PDA

View Full Version : Don-PoP

Don-PoP
30-06-2009, 12:44 AM
Hello Dota-alliance staff!

Personal Info:

My name is Emil and i'm 19 years old. Im living in Denmark and studying at something equivalent to high school. Besides English i speak Danish and partly German. I guess i'm a very "normal" dude my age, im spending my time on dota, golf, working out, school, friends and parties.

General info:

My battle.net account is Don-PoP. I haven't much experience being admin, besides small clans. I'm having holiday at the moment and will attend some vacations (2 * 1 week in the next 30 days). But usually i'm online like 4 hours in average a day (which is 4*7 = 28 hours weekly ;) ).
I've been playing dota for years on and off. I'm pretty sure my dota knowledge and skills meets what's required.

I have read all the rules i can find on this forum, and i intend to follow them. The way I react under pressure depends clearly on which pressure it is. If it's pressure from loosing a game in dota i play on and never leave. Actually I like being under pressure in dota, because it's not fun to be on a team that is superior to the other.
I've got nothing against listening to superiors and i will follow (almost) any order ;)
I don't think there's anyone who can vouch me in, at least not an admin or moderator in this community (dota-alliance). But i don't think you'll find anyone saying they don't think i should be admin on those servers. I haven't got any microphone so it would be a problem discussing this application over ventrilo :(

My thoughts:

I personally want to be an admin, because many idiots, not newbies, join the servers. I want to be able to deal with people who are lame, so the gaming experience will be better for the masses (including me) :D
You should pick me, because i'm very diplomatic and fair to everyone.
I can offer you a service that will make the majority of the gamers happier when playing your games, i.e. warning or punishing rude people. I can ban people that is unwanted on the servers.

I guess there's nothing left to say.

Regards
Don-PoP

HoLiC
30-06-2009, 12:48 AM
Hmm are you said, you are not very experienced...So why do u want to become admin...In order to become admin on vip bots , you have to be very experienced....

Don-PoP
30-06-2009, 12:50 AM
Hmm are you said, you are not very experienced...So why do u want to become admin...In order to become admin on vip bots , you have to be very experienced....

I just realised i posted this in the wrong sub-forum. Please some moderator/admin move this to the europe public bots application forum (DA-pub- 01,02,03,04).

Regards
Don-PoP

HoLiC
30-06-2009, 01:17 AM
Ok...So move this thread... I support you anyway if its in 1 2 3 4 bots..!!!

KiTz
01-07-2009, 01:03 PM
topic moved to the correct subforum.

zimba
01-07-2009, 02:26 PM
Reject...
Oute xerw pos paizeis,ma eisai k telios inactive sto forum...
Den m dineis k polles epiloges...Soz..