View Full Version : Ban Appeal VolksPanzer

VolksPanzer
02-01-2010, 05:06 PM
Hello,

Firstly I wish a happy year for all members of the Community of Dota,

and after if I would have posted this message simply because I was unworthy of

why I was banished type .....

In fact, the reason is simply banal, playing a part I was talking with a fellow

with our language and I was surprised by the Game Moderator Present with us that

I said I'll be banned when I asked why he said that only English are tolered, so on this I'll explain a few points:

1) Firstly I'm with the community DotaRank since the days of Battle.net and I had absolutely no problem.

2) in our culture spoke a patriot with a different language is disrespectful, because if as if they wanted to prove they have over him.

3) I do rarely connects the client DotaRank, therefore because unfortunately I did not know the option of private message.

4) I find it absurd that Game Moderator beginner or other benefits from full power to them provides Sir Roger to sow confusion and terror in the community.

5) I am not here to make amends for what I have done is perfectly legitimate, because in a democracy in real life as on the virtual individual has total freedom to converse with whomever he wants as he wants, if we really respected these laws we would also warn the other players talking among themselves about the customer and in Dota with their language, and nobody pays attention.

on this I hope you will consider the problems that some people abuse and Game Moderator of some of their power,

Sincerely,

VolksPanzer

Phi
02-01-2010, 06:04 PM
3) I do rarely connects the client DotaRank, therefore because unfortunately I did not know the option of private message.

Hi Volkspanzer,

I know your nick for a long time by now and never had any problems with you, so I support your appeal. However, please read the ban appeal sticky and use the template, which can be found here http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=18860 . (you can edit your post, it shouldn't be a problem)

About your points 4 and 5. Please realize that DotArank is an english only community. If you want to talk non-english with your friend in a game, you must ask your team and only if ALL teammates allow it you may proceed. As you ignored many warnings by the GM, your ban is perfectly justified and I don't see any reason why you are talking about "terror and confusion in the community" or "democracy"... oO

gl hf

chanitus
02-01-2010, 06:25 PM
You have a real problem sticking to the rules. And you have to accept the client rules to lay on it.

First thing, you got a template to do the appeal, and you haven't used it. Second, you got SEVERAL warnings from a gm, and you just decided to ignore him. On the third part, if you use the template, you have to give a reason for why you should be unbanned, if your ban is deserved, thing that actually happen, you could just tell us you not doing that again, not blaming a gm who is, not only doing his work, but warning you many more times that most of us would do before banning.

And, by the way, even in the real life, is a real hard lack of manners, when many people in a place share a common language, that two of them begin to speak in one nobody else there knows.

Anyway, as Phi-, never seen you being any kind of troublemaker, so if you stick to the rules and use the template, I support the appeal.

Cnacnel
02-01-2010, 09:03 PM
5) I am not here to make amends for what I have done is perfectly legitimate, because in a democracy in real life as on the virtual individual has total freedom to converse with whomever he wants as he wants, if we really respected these laws we would also warn the other players talking among themselves about the customer and in Dota with their language, and nobody pays attention.

What you have done is "perfectly illegitimate" because, as you might now, there are rules to which you must stick if you want to play here. The rules are not as complex as in real life, instead of the whole Civil Code, you have just a short, 1313-words set of rules to acknowledge, understand and obey.

Nevertheless, even if you choose not to follow the rules, please don't appeal to the freedom of speech, because what's that got to do with anything? It's about acting mannerly or not. No one restricts your freedom of speech, for God's sake! You're acting here like a complete ignorant..

Game Master did what he had to, he performed his work very well and in accordance with the Dotarank-law.

Regards, cnacnacnacnacna

VolksPanzer
02-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Ban appeal template

1) Time passed since the ban was issued: Maybe 6 Days.

2) Previous appeals: No.

3) Reason why you deserve to be unbanned: well like you said only english are tolered, so next time i am gonna Talking English .....

4) I am not here to make amends for what I have done , because i think is perfectly legitimate.

Sincerely,

VolksPanzer

Cnacnel
02-01-2010, 11:22 PM
4) I am not here to make amends for what I have done , because i think is perfectly legitimate.

In this case, it doesn't matter what you think. What matters is the fact that it isn't legitimate.

marcvs
02-01-2010, 11:33 PM
btw this is not democracy. this is community with predefined rules. if you wanna be part of this community, you gotta fallow it's rules.
you have the right to play games in well mannered surrounding FOR FREE.
i think it is enough

naked.dave
03-01-2010, 03:48 PM
2) in our culture spoke a patriot with a different language is disrespectful, because if as if they wanted to prove they have over him.

What?! I think we got the same Culture and I never heard of anything like that. You should forget about that, cuz thats no excuse imo.

To be honest your name sounds weird 2 me. There are several guys in Germany with that attitude. I hope your not one of them.

dave

VolksPanzer
03-01-2010, 04:35 PM
Dear Naked.Dave,

I have Never tell if i am from Germany or anathor Contry, and about my NickName i understand what do you mean , but evreyone are free the chosse the Nick & the Ideologie .....
And i am here to talk Only about the Ban and Nothing More.

Sincerely,

VolksPanzer

naked.dave
03-01-2010, 05:45 PM
So why do you use your ideologie as an excuse :D
Doesnt fit right ;)
Nevermind.

TyR)
03-01-2010, 06:19 PM
1) Firstly I'm with the community DotaRank since the days of Battle.net and I had absolutely no problem.

4) I find it absurd that Game Moderator beginner or other benefits from full power to them provides Sir Roger to sow confusion and terror in the community.

Clearing up some lies.
1) I timebanned you several times for chatting none english over a long period of time.

2) Patriots who don't accept anything but their own language are not welcome here. I won't start a discussion about such people but I think it's quite clear what sort of people you mean. (Adding your name)

3) Lie. We talked already about private when I explained you the rules. On top of that you obviously didn't bother reading the information given on the Client including the ruleset. Surely this doesn't prevent you from punishment.

5) Blablablabla yes one million rulebreakers and you are the only one getting warned/banned. I suggest you take screenshots or save replays before you pull out such statements.

4) To underline the terror we spread you get another week bantime from now on. Unbanned 10.01.
Before you take this sentence serious: The real reason is all the bullshit you wrote above. We won't accept that for we are no idiots who just nod everything through.

If you don't understand the consequence of your actions feel free to write me a private message here at the Forum and I will try to clarify once more.
Have a nice day