Your country:greece/kastoria

A language you can speak(other than English):greek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:redbu11

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: boff/wc3/igc/wyda

Your activity and average playtime each week: everyday 3-4 hours

How long you have been playing DotA:3 years

Your ability to communicate with others:i have an excellent command of both english and greek

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? absolutely

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? As an old friend told me << think before u speak>>. That means i wont flame back neither i ll make the situation even worse. I ll discuss with him and make him understand that his is wrong

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)
not at all.
Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Mpla

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) ANytime you would like to

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:Because in many games in eleos bots there are leavers/feeders/flamers/afkers and i want to make the games even better. ALso there arent enought admins to prevent leaving by banning the player

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I think i know how to play i never leave im friendly and i have experience both on judging situations and on playing.

A few things about yourself:Im hot as hell :) :P. And im real life friend of mpla

Additional information: I ve been to kastorias and thes/nikis tournament with high amount of money price well not like deathmac or experience tournaments but 3k euros i think its high enought ^^.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mpla
30-06-2009, 08:46 PM
he is an excellent dota player and real life friend. So i give him +1. Btw he was a judge in some tournaments so he has experience on that. Yea i know i said that to his other post :P

Bloodrose
01-07-2009, 02:07 AM
dn exw paiksei games mazi sou opote dn mporw na krinw apo gameplay meria alla gia na gineis admin xreiazese na eisai pio active sto forum

BoNGHoLE
01-07-2009, 09:07 AM
+fwnw me ton blood gine pio active gia na exeis elpides :)

MaKeDaS(s
01-07-2009, 09:18 AM
pragmati prepei na ginei pio active sto foroum :D

RedBu11
01-07-2009, 07:08 PM
Dikio exete gia to activite alla molis xtes egina member . kai apo edw kai pera den tha lipsw oute mia mera xD

D0MeNiCa
03-07-2009, 11:28 AM
Kalos orises,mesa stis epomenes 2 imeres tha exeis dikaiwmata sta bot.