PDA

View Full Version : Ban Appeal [Cancerian, Cancer, Condom, Immune]

Condom
28-12-2009, 05:23 PM
Hi There,
I am writing this thread for appealing for unban from the client.

Time passed since the ban was issued: 1day
Previous appeals: No
Reason(s) why you deserve to be unbanned: Listen, the scene is that, we were going to playing a game 10slots reserved we started and a player 'BosS' (who was a continuous hitter aswell(auto attacker)) left the game, and we remade the game. After remaking, he joined again and our picker (captain) was asking to kick him (there was a moderator/staff member in game as well) I also said that yes kick this guy or he will spoil our game and I was not flaming at 1st. That MODERATOR kicked me instead of kicking that noob (auto hitter and leaver) and I joined again and asked why did you kicked me? he said I have the power, if you say anything else again I will kick you again. (maybe that guy was his friend). I went quite because I knew that there is no use of asking that moderator to ban him. All I said is you don't deserve to be a moderator cause you let leavers and noobs play and kick good players out. After that we started to play the 2nd game. After the game finished, he banned my ACCOUNT. I was like OMG?? I signed with my other account Immune. I asked him why the hell did you ban me? he banned my 2nd account aswell. I came with my 3rd account. at the time I was really pissed and I said to that moderator am gonna talk about you with Sir-Rogers he fucking banned my 3rd account aswell (Cancer)........... Now tell me wtf was he upto?? Misusing his power just for the sake of his friend and banning good players for the sake of leavers. WOW...(I cant remember his name, he was royal blue moderator I think his name was something that starts from 'Cha' or w.e)

P.S: I din't make 3 accounts after getting banned, I had them before I got banned. Because I also have 3accounts on GGC the reason is I just like those nicknames nothing else. I am a moderator there so you should understand that I am not gonna do something a kid would do by making 3accounts.

Last thing I want to say, If there will be staff like him, ranked clients gonna have no more players in the future...
I Guarantee!! remember it.

Thank You.
Regards
CanceriaN Aka Condom

Spasmolyt
28-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Your ban for leaving and flaming was very much justified. You logging in after getting banned instead of using the forum counts as multi-accounting to circumvent a ban of course. If you don't know the rules, it's your fault.
Also, you're lying in your description of what happened before you were banned (in the game you got kicked in the lobby). I have to go now, so no time to filter and paste every interesting line, but for everyone interested, the log is gid 27641 and Condom was warned several times not to flame and continued to do so regardless.
You being a moderator on GGC with this incredibly immature, childish, egocentric, insulting attitude of yours confirms every prejudice we have about this platform btw.

Condom
28-12-2009, 07:42 PM
I Told you already that I din't make multi accounts AFTER getting banned!!! You can check all of those account's registeration date. They were all made before.. and besides......... I NEVER LEFT A GAME? HOW AM I A LEAVER??? it was another guy who left and was noob.

minus_arem
28-12-2009, 08:18 PM
I NEVER LEFT A GAME? HOW AM I A LEAVER??? it was another guy who left and was noob.

you might not know that we have the possibility to look inside every game that was played on our platform. therefor we can see that you left after the following words:

[34:15] [Scourge] Condom: GO back
[34:16] [Sentinel] Sasza: :P
[34:16] [Scourge] Condom: PRO
[34:18] [Scourge] Condom: go BACK
[34:21] [Scourge] Condom: u fucking dickhead
[34:25] [All] Condom has left the game voluntarily

your lies won't help you :-/

SouL]ReQuieM
28-12-2009, 11:08 PM
even if you didn't create those account after you got banned, you shouldn't be on them until your ban is removed.

chanitus
29-12-2009, 01:20 AM
I also said that yes kick this guy or he will spoil our game and I was not flaming at 1st. That MODERATOR kicked me instead of kicking that noob (auto hitter and leaver) and I joined again and asked why did you kicked me? he said I have the power, if you say anything else again I will kick you again. (maybe that guy was his friend). I went quite because I knew that there is no use of asking that moderator to ban him. All I said is you don't deserve to be a moderator cause you let leavers and noobs play and kick good players out.

