PDA

View Full Version : MarlBor0S

MarlBor0S
30-06-2009, 01:15 PM
Your name:Timos

Your country: Greece/Kozani

A language you can speak(other than English): German

Battle.Net Account: MarlBor0S

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: I was safelisted in grc,ocod,gr and i was a voucher in gdge if that counts.

Your activity and average playtime each week: I 'm active for more than 7-8 hours per day and about 6 days per week.

How long you have been playing DotA: I have been playing dota for more than 3 years so i think i have the required experience to become an admin.

Your ability to communicate with others: I am really sociable as a person and i never had such a problem.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Of course i have read them and totally agreed to follow them

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I always try to keep myself calm and not get angry cause i think that arguing through a pc doesn't suit to a serious person.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks).I have never had a problem following my superior's orders so i don't think i will have here either.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Yes,i suppose there are many who can vouch for me,friends or others who played games with me.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional): I have it installed so i don't have a problem to discuss it on ventrilo.

Why do you want to be an Admin: I want to become an admin so i can help the channel get bettter as much as i can with my activity and experience..i also want to be an admin to create games on my own and not waiting for others.I sometimes play early in the morning when there aren't that many admins online so i have to wait for many minutes even hours to find a game.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I believe i 'm the right person to become an admin because i m active many hours every day and experienced as well and that is something that every admin should have in my opinion.I am also fair as a character so there won't be a problem about unfair bans or so..

A few things about yourself:I am funny,honest and reliable as a character for those who know me...

that's all!I hope my application will be taken into consideration.

BoNGHoLE
30-06-2009, 01:24 PM
+1 FYSIKA to paidi einai poly kalos player kai foveros xaraktiras :):):):D:D

NoMoReDoTa
30-06-2009, 02:00 PM
gogo +1

HoLiC
30-06-2009, 02:15 PM
+1!!!Good application!!!

AkashasBlood
30-06-2009, 05:59 PM
+1 wraia ta les :P

mia fora epaiksa mazi tou kai hmastan same team kai htan k synergasimos kai beyond ekane me viper (ti allo 9elete?) :P

Bloodrose
30-06-2009, 06:35 PM
+1 kalos player kai kalos xaraktiras....

MarlBor0S
01-07-2009, 09:40 AM
thx gia to support paides

zimba
01-07-2009, 02:37 PM
Welcome maga!!!
Na xereis oti oi user>apo sena!Giautous kaneis to game opote autous na sevese panw apola!!
Kali arxi naxeis!