PDA

View Full Version : Warn/Ban PI|Mo

desRow
03-01-2010, 10:26 AM
http://media.nadota.com/replays/lastreplaytemporary.w3g

Basically, we were chilling in the DotA pride channel, talking, etc and there was a startgame open for sign-ups. PI|Mo came online and started flaming papamedo, or anyone that talked to him. We finally got 10 people signed in the game (him and his teammate PI|Fanat1c included).

[03:17:59] * @PRIDE-LEAGUE Team Sentinel: lia^lia, dRw, RoXKiSDread1d, PI|Fanat1c, PI|mO
[03:17:59] * @PRIDE-LEAGUE Team Scourge: Fear^ER, xeo|bigfill, TG|GoSu^, PapaMedo-_-, zep-

So we get into the game, we pick we rm after pick we start playing.

Maiden is AFK for 3 min early game. When he comes back, he says;

3:10 [All] PokerIdol`mOoOO (Rylai): WTF
3:15 [Allies] PokerIdol`mOoOO (Rylai): I SAID PAUSE
3:17 [Allies] PokerIdol`mOoOO (Rylai): U RETARD OGRE

The thing is, the only thing he said before that was this...

0:06 [Allies] lia^lia (Mirana): cm ogre
0:06 [Allies] lia^lia (Mirana): top
0:06 [Allies] desRow[Blight] (Warlock): ok
0:06 [Allies] PokerIdol`mOoOO (Rylai): what r heroes

So, he was frustrated for being afk but he was on vent with PI|Fanat1c as they claimed after the game in #dota.pride so I'm unsure about this.

At this point, he was already game throwing. He sells his wards (only item he bought early game) to buy boots. Then , he leaves top to go ganking mid when they didn't even need him to get the kill. He comes down lane to die (on purpose?) then tp back to steal farm of ogre. He does a bit of roaming. Just check the replay but main thing is look at his items...

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5461/mo1c.jpg (http://img341.imageshack.us/i/mo1c.jpg/)

Near the end, he sends chicken to suicide mid tower
After that, i decided (since it was 10 mins in) to leave because he was obviously game throwing.

[03:25:17] * @PRIDE-LEAGUE Game DPcm457(02:23:57 03/01/10): Team Sentinel: <lia^lia dRw RoXKiSDread1d PI|Fanat1c PI|mO> Team Scourge: <Fear^ER xeo|bigfill TG|GoSu^ PapaMedo-_- zep-> Result: draw

lia.lia495
03-01-2010, 10:28 AM
lal support

<PapaMedo-> BOUGHT WARDS
<PapaMedo-> AND THEN SELL THEM
<PapaMedo-> SO U CAN'T BUY THEM
<PapaMedo-> AND THEN BUY AXE
<PapaMedo-> TO FARM
<PapaMedo-> AND SUICIDE CHICKEN

he play startgame without unknown for him ppl ,timeban for somedays so he stop doing that shit

lia.lia495
03-01-2010, 10:30 AM
i mean with * unknown ppl

medo-
03-01-2010, 10:32 AM
<+PI|Fanat1c> easy sleep right now hf resulting the game guys

<+mOoOO`> enjoy resulting
<+mOoOO`> sleeptime

these are their last words before they log off , to show us how much fun they had.

not a first time these guys thinks they are "big names" , known players that can do w/e they want

Xeo|BiGFiLL
03-01-2010, 10:33 AM
I suport what desrow wrote here
The only problem i had was getting my time wasted , and people leaveing in minute 12 like wtf ...
Whatever, i still think on of the 2 needs a ban : Desrow ( for leaving and ruining everyones dota ) and Mo (thread) ... Up to u to decide what and who

PeLaTis
04-01-2010, 05:37 PM
!done