Since the conversation was too long, and another player got banned from that game due to flames, in removing his flames and the !wim !ready and stuff like that from the log.
I am the moderator who kicked you from the lobby the first time and warned you, and, btw, was NOT the only moderator ingame, the other one was actually the one who banned you.
About boss, no, I never met him before, but we have rules in the community. If you want to request a ban, you can put the replay in the respective forum section, not flame a player in lobby, thing that is strictly forbidden.
About the I have the power and if you say anything else I will kick you again, here comes the log, which can be checked by any other gm or admin easily, so saying "that was not like that", will not work:

[03:15] Condom: LEAVE
[03:17] Condom: asshole <=== "I also said that yes kick this guy or he will spoil our game and I was not flaming at 1st. "

[03:21] chanitus: !open 10 <=== Here is the rick, RIGHT AFTER the flame, and right after I warned him.

[03:22] Frag(-_-)Artist: im faking flamer and what <=== This is the other guy that got banend about flaming, didn't noticed that moment cause I was dealing with you.

[03:28] chanitus: condom
[03:28] iwontcarry: !ready
[03:29] Sasza: and noob
[03:30] chanitus: manners up <=== It looks way different to what you said, you maybe got confused, but "manners up" is VERY different from "I joined again and asked why did you kicked me? he said I have the power, if you say anything else again I will kick you again."

I'm seriously aganist removing the ban at all, specially when lying and defaming a gm. The funny thing: I didn't even banned you, and you think that defaming me will grant you the appeal?

iwontcarry
29-12-2009, 03:03 AM
although i kept a pretty low profile in that game (awful game, flaming before game, ingame and overall gameplay just sucked), i was the one banning you.

the manner in that game was pretty low overall, so my main banning reason is leaving. you left the game after we did not agree on remaking that game.

you left the game at the 30 min mark, with no rax or anything down. it was 4vs5, the first leave occured at min 17 (he got banned and kicked from client by me while we were still playing).

in my eyes, a simple appeal would have solved the matter. but you decided to come online with other accounts to evade your ban. it is unimportant if they were created before or after the ban, you evaded your ban with that action. this will extend the bantime, but that should not hinder you to get rethink the word public and the importance of being a garena moderator while playing on dotarank.

Condom
29-12-2009, 03:11 AM
oh so you considering that game leaving as the ban reason...

Wow!!! as you are also saying the guy left at 17mins... AND I voted for rmk right after he left but No one was agreeing ... WHY?? tell me the reason??? The guy was with me and he told me that he cant play in the lag (he was facing lag in that server hes usually not a lagger) after that he left.. I was saying go vote go vote... STILL Nothing ... eventhough we weren't doing bad at start ... scores were the same but my team was complete retarded (no offense).. it was more like 2v5 without RMK.... I found no reason to continue playing that game .... Thats the only reason why I left.. and besides the flaming started after you KICKED me out of the server (HOST) not before that..

And P.S: again I want to say that neither did i login with my 2nd/3rd account to evade or to flame... ALL I wanted is a REASON of being banned straight away...... None ELSE only me even not the guy who started flaming WOW

chanitus
29-12-2009, 04:11 AM
So once again, you started the flame after the kick. Even before the posting of the logs which show that you started it after.
Also, as an addition, you ACTUALLY joined a game as Cancer right after Condom account got banned. Game ID is 27646, anyone can check it, but, as an example to non admins:

[00:18] chanitus: cancer
[00:18] MAKE_FOOD_WOMEN: 8D
[00:19] SmrtiKridlo: !ready
[00:23] chanitus: are you condom?
[00:23] punkala: !ready
[00:26] dOnwambO: !ready
[00:29] Cancer: what?
[00:32] Cancer: just play
[00:34] chanitus: are you the player condom?
[00:36] Cancer: dont talk with me <== In some countries, telling the guy who can explain you: "don't talk with me", can make him not to talk to you, instead of giving an explanation. "Strange way to ask you have", Yoda said.
[00:39] Cancer: yes im
[00:41] Cancer: u fucking tard
[00:44] Cancer: !ready <== In some countries, the command "!ready", can make an explanation appear, unfortunately, in DotArank, it means you want to play, even if you said you came to demand an explanation and not to play (thing we obviously believe, coming from you).

