PDA

View Full Version : [ACCEPTED] Admin Application : Don-PoP

Don-PoP
01-07-2009, 04:57 PM
Hello Dota-alliance staff!

My previous application was moved to the wrong subforum and then rejected, probably without the admin looking at my second message that stated that it was for public bots!! And please if you reject, don't write anything in greek! :mad:

Well here goes again:

Personal Info:

My name is Emil and i'm 19 years old. Im living in Denmark and studying at something equivalent to high school. Besides English i speak Danish and partly German. I guess i'm a very "normal" dude my age, im spending my time on dota, golf, working out, school, friends and parties.

General info:

My battle.net account is Don-PoP. I haven't much experience being admin, besides small clans. I'm having holiday at the moment and will attend some vacations (2 * 1 week in the next 30 days). But usually i'm online like 4 hours in average a day (which is 4*7 = 28 hours weekly ;) ).
I've been playing dota for years on and off. I'm pretty sure my dota knowledge and skills meets what's required.

I have read all the rules i can find on this forum, and i intend to follow them. The way I react under pressure depends clearly on which pressure it is. If it's pressure from loosing a game in dota i play on and never leave. Actually I like being under pressure in dota, because it's not fun to be on a team that is superior to the other.
I've got nothing against listening to superiors and i will follow (almost) any order.
I don't think there's anyone who can vouch me in, at least not an admin or moderator in this community (dota-alliance). But i don't think you'll find anyone saying they don't think i should be admin on those servers. I haven't got any microphone so it would be a problem discussing this application over ventrilo

My thoughts:

I personally want to be an admin, because many idiots, not newbies, join the servers. I want to be able to deal with people who are lame, so the gaming experience will be better for the masses (including me)
You should pick me, because i'm very diplomatic and fair to everyone.
I can offer you a service that will make the majority of the gamers happier when playing your games, i.e. warning or punishing rude people. I can ban people who's unwanted on the servers.

I guess there's nothing left to say.

Regards
Don-PoP

BoNGHoLE
01-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Well.. you application si very good, you make us understand what exactly you want but there is one problem you are not an active member in foroum and your activity is very important factor for them so i dont think that you will be approved but you have my support gl :)

DiSaStRouS
01-07-2009, 06:03 PM
i disagree with you...you are not active in site and you haven't got posts...-1 from me...anyway gl

moun1tsa
01-07-2009, 08:01 PM
golf??????? COOL

wtfmejt
01-07-2009, 10:58 PM
i disagree with you...you are not active in site and you haven't got posts...-1 from me...anyway gl

your -1 is irrelevant, forum activity does not count much :)

Don-PoP
01-07-2009, 11:09 PM
your -1 is irrelevant, forum activity does not count much :)

I'm glad this is a fact, makes my shot at being admin much better :)
And thanks for the other responses too, and yeah golf is cool indeed ;)

I'm leaving today for Italy, so that will be the reason if i don't reply.

Zlorg
02-07-2009, 12:58 AM
i like your application you get my voice ;)

P.S: Have fun in Italy, but dont drink too much alcohol ;)^^

MasteR[KM]
03-07-2009, 09:14 AM
You have been promoted in half public bots for start. Which are:
DA-PUB-01/02 If you do not know the commands to host a game contact me via personal message so i can give you further istructions.

Don-PoP
09-07-2009, 09:38 PM
i like your application you get my voice ;)

P.S: Have fun in Italy, but dont drink too much alcohol ;)^^

Hehe, i'm glad i didn't promise you that ;)

You have been promoted in half public bots for start. Which are:
DA-PUB-01/02 If you do not know the commands to host a game contact me via personal message so i can give you further istructions.

Thank you, and you are pm'ed :)

nekro8aftis
09-07-2009, 10:00 PM
i wish you to become a good admin and obbey the channel rules :D have fun

Sn0w_BL4cK
10-07-2009, 10:12 AM
i wish you too ;)
but.... w8 in order to answer other admins ;)

REJECTED (xD just kidding :P)

D0MeNiCa
21-07-2009, 03:19 AM
Welcome.