PDA

View Full Version : BAN APPEAL FEAR.ITSELF)

Fear.ItseLF)
29-12-2009, 03:30 PM
Ban appeal template
Time passed since the ban was issued: No idea, probably today when I logged off.

Previous appeals: <yes/no + how many + why banned>: I was banned for flaming before, granted, 1 appeal.

Reason(s) why you deserve to be unbanned: I don't know why I'm banned even, lol, " Leaving game volluntary" ? Is someone fucking kidding me?

Fear.ItseLF)
29-12-2009, 03:40 PM
OK, seems I got banned for game in which I dc-ed. I mean, me leaving game volluntary? I did disconnected, not left, I ussually ask for bizarre picks, and is not the first time that the captain doesn't do the picks. Haven't left in that situation before, why should I leave now?

PS: I think you should focus on banning of people who misteriously DC when they have 0/4 or die, not me.

Spasmolyt
29-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Because you whispered to Meister_Raro that you will leave seconds before you disconnected.

Fear.ItseLF)
29-12-2009, 04:01 PM
Because you whispered to Meister_Raro that you will leave seconds before you disconnected.

AFAIR I said something like GG BB as of GG OUR STRATEGY, BB LANE. I can't affect my router dc-ing me and it isn't first time, sorry. This is such joke, if I get banned for this I'll be happy to provide you guys with at least 100 replays of dc-s after death or after feeding so you can ban them all.

Spasmolyt
29-12-2009, 04:11 PM
I'll be happy to provide you guys with at least 100 replays of dc-s after death or after feeding so you can ban them all.
Cool, why didn't you provide them yet? We're always encouraging creating threads in the ban request forum.

Fear.ItseLF)
29-12-2009, 04:15 PM
Cool, why didn't you provide them yet? We're always encouraging creating threads in the ban request forum.

Yea, I did.

http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=20506

This guy didn't get banned? More obvious " PLUG " then mine. If he didn't get banned my ban is even bigger joke, no?

chanitus
29-12-2009, 04:19 PM
Well, if he whispered raro, little I can say, but the fact he ask for strange picks and stay when not taken stays.

Spasmolyt
29-12-2009, 04:22 PM
He did get banned by me afterwards and is unbanned again as there was good evidence it wasn't his fault.
Now, in your case:
- You don't get brood + void lane as you wanted
- You obviously don't like the captain
- You whisper gg bb
- Raro understands it the way we do and whispers "gogogo I won't protest"
- You lag out 6 seconds later

All in all, it looks like an intentional disconnect if there ever was one, but of course we cannot rule out that your router had some serious problems at exactly that moment.
The question now is:
In dubio pro reo
or
having 99% certainty is enough.

Fear.ItseLF)
29-12-2009, 04:25 PM
He did get banned by me afterwards and is unbanned again as there was good evidence it wasn't his fault.
Now, in your case:
- You don't get brood + void lane as you wanted
- You obviously don't like the captain
- You whisper gg bb
- Raro understands it the way we do and whispers "gogogo I won't protest"
- You lag out 6 seconds later

All in all, it looks like an intentional disconnect if there ever was one, but of course we cannot rule out that your router had some serious problems at exactly that moment.
The question now is:
In dubio pro reo
or
having 99% certainty is enough.

Yeah, I often ask for my inovative lanes and often people who can't think outside of box refuse it and I happen to dc like once per week from me which happened in a bad momment, and certainly first time I dc after someone refused to pick me hero. BTW I have no idea what that " gogogoo I won't protest " meant, lol, we're both same nationality and that certainly wasn't directed to me else it would probably not be on English.

So, yea, I dc-ed in bad momment, it looks like plug, I can see that , but it isn't. I saw people dc in far more "bad" situations and never got banned, so, yeah. We all know gamers with routers have problems with online playing mostly and it's not my fault.

I wouldn't agree on that 99% but even if it was like you present it there is still 1%, in this case, valid one.

Spasmolyt
29-12-2009, 04:31 PM
The game before that doesn't look much better.
[25:46] [Sentinel] FEAR.iTseLF): i feel like im wasting my time playing this
[25:50] [Sentinel] FEAR.iTseLF): so i guess i go afk sorry
[28:09] [Scourge] FEAR.iTseLF) lagged out (dropped by vote)

If it's an intentional plug with 90% certainty, we arrive at 99% certainty with both successive games combined.
The last disconnect you had was over 100 games in the past, and then two consecutive ones like those?

