Vlacoste
02-07-2009, 01:43 AM
Personal Info

Your name:Χάρης

Your country:Greece

A language you can speak(other than English):Freek , French

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:Vlacoste

Your activity and average playtime each week:At least 6 hours per day (42 per week)

How long you have been playing DotA:Nearly 6 years

Your ability to communicate with others:I am an openminded person always avelable to discuss a problem someone might have

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?: Yes i have

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?:i put aside my feelings and just deal with problem, always through discussion.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders?:No , unless their demands are insane.Ofcourse there will be a discussion first

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?:Yes ofcourse i have made a lot of friends throught my play time at eleos.I can name them anytime.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?:Please dont make me buy i Microfone!

Why do you want to be an Admin:for 2 reasons:Firstly to help that you have started and by that i mean to be able to have "clear" games wthout leavers flammers etc..Secondly to help anytime all those who need
an admin.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:Because not only i am very experienced with the game but also very patient.

A few things about yourself:An important think about me is that when i deal with aa matter even it is a job or a game i always give my best.

Thanks in advance, Χάρης

Bloodrose
02-07-2009, 09:33 AM
Nice application.
+1 apo mena gia to application.
-1 gia to activity
=0 :P

Vlacoste
02-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Opws fenetai kai sto profile mou to account Einai polu "fresko".
Allwste opws proanefera asxoloumai pio poly me ta games.
Thnx gia to +- 0

D0MeNiCa
03-07-2009, 11:37 AM
Kalos orises,mesa stis epomenes 2 imeres tha exeis dikaiwmata sta bot.