PDA

View Full Version : Ban Appeal I_EAT_BABIES

I_EAT_BABIES
08-01-2010, 10:57 AM
It just made me so laugh ..

Why i come here , i just wanna play dota since there are some egos who wont friggen let me they stand their position to be like half of the bs what he talked is so not true , hes a pussy anyways so idc .

I got ban for harrasing teammates , unmannered and more amazingly blaming on cap picks which i dont remember . I am that type of person .
As i promised i wont rage even i had a friggen retard coming and killing me 3 hit .
That was not so funny at all as they all laughed , btw my position was to stand that if he thinks hes was well played my team just got busted as hell fear.itself makes him pro that he 3hits my rylai /w no items :D but nvm .

I already got 1 week for multing why 1 week more :D ?

Sirian
08-01-2010, 11:53 AM
Lets add another week for an unmannered appeal? oh wait, it isn't even an appeal...ranting because you are banned really wont help you. And 3 hitting a frail support like cm is what carries do during the game.

thank you for making very clear why we permban "that type of person"

:D:D cya :D:D

Spasmolyt
08-01-2010, 12:45 PM
I didn't even understand half of what you wrote :consufed:

I_EAT_BABIES
08-01-2010, 02:32 PM
you know thats my job to let admins know that im such a douche and let them perma . cya progamers

chanitus
08-01-2010, 04:30 PM
"That type of person" really amazes me. Good luck playing in Garena with condom and his thousand secondary accounts.