View Full Version : Mihaninja

Mihaninja
29-06-2009, 08:20 PM
Your name: Kostas

Your country: Greece

A language you can speak(other than English):Greek-Eng-a bit french

Battle.Net Account: Mihaninja

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: Ex member of GDB GDE GR mojo

Your activity and average playtime each week: 4-6 days at least most night but day too

How long you have been playing DotA: Since version 5.84c

Your ability to communicate with others: I can communicate very good with almost everyone.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yup i have read them and im following them

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? With cool mind because bad temper leads to wrong decisions

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) Nop as long they are reasonable!

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Im known by a lot of players especially old.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)
I Don't have a mic :P

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: Because i want to participate more in the community also i would like to be able to make games and to be able to remove the bad mannered,leavers etc out of the dota community.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: Becaus i think im reliable an above average player, i have experience in the game and in the way tha dota community works.

A few things about yourself: Thats all folks

HoLiC
29-06-2009, 08:23 PM
+1 ...Good application

MaKeDaS(s
01-07-2009, 09:03 AM
:o exw paiksei m t paidia einai pl kalos k empeiros player k pl sypprt alla k tautoxrona attack st games +1 gl

Bloodrose
01-07-2009, 10:04 AM
Nice application +1.

zimba
01-07-2009, 02:29 PM
Reject...
Apo game p exoume sinirpaxei mazi den mou exeis dosei tin ediposi oti eisai atomo to opio 8a sevastei tin gnomi ton user...
An tixon 8es na m miliseis kai na mou peis ta pisteuw sou>>> g-rc@hotmail.com (msn)!
Me kali kouventa ola ginonte!