PDA

View Full Version : PWB|Panda^_- on client

Pandamann
26-12-2009, 06:09 PM
Time passed since the ban was issued: uhh i dont know less than a month
Previous appeals: no, 0 , for multiaccounting which by the way is allowed
Reason(s) why you deserve to be unbanned: because i didnt break the rules, unless not being in teamfights at min 10 as a Gorgon is breaking the rules.

friends want to play with me here so i posted this appeal. obviously if some of the admins are like this i am a bit reluctant to play here but their garenas dont work and only one of us is vouched in dota pride.

SouL]ReQuieM
26-12-2009, 07:05 PM
Time passed since the ban was issued: uhh i dont know less than a month
Previous appeals: no, 0 , for multiaccounting which by the way is allowed

if you look at the ban appeal template you will find out that we have a rule against multi-accounting
Any attempts to evade the ban by creating another client account may result in a permanent ban of yourself and anyone involved in helping you. you were banned and creating another account and play without appeal.

Reason(s) why you deserve to be unbanned: because i didnt break the rules, unless not being in teamfights at min 10 as a Gorgon is breaking the rules.

you were banned because of flaming and multi-accounting

Pandamann
26-12-2009, 07:14 PM
i didnt flame and thus i was banned for an invalid reason meaning that it was practically abuse. i couldnt be assed to post an appeal because some idiot decides to have fun with his small slither of power so i created another account to talk about it instantly.

btw requiem banned me like 5 seconds after the game without saying anything, very suspicious

SouL]ReQuieM
26-12-2009, 07:29 PM
[BANINFO] [PWB|Panda^_- by tyr)] -> Reason: Constantly flaming, annoying and harassing while not even playing good yourself. (gid=26586) Appeal at Forums (1 week ban)

[BANINFO] [pandamann by soul]requiem] -> Reason: flaming heavily

[BANINFO] [pandamand by sirian] -> Reason: n1 multi

[BANINFO] [PWB|WhyLee by tyr)] -> Reason: Pandamann

just look at those ... 2 banned for flaming and 2 for telling multi-account is not allowed therefore we ban. The reason we banned you 5 sec after you join a game because we know that it is you multi-account.

Cnacnel
26-12-2009, 08:36 PM
no, 0 , for multiaccounting which by the way is allowed

"Any attempts to evade the ban by creating another client account may result in a permanent ban of yourself and anyone involved in helping you." (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=18860)
Oh, is it?

As I read some random chatlogs of your games you behaved like a spoiled kid / flamed in at least gid: 24752, 26536, 26586.
There could be more but I cba to read all of them.

Pandamann
26-12-2009, 09:26 PM

i call racism

well, i didnt flame nearly as hard as cancel or whatever the fuck his name is and i still got banned? and really, if i get banned because some dumb fuck admin cant handle feeding then im not allowed to multi? if the crybaby wasnt an admin there is no way anything would have happened

Flutschi
26-12-2009, 09:35 PM

i call racism

well, i didnt flame nearly as hard as cancel or whatever the fuck his name is and i still got banned? and really, if i get banned because some dumb fuck admin cant handle feeding then im not allowed to multi? if the crybaby wasnt an admin there is no way anything would have happened

Aehm, watch ur language pls.

This doesnt help anyone.

Thx.

Ragnesis
27-12-2009, 11:41 AM

i call racism

You just prooved everything that was said about you, and also that you haven't changed a bit.

Sir Rogers
27-12-2009, 01:03 PM
You were given multiple chances.

You kept creating new accounts and they kept getting banned for offensive and intolerable behaviour oon different occasions.

You have arrived at a point where we had to stop turning a blind eye on your behaviour, which was most of the time on the limit of being bannable. It's not the one-time offense which has lead to your computer being banned, it was your history and your inability to change for the better.

Also relevant is the fact that you were stating wrong facts in an act of retaliation towards the client's administration, trying to damage rgc's reputation. For the record the post is located in the topic at the playdota forums and I quote:

theres some very heavy mod abuse going on i just got permabanned for not doing what a very very retarded admin who fed on purpose said

its no wonder nobody uses this. it lags every 5 seconds too, really crappy.

and yes rogers, you have failed with this. all that money and time wasted. you cant live by abusing as admin

Appeal Denied

PS: If you really want to make an appeal that will stand a slight chance at being considered sincere you will need to take some time to change your attitude and behaviour. Also acknowledging your mistakes and apologising for your actions will help a lot.

Regards,
Sir Rogers