PDA

View Full Version : [ACCEPTED] Admin Application : InFeCtoR

Sarathos
02-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Personal Info

Your name: Birk Svindland

Your country: Norway

Occupation: Doin the forums, and when it's not holiday, i'm a student :p.

A language you can speak(other than English): Abit German, little to no Greek, Swedish and Danish.. I'm scandinavian :P.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: InFeCtoR

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: I've been admin for awhile on the publics and inhouse bots. Got no safelisted channels at the moment.

Your activity and average playtime each week: Well.. Hard to say really. 80% of the time goes on the forums, and 10% on other things, and maybe you can squeeze in a little 20% on game activity.

How long you have been playing DotA: About a month.

Your ability to communicate with others: Well according to a certain someone, i got the best manipulative voice ever, and i get along with the people that i don't have to ban :P. I got no problems but i'm never exactly soft. You'd have to put me in a box if you wanted to drag me through the love tunnel xD.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? I read em, i learned em, and i agree to follow them. I enforce them by any means necessary

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I'm rarely under pressure. I take things cool, have a sip of coke, and work things out.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? I'll follow them and i'll listen to them, but i dont have to agree to them :p

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? KiTz ;D

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) Don't got mic atm. If you wait a week or two i'll get one :-).

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: There are few games, and i want to create private games with friends that i know won't bash me instantly if i do a mistake. And it's always nice to know that i dont have to worry about entering games, which i would if i couldn't 'protect myself' from constant bashing :p.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I got lots of expirience, as many of you know from my other applications, and im usually kind and nice when im ingame. Have to be a bit harsh on the forums though :p. I can offer you good judgement and constant rule-enforcing when i'm present. Altough i cant promise too much activity, i'll do what i can. It depends how busy the forum is .

A few things about yourself: Well i'm a forum addict. If time don't kill me, the lack of sleep because of the forum will :p. I'm also a cola-holic. I like playing basketball. I have a huge basement, so whenever im bored and there's nothing to do on the PC, i like bouncing the ball around.

Additional information: Holic for president

Dreena
02-07-2009, 01:57 PM
Support

Neonpasxx
02-07-2009, 06:25 PM
Make a conversation with InFeCtoR and you ll find he is the man for the job. Careful in his words and self-confident he will make a very good administrator.

Gl mate , +1 from me .

HoLiC
03-07-2009, 10:39 AM
Support OfC!!!!!!!Gl br0 <3 love ya!!!

D0MeNiCa
03-07-2009, 11:16 AM
Welcome.