Qauth - Grafik
IRC nick - Grafik
Garena - Graficiaz

* Where are you from?

I'm from Poland

* How old are you?

I'm 18

* Tell us a bit about yourself.

I'm play to much dota ;P , but i have time for friends and party , as you can see my english sux xD ... But i know all basic words , and i understand all .

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).

No , i dont have clan .

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).

I dont have a clan , but i play PDL / Dotarank / ICCUP .

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)

Yes i can play any role, but i prefer playing ganker/supporter.

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://www.dota-allstars.com to upload)

I have got autosaving on, so it would be really hard to find replays xD also spend some time with my friends having fun .

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?

Yes i use Ventrillo to all game what i play , irc i'm use on PDL and Garena to play omfg ;p.

* Do you have a microphone?

Yes , i have.

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?

Yes , i agree .

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?

Grafed

* Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.

No i dont know any members .

* Is there anything else you want to add?

I play dota 2 years hard ... I know my vouch is a nooblike >.> ... And i search Platform where dont play flamers / leavers / newbie . I go sleep now , cya ...

@Down I dont have time now but maybe i play one dota and upload here Replay , need to go see ya later .

Caterink
27-12-2009, 04:00 PM
unsupport!without replays you won't get vouch dude!

PeLaTis
29-12-2009, 09:58 PM
you have 3 days to enter replays or i will deny this thread

Graficiaz
05-01-2010, 10:55 PM
To far dont play , first dota like some days ;p

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4b43a6adeee68

// Sry for english ...

@Edit auu its from PDL .

@Down wtf you look this replay >.> ... I'm so nice roaming 90% kills to 20 minute i iniciate ...

Stormm
06-01-2010, 05:30 PM
!unsupport