PDA

View Full Version : Ban Appeal: Gazdikus

gazdikus
30-12-2009, 01:07 AM
What am I banned for?

Ban appeal template
Time passed since the ban was issued: I don't know, The client does not log me in
Previous appeals: no
Reason(s) why you deserve to be unbanned: There is no reason for me to be banned in the first place

There is no request for my ban.
It just tells me: "Poore manners (called GM a retard)"

Okay, since there is no topic requesting ban for me, there is no evidence, no screenshot nothing.

Then, I don't know who banned me, but he should at least learn some english. My eyes bleed from this.

If it was the game, where rhasta played like it was his first dota game (unable to push at least one tower, unable to catch stunned (!!!!) enemy who runs away, I just wasted my ultimate because the potm jumped away.. you know, if rhasta stands next to you, you somehow rely on him playing at least something. )

If it was for the tinker, he go least kills and most of deaths of the team, feeder like hell.

Maybe I lost my nerves and called one of them a retard, but others complained too. Beginners should be starting with garena or some other platform where there are players equal to them.

Anyway, This is no reason far ban.

unban me pls thanks.

Cnacnel
30-12-2009, 01:26 AM
t-e-m-p-l-a-t-e

gazdikus
30-12-2009, 01:33 AM
Updated.

I hope, that template provided you with some valuable information.

Spasmolyt
30-12-2009, 09:13 AM
Firstly,

Anyway, This is no reason far ban.

he should at least learn some english. My eyes bleed from this.
Then, there definetely is a good reason to ban you. The GM that banned you should have provided the game id in the ban reason and also should have reminded or warned you to keep mannered before banning outright, but your ban was justified nonetheless.
Quoting from that game:

[27:08] [Sentinel] gazdikus: TINKER
[27:14] [Sentinel] gazdikus: WHERE YOU went?
[35:32] [Sentinel] gazdikus: STUN THEM
[35:36] [Sentinel] gazdikus: RETARD
[37:57] [All] gazdikus: REATRD
[38:13] [All] gazdikus: rhasta epic retardation
[41:28] [All] gazdikus: teamplay like hell
[47:19] [Sentinel] gazdikus: WHERE ARE YOU
[47:31] [Sentinel] gazdikus: tinker fucktarded
[54:20] [All] gazdikus: rhasta retarded

Looking at your other games, I also want to remind you that there is a rule for English only. You sometimes sound like a very reasonable player, especially at the start of games, and then like to call others retards and generally blame later on.
We often seem to have this problem with players from Slovakia and the former Yugoslavian, and I got told insulting others and probably also cannibalism is a style of life there.
If you manage to apologize and try to shake this off, you have my support.

gazdikus
30-12-2009, 09:42 AM
I am aware of english only rule,

but If my team (I mean sentinel or scourge) consists of players who understand me, (It's common that we ask if someone is not cz/sk, if not, we respect it )
I think is alright to use our language in that case..

I don't remember anyone warning me about ban for manners, I was really surprised when the message popped out.

It's just a matter of difference. You know, cz/sk community is well known for for flame wars and bad manner. I am not bad mannered player, it's just a habit. It's the king of feeling: everybody does it, so it's right.

I apologize for mi rudeness (however i still think, that the rhasta player deserved it :-D) .

Fear.ItseLF)
31-12-2009, 12:59 AM
Firstly,

We often seem to have this problem with players from Slovakia and the former Yugoslavian, and I got told insulting others and probably also cannibalism is a style of life there.
If you manage to apologize and try to shake this off, you have my support.

Words like this coming from anyone is very insultive. Coming from GM who is responsible for part of this community is even more offensive in my eyes, so, please, don't write things like this.

gazdikus
31-12-2009, 10:23 AM
someone should unban me already. :p

Spasmolyt
31-12-2009, 01:01 PM
Yea, I know, if someone felt insulted by it, I apologize. Was meant to be witty... it's my kind of dry humour. I seldom use it any more, as it's frequently misunderstood. This was the first humoristic outbreak in months ;)

Frag(-_-)Artist
31-12-2009, 04:16 PM
You should apologize for acting low-grade and unmannered. Learn to keep your mounth shut up when its needed. Otherwise there is no room in dr.community for you as well you keep up banned to RGC platform for no manner as well.

Take the lesson and apologize at least.

You are not the one who dictate a rules here.

ps to mod: try to avoid racist/geologist harasment please. Even it should sound fun for you at the moment.

Cnacnel
31-12-2009, 04:26 PM
You should apologize for acting low-grade and unmannered. Learn to keep your mounth shut up when its needed. Otherwise there is no room in dr.community for you as well you keep up banned to RGC platform for no manner as well.

Take the lesson and apologize at least.

You are not the one who dictate a rules here.

ps to mod: try to avoid racist/geologist harasment please. Even it should sound fun for you at the moment.

.... I don't know what to say. Maybe I'll just cite John 8:7 and hope you understand it:

But when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

gazdikus
01-01-2010, 04:06 PM
You should apologize for acting low-grade and unmannered.

I did. How much longer am I gonna be banned ? Could someone unban me already.

SouL]ReQuieM
01-01-2010, 05:08 PM
sorry for the delay, you will be unbanned on 4-1-10 as a 7 days time ban for poor manner if you didn't get unbanned on the day please post a message here.

p.s. use the remaining 3 days to improve it

SouL]ReQuieM
04-01-2010, 10:42 PM
unbanned

Granted