PDA

View Full Version : Abuse of HA ( QQQ ) At Malaysia Channel

Mer[A]cle
09-03-2014, 12:51 PM
Name-Mer[A]cle
Room - Malaysia and MY.Staff
Reason - I cant exactly say to which section my reason belongs to, I will explain the reason

I am Voucher at Malaysia Channel from many days , Our HA QQQ told me to Whisper one by one malaysia adv who are in Malaysia Channel , When I do that some guys who are staff at other channels they say that they will ban me at their channel if I do like that i.e Do whisper adv like that.
I completed advertising then I told in Staff room the RMT Time and then QQQ told me to whisper one by one , then I said him my problem which i faced while doing it earlier. He called that as a best story he ever heard. I was like WTF , Then i said " Go do that whisper urself if you want " because I was raged up since he called the problem to be a story to escape for Work , I worked really hard for Malaysia Channel . Then after i said that he called me "Joker" still I didnt abuse him back , he then called me joker fuck , then I got rage , before i told anything he instantly unvouched me saying epic+fail staff
I am voucher at Asia Clan wars Channel also but I concentrated more on Malaysia CHannel only and he unvouched me saying fail staff.

He gave proof this http://prntscr.com/2z8u0b . He took photo of the shit where he didnt abuse me. I cannot give you proof of the pic which he said "Joker" and "joker fuck" since I was instantly kicked from Staff room after i got unvouched. Please help me . Please see that Justice is done to me.

Regards
-Mer[A]cle

3T_xYz_inS.Ry.T
09-03-2014, 06:39 PM
!Denied.

I was there when u were talking to QQQ, so please don't try to play smart.

QQQ is the current Head Admin at Malaysia, which means he's in charge of the staff.

He logged on and he saw many members of the staff not working, so he asked why you people don't do your best. Then he asked why you don't do the ads (ads via pm) that u are suppose to do (it's on the rules of the staff), and that's when you said that you had a problem because when you were doing it, you did the ads to staff from other channels and they told you they would ban you from their room if you did it again. So you stopped doing it.

Then he said "are you serious? Best story ever" , and he asked you if you came to support or ban support to ask if that was even valid, which you didn't do because if you did you would know it's not a valid ban. you just said you don't want them to ban you so you stopped doing the ads via pm and instead you told him to do it by himself so he "gets banned" so the next thing he did was removing you from the staff. Why? simply because you failed following the rules.

by the way, joker fuck = what a joke = Are you serious? , there's nothing wrong with that, he wasn't flaming.

Mer[A]cle
09-03-2014, 10:13 PM
Staff will always support staffs , and one more thing Ask Vitamin|ABCDEK| i was the only staff who advertised in Malaysia -.- and dont u dare to offend me saying that I wasn't working at all :/ and another thing is I didnt pm the people on other channels I PMED ONLY THE PEOPLE IN MALAYSIA CHANNEL. And those works joker fuck are you serious and what a joke are FLAMING Words go learn English -.-Now I understand that people at RGC dont care about players ffs Now I understood why my friends told RGC is idiotic you comp ban me? IDGAF go ahead and you arent the Admin of RGC to speak this do ur business

Mer[A]cle
09-03-2014, 10:15 PM
And I repeat it is only ME WHO ADVERTISES AND PM's for Malaysia channel , sometimes IshHannyrose does it as well

3T_xYz_inS.Ry.T
10-03-2014, 02:06 AM
cle;1233302']Staff will always support staffs , and one more thing Ask Vitamin|ABCDEK| i was the only staff who advertised in Malaysia -.- and dont u dare to offend me saying that I wasn't working at all :/ and another thing is I didnt pm the people on other channels I PMED ONLY THE PEOPLE IN MALAYSIA CHANNEL. And those works joker fuck are you serious and what a joke are FLAMING Words go learn English -.-Now I understand that people at RGC dont care about players ffs Now I understood why my friends told RGC is idiotic you comp ban me? IDGAF go ahead and you arent the Admin of RGC to speak this do ur business

Hey look.

I'm supporting him because i know what really happened. And no, you weren't the onlyone who did the ads, in fact every voucher, moderator and admin has to do the ads or they can get demoted.

Another thing. I didn't say u weren't working at all. you basically got removed from the staff because you refused to keep doing the ads. Why? Because u didn't want to get banned.

