PDA

View Full Version : Ban Appeal: misfit.Lux

Artan
05-01-2010, 08:38 PM
Username: misfit.Lux
Time passed since the ban was issued: 0.4 seconds.
Time since last appeal: never.
Reason(s) why you deserver to be unbanned: i believe i was wrongfully banned

we lost 2 lanes with rax, opponents had 17 kills more than us (iirc), they were farmed a lot. we really had no chance. our carry made sange and yasha. we had no killing power and our heroes had only the most useless items of all time.
i was very annoyed and angry all game because my teammates were making sucha wierd items totaly useless. i also think admin who played in that game was also angry therefore the ban.

at that moment ~4 min before game ended, i sold my items and bought crow with BKB (you know cuorier grows 10 times its size when it uses avatar). i did it for the lulz. i BKB-ed 2 times. and that is the exact reason i am banned.

"Game ruining, selling items and buying BKB on chick." gid= 28430

Replay: http://dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/176416/

iwontcarry
05-01-2010, 10:19 PM
you are right that the game was decided already.

yet you sold your items on min 54 and the game was partly over that fast because you didnt participated in the last fight. we managed to keep one of the upper rax in the fight before.

in fact, you were the only one to ff that game. in addition, you tried to ff from min 13 on. your behaviour in the last minutes ruined the game totally.

this was a pub game, everyone is free to do the items they like. venge did stygian and went to to buriza, dk had sange and yasha. morph did vang first. heck, there are better
items to chose from - but its their fucking decision.

as the game was decided already, i suggested a 3 day time ban at max

Artan
05-01-2010, 10:25 PM
as the game was decided already, i suggested a 3 day time ban at max

if you say game was decided how could i ruin it?
really? why did you ban me?

my view.. we lost 2 melee rax and 1 range rax. we lost every single team fight since game started. we only got kills from ganks.
i sold my items after base was destroyed. there was 1 standing tower in our whole base. there was 0.0001% chance we could win. and that was if the 4 players from sentinel droped.

venge first item = cristalys + 0 wards all game
morph first item = vanguard + afk deaths
dragon knight first item = sny

and you say i ruin game because of my item selling 3 minutes before game ended.

iwontcarry
05-01-2010, 10:29 PM
a game ruining move is a game ruining move, no matter at which time it occured. in fact, we can never know how long the game may have lasted, if you didnt decide to do that stupid action.

you ruined the last bits of that game for the other 4 players in scourge, including me

Artan
05-01-2010, 10:38 PM
i am disappointed at your logic.

ill appeal after 3 days.

in fact, we can never know how long the game may have lasted

it would last +3 seconds because that it time they needed to finish me off. and you know that.

Cnacnel
05-01-2010, 10:39 PM
you don't need to, you'll just be unbanned in 3 days if Soul feels the same as iwontcarry

SouL]ReQuieM
06-01-2010, 10:02 AM
you will be unban on 8-1-10

if you haven't unban then please post an note on this topic

SouL]ReQuieM
08-01-2010, 10:23 AM
unbanned

Granted