OH, BTW, the client DOES RECORD WHEN THE ACCOUNT WAS CREATED, and the date and time is RIGHT BEFORE the ban.
You stack lie over lie. Once again, I do not request a ban time extension, but a permanent one.

Spasmolyt
29-12-2009, 09:02 AM
I voted for rmk right after he left but No one was agreeing ... WHY?? tell me the reason??? [...] I was saying go vote go vote... STILL Nothing ...
So you think leaving is ok if you're trying to coerce your teammates to forfeit beforehand? If they want to play on, you have to respect it.

scores were the same but my team was complete retarded (no offense)
Did it ever occur to you that the other players in DotA are in fact human beings, just like you? They have exactly the same rights.

Condom
29-12-2009, 05:07 PM
I din't know about forfeiting before.. otherwise I would do it

Condom
29-12-2009, 05:11 PM
you might not know that we have the possibility to look inside every game that was played on our platform. therefor we can see that you left after the following words:

[34:15] [Scourge] Condom: GO back
[34:16] [Sentinel] Sasza: :P
[34:16] [Scourge] Condom: PRO
[34:18] [Scourge] Condom: go BACK
[34:21] [Scourge] Condom: u fucking dickhead
[34:25] [All] Condom has left the game voluntarily

your lies won't help you :-/

YES!! I agree I said that and see whom was this message for ... IT WAS FOR MY TEAMMATE who was going mid alone (without tower) eventhough sentinels' were tp'ing mid... IT WAS A TEAMCHAT not all chat.. PLEASE WATCH THE REPLY .. dont just judge on reading the comments

chanitus
29-12-2009, 05:44 PM
I Told you already that I din't make multi accounts AFTER getting banned!!! You can check all of those account's registeration date.

We checked the date, and were made AFTER the ban.
And you still flamed a teammate.
And you still joined with the other account TO PLAY.
You just ignoring the posts under that one cause you can't flame anyone to justify it?, every single thing you have done on the whole post is blaming other people for your ban.
You also accused me of gm abuse, and threatening you because "I have the power", and the logs say right the opposite thing.

Everything you have said on this post are just lies, with three notable exceptions:

1.-
I din't know about forfeiting before.. otherwise I would do it
You didn't knew about forfeit, well, you haven't done in any game, so I believe that one. Oh, wait, it is said on rules you HAVE TO accept to play in our client.

2.-
YES!! I agree I said that and see whom was this message for ... IT WAS FOR MY TEAMMATE who was going mid alone (without tower) eventhough sentinels' were tp'ing mid...
I believe that one too. You flamed your teammate. That is bannable.

3.-
IT WAS A TEAMCHAT not all chat.. PLEASE WATCH THE REPLY .. dont just judge on reading the comments
Yeah, it was on teamchat. True one, you got us. We banned you cause you used allchat...

I'm really getting bored of this, you just answer every legitimate accusation with a defame or a lie. And the only three true things you have said, are: One that shows you have no respect for rules, one that is bannable, and one completely irrelevant...

minus_arem
29-12-2009, 05:59 PM
YES!! I agree I said that and see whom was this message for ... IT WAS FOR MY TEAMMATE who was going mid alone (without tower) eventhough sentinels' were tp'ing mid... IT WAS A TEAMCHAT not all chat.. PLEASE WATCH THE REPLY .. dont just judge on reading the comments

you are completely mistaken! the channel where you flamed or the person related to doesn't matter. relevant is that you left the game after you flamed. i was refering to your statement that you haven't left a single game yet...

besides: both flaming at allchat and allychat is of course forbidden. do i really have to mention this???

SouL]ReQuieM
29-12-2009, 08:42 PM
by looking some chats log of your games I suggest you to try and improve your manner and appeal in few weeks time.

Denied