Fear.ItseLF)
29-12-2009, 04:32 PM
The game before that doesn't look much better.
[25:46] [Sentinel] FEAR.iTseLF): i feel like im wasting my time playing this
[25:50] [Sentinel] FEAR.iTseLF): so i guess i go afk sorry
[28:09] [Scourge] FEAR.iTseLF) lagged out (dropped by vote)

If it's an intentional plug with 90% certainty, we arrive at 99% certainty with both successive games combined.
The last disconnect you had was over 100 games in the past, and then two consecutive ones like those?

Well, as people who play with me each day know, I recently got new Graphic card while rest of my PC didn't change and it causes my cooler system to overheat therefore screen goes black and restarts.

I went afk 10 sec then December told me on vent " GO PLAY FFS " and we raped mid, I mean plugging after we killed their team mid? Yeah , right away.

EDIT : Yeah, it's coincidence about 2 games in a short period of time, as I said, it's not my fault having router, and banning me for having router is far from fair. =)

EDIT2: Yeah, as you said 100 games no DC and I all out of sudden became plugger of GG, sure.

Decemb3r
29-12-2009, 04:37 PM
i was with him on vent that zeus game and after he afk 10 sec he come back and his cpu restarted...

Spasmolyt
29-12-2009, 04:56 PM
So it's sometimes your router and sometimes your new graphic card that caused the two disconnects?

Fear.ItseLF)
29-12-2009, 04:58 PM
So it's sometimes your router and sometimes your new graphic card that caused the two disconnects?

If you would understand and actually read what I wrote you would find answer to your pointless question yourself, no?

I'll quote since you obviously didn't read;

Well, as people who play with me each day know, I recently got new Graphic card while rest of my PC didn't change and it causes my cooler system to overheat therefore screen goes black and restarts.

RECENTLY means few days ago and since then I had 2 drops, one because of router and 1 because of Graphic card ( which happens mostly when I play CoD2 not w3 ).

If I'm not wrong this is pointless so maybe go unban?

Spasmolyt
29-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Yes, I did read and understand your posts and you never before said that one disc was caused by your router while the other was caused by your graphics card.
Anyway, I'm not saying you're lying (disregarding the lies concerning the info about your previous bans), only pointing out that there's a high probability you are.
Decemb3r as your friend repeating exactly what you stated and then telling us that your CPU restarted (which he cannot possibly know unless he was with you in your room that game, and that's highly unlikely because then there would be no reason to be on vent, so he only writes what you told him) doesn't change anything imho.
I'm undecided on this case and frankly don't feel like this is my decision to make either.

Fear.ItseLF)
29-12-2009, 05:11 PM
Yes, I did read and understand your posts and you never before said that one disc was caused by your router while the other was caused by your graphics card.
Anyway, I'm not saying you're lying (disregarding the lies concerning the info about your previous bans), only pointing out that there's a high probability you are.
Decemb3r as your friend repeating exactly what you stated and then telling us that your CPU restarted (which he cannot possibly know unless he was with you in your room that game, and that's highly unlikely because then there would be no reason to be on vent, so he only writes what you told him) doesn't change anything imho.
I'm undecided on this case and frankly don't feel like this is my decision to make either.

I understand your point of view and I would most likely look at it same way on your place but it still isn't plug. =)

Well, I can't really prove my cpu restarted, I got no video cam recording it but he knows I went off vent too without saying anything...

It's still joke to say after 100 games since last plug and 250 total ones, I suddenly became proffesional plugger, lol.

Fear.ItseLF)
29-12-2009, 09:15 PM
Can I get answer, my reason-less ban is lasting around 10 hours already?

Flutschi
29-12-2009, 10:47 PM
As i told you before, its best to wait for rogers at this point, because he told me not to unban you.

so all we can do is waiting for our godfather.

Fear.ItseLF)
29-12-2009, 11:02 PM
Thanks Flutschi. *waiting*

Sir Rogers
30-12-2009, 01:50 AM
Appeal Granted.

gazdikus
30-12-2009, 09:59 AM
thi is how it looks, when people rageplug.

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t352/Gazdiq/teamplug.jpg