PDA

View Full Version : Unban my shop/LAN/Computer network please

stxurva
14-09-2014, 04:49 AM
Your username : St.XurvA
Ban Reason: Extremely retarded old ban passer
Other users/clients on LAN you know of: B.K.M-Don2x, B.K.M-Arbe, B.K.M-Joshua, B.K.M-Markus, B.K.M-Spy, B.K.M-Genesis<3, ♣Joker♠, BeRuined, Nega+ive

Note:
I am the owner of the shop and one of the descent RGC players. I played as St.XurvA if playing solo and B.K.M-Don2x if playing as a team. And we usually played on Asia (Public).

This early morning, when I tried to play, I got this error message saying "You were banned. [Reason :: extremely retarded old ban passer, enjoy the new ban system retarded moron] You can appeal your ban on the forums @ www.rankedgamingclient.com

I was wondering if why I got this error message. I never ruined nor using hacks in any game. My team mates (B.K.M-Arbe, B.K.M-Joshua, B.K.M-Markus, B.K.M-Spy, and B.K.M-Genesis<3) also not using any hacks nor ruining any games. I trust my team mates, I always told them not to leave in the game and not to use any hacks. We love to play RGC, which allowed us to play DOTA 1 for free, to improve our DOTA 1 skills.

Please unban my computer so I can play RGC again. And also tell me which of these three users (♣Joker♠, BeRuined, and Nega+ive) were banned, and what is the reason why they got banned so that I can tell or scold them.

P.S - I followed your guide as a shop owner at http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=147960 to restrict stupid players who are trying to use Map Hacks.

Thankfully yours,
Je Reymart (St.Xurva, B.K.M-Don2x)