Personal Info

Your Name: Manos

Your country: Greece

A language you can speak(other than English): Greek and little france

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: xak-13

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: GDB,NVIP

Your activity and average playtime each week: I am available from 11:00 pm till 06:00 am each day

How long you have been playing DotA: Playing dota 4 years

Your ability to communicate with others: I dont have any problem with anyone my communication capability Is very good

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?: I have read the rules and i agree with them

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?: I always keep my self-control, try to balance things by having the mastery of my mind

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks): Of course not, first of all hierarchy-discipline-respect

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?: I think that yes, because i have played with plenty of people in here and with most of them we are friends

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional): ofc

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: I play long time in nol and i enjoy a lot those games that be
played good, i d like to offer at my own side every service in the channel which i can

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I know enough things in the discipline of channel, in operation
and the existing rules of it and also in forum lows and in technical subjects. As i said above i can offer a helping hand at my own side. Also im thinking of uploading in sort time a irc server because i
believe that connections getting better and stronger by this way

A few things about yourself: I'm single 20 years, i'm little bit sensitive and i never turn
other people in uncomfortable situation..I'm aquarius

Additional information: I like to deal with sports particularly football. Some of my
hobbies are: watching new movies, going fishing and of course my computer. Im self-instructive in all of these things i got, i search methods
and tecnical around hacking. i like to search about this...its a "small" habit!

Thank you for the reading

D0MeNiCa
03-07-2009, 02:52 PM
kalos orises.