Stay mannered, U're saying I don't know english?. My english is pretty decent just so you know and if for you those words are flaming words then you probably have a problem.

"You aren't the Admin of RGC to speak this, do ur business"

Look, I'm a staff at ban support so I have to check this kind of threads before a global does it and i recall it's not an abuse.

QQQ is in charge of Malaysia. He removed you because you weren't willing to do the ads anymore.

Mer[A]cle
10-03-2014, 09:04 AM
omg will you stop it? for fuck sake go see MY.Staff room and say me who the fucking hell is doing advertisements now? willl you?
it was only me who worked and I wanted to work even more for Malaysia go ask vitamin about my plans to improve Malaysia before 3 days i told him all my plans to improve malaysia and for fuck sake dont you tell that I amnt interested in advertisements , I whispered even though people told that they will ban me just cuz of my interest to develop malaysia. I advertised every 30 mins -.- and you are voucher of malaysia as well I didnt see you any time doing advertisements and please first know what you are talking about -.-

3T_xYz_inS.Ry.T
10-03-2014, 03:42 PM
hmm... You are losing it man

I told you to stay mannered. That behavior is not tolerated here.

Stay mannered, U're saying I don't know english?. My english is pretty decent just so you know and if for you those words are flaming words then you probably have a problem.

cle;1233459']omg will you stop it? for fuck sake go see MY.Staff room and say me who the fucking hell is doing advertisements now? willl you?
it was only me who worked and I wanted to work even more for Malaysia go ask vitamin about my plans to improve Malaysia before 3 days i told him all my plans to improve malaysia and for fuck sake dont you tell that I amnt interested in advertisements , I whispered even though people told that they will ban me just cuz of my interest to develop malaysia. I advertised every 30 mins -.- and you are voucher of malaysia as well I didnt see you any time doing advertisements and please first know what you are talking about -.-

First of all, I didn't say anything about you not working at all. I worked with the information you gave away.

QQQ is in charge of Malaysia. He removed you because you weren't willing to do the ads anymore.

Another thing. I didn't say u weren't working at all. you basically got removed from the staff because you refused to keep doing the ads. Why? Because u didn't want to get banned.

Where did i get that from? take a look at the screenshot of the chat you both had that you provided. http://prntscr.com/2zkmrf

Another thing, don't make this thread about me. It's not about me, yes I am voucher in Malaysia which is why I can tell you that I did know what i was talking about.

One last thing. Honestly, I don't know why you made a thread about an abuse when there hasn't been any abuse at all.

Mer[A]cle
10-03-2014, 03:51 PM
one more time you say that " you werent willing to do advs anymore " you will be abused IDGAF if i get banned . Get it? ffs . I always liked to advertise for Malaysia more than anything and I loved my job , I told qqq my problem about whispers and he thought that I wasnt interested to whisper advs anymore so I framed a story the thing is I didnt want to get banned so I stopped advertising through whispers to players in channel. Know what you are speaking , its so low of you to talk like this

3T_xYz_inS.Ry.T
10-03-2014, 04:49 PM
how many times do you want me to repeat it?

I am just using your words. You were the one who said that, not me. check http://prntscr.com/2zkmrf

Oh and you just said it again.

cle;1233518']the thing is I didnt want to get banned so I stopped advertising through whispers to players in channel.

cle;1233518']one more time you say that " you werent willing to do advs anymore " you will be abused IDGAF if i get banned . Get it? ffs . I always liked to advertise for Malaysia more than anything and I loved my job , I told qqq my problem about whispers and he thought that I wasnt interested to whisper advs anymore so I framed a story the thing is I didnt want to get banned so I stopped advertising through whispers to players in channel. Know what you are speaking , its so low of you to talk like this

You want to abuse me? sure, It's not something i rly care about.

know what I'm speaking? I'm just paraphrasing your words, That's not being low.

I suggest you to stop replying in this thread. it makes you look worse, you already reported the "Abuse", a global may reply anytime.

Just wait for it.

rat
12-03-2014, 05:40 AM
Ans is already given to you in Asia forum : http://www.rankedgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?7842-Abuse-of-HA-%28-QQQ-%29-At-Malaysia-Channel

Its staffs decision. If you had a complain you should have reported instead of abusing him.

Mer[A]cle
12-03-2014, 04:39 PM
I didnt abuse him back! Its he who abused me saying Joker and Joker fuck

Girdeux
14-03-2014, 03:41 PM
Solved.