PDA

View Full Version : hadhaw

hadhaw
30-06-2009, 02:18 AM
Personal Info
Greetings, my name is Robin Øvrebø.

I am a norwegian student, currently 19.
I Speak norwegian, danish and swedish (seeing theese are very alike)
I also understand most german and a very limited amount of japanese.

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: Hadhaw

Im used to hosting competitions in various games aswell as playing in them.

Your activity and average playtime each week:
I play everyday. Also, mostly on your bot-games. I play at least 5 games a day, usually 7-9 or so.

How long you have been playing DotA:
For a really, _really_ long time. I playted in the earlier versions - but had to take a break due to military-service. I dont know how long, but my experience is wide and i would guess on 4 years+.

Your ability to communicate with others:
I understand and speak good english, which makes me able to understand poor english aswell. Im patient, and would rather solve a case over time - rather than rush into desicions. I know that i have no problem on communicating - which is also why my former clans have appointed me to the clan-leader.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?
Offcourse - This is a serious matter, and the reason I am applying is also because i want the rules to be seen while playing. Without an admin i find it very often to be unfortunate incidents - I'd like to take part in fixing this.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?
I usually dont rush into arguing without beeing certain about my opinion. If it happens that I am wrong (and therefore under pressure) thats okey, i learned something new. I like to keep a calm situation, rather then bursting out in a fight. Players which swear and disobey the rules arent a treath at all, i laugh at them.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)
Why would I? Thats what a rank system is for. Offcourse I listen. With my experience as leader one of my most important jobs would be to listen to others.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?
No, sadly enough. Still, i hope you take my application serious.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)
Yes - there should be no problem in this.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:
Mainly because i enjoy the game, but I would enjoy it even more if i was able to keep the games cleaner. While playing on youre hosted servers everyday, i figured, why not participate and help you keeping a good gaming experience.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:
I like to think im picked because im a calm person that does the right things at the right time. Im able to be a shepherd, when the sheeps are scattered.(yes a little picture in that sentence)
What would i offer, well my service. I would use the power you'd give me to keep your servers clean, and enjoyable. I want to be able to do something about all the bad incidents i am a witness to on your servers - and hopefully make you pleased with my performance as an admin

Additional information:
What needs to be said is said. Thank you for taking your time to reading my application.

BoNGHoLE
30-06-2009, 09:20 AM
marvelous application but you are not active member so i will give you -1 sry..

Bloodrose
30-06-2009, 10:29 AM
yes without activity in the forum you dont have a change to become accept

HoLiC
30-06-2009, 10:48 AM
I Can't understand why admins make application if they are not active in the forum...-1

Neonpasxx
30-06-2009, 11:02 AM
Your application if extremely consistent and well written. The thing is though that you ll need to be more active in the forums to be accepted as an admin. :(

hadhaw
30-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Thanks for your thoughts on my application.
I still want to say I beleive I am the right person for the job.

I guess i should be more active on the forums, but this user is new.(hence the low amount of forumposts and activity overall)
If I am still to be considered for the job, you will se alot more of me here.

If not, thanks for your time and replies - Maybe someday..

MaKeDaS(s
02-07-2009, 06:31 PM
gine pio active bro :)

D0MeNiCa
03-07-2009, 03:19 PM
Welcome.