PDA

View Full Version : Ban Appeal [Condom, Cancer, Immune]

Condom
03-01-2010, 07:13 PM
Time passed since the ban was issued: 2 weeks
Previous appeals: Yes once banned for leaving the game (as main reason) and flaming and making multiple accounts (my purpose of making multiple accounts was not to spam or flame again, I had made all those accounts before getting banned and the reason was I like those nicks and I also have those nick on elsewhere ex garena.)

Reason(s) why you deserve to be unbanned:
I realise that my behavior was gay at that time (was flaming etc) but my flame wasn't as much as to get banned. Yeah I left because (1st I really dint know about !FF function and left) the 2nd thing is the game was really noobish and completely retarded so I found no reason to continue playing that game, thats the only reason why I left.
and now I really want to get unbanned from the client and play there. I won't do flaming etc again....

Hopefully you won't deny it again :/

No offense will be taken by me this time...

Please unban me asap !!!

Thank You in Advance.
Happy New Year to all :)

SouL]ReQuieM
03-01-2010, 08:55 PM
use the ban appeal template http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=18860

this is your second appeal so I suppose you know what to do ....

Condom
03-01-2010, 09:04 PM
Alright! Edited, please unban asap now :/

Tired of playing on garena (with retarded leavers)

Spasmolyt
03-01-2010, 10:54 PM
Your ban appeal still doesn't tell us that you won't leave again. All you state is that you left because the game was retarded. Then you say that leavers are retarded. Are you?

Condom
04-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Read properly, I said I wont do what I did before again.

SouL]ReQuieM
05-01-2010, 02:31 PM
but you did use those multi-account to evade the ban to try and play a game but got kicked

with the nick cancer.

chanitus
05-01-2010, 05:05 PM
An also accussed a gm of power abuse, with lies that were proven false with the logs.

Flutschi
06-01-2010, 03:32 AM
Thx for ur words, ur now official permanent banned.

Have fun