avoid the 2 lvl warning but both were sure for the maphack use and agreed to accept the 2 lvl warning together.
im just glad i got pm that explained why 1kick and the other ban and didnt try to lie.

ADMIN ABUSE : ACCEPTED
TOPIC CLOSED