eTeRNaL_DrEaMeR
15-05-2017, 02:02 PM
Accused Battle.Net account: Bus.tou.lous
Your Battle.Net account: bus.to.win
Game Name:ap2959
Offence of Admin: abuse ban+semi mute abuse
Time of event:lobby
Further details:

On ap2956 he just kicked one of his teammates without saying anything..., they lost the game as a result and I suspect that staff admin was still a bit sore about it.

When I entered the next game,I just teamed him and typed ":D" and the bloke just banned me for 10 mins, and the reason was : "flame". LOL

I didnt flame him, im not a flamer , he totally made it up.

In addition I also found myself semi mute for an hour. Again there was no reason for that.

Make sure that guy doesnt kick or ban ppl without reason again please.
Those abuse cheapens the good work of some of ur crew, trying desperately to maintain this community alive.

thank you.

LeN0r.
15-05-2017, 06:25 PM
[GAME: AP2959] [Lobby] [BuS.To.WIN]: !t louse
[GAME: AP2959] [Lobby] [BuS.To.WIN]: :D

Yes, you are not flamer..
In each game the same thing happens

[GAME: AP2714] [Lobby] [BuS.To.WIN]: id rather be in a bus to win than a bus to lose
[GAME: AP2714] [Lobby] [BuS.To.WIN]: id rather be in a bus to win than a bus to lose
[GAME: AP2648] (45:04) [All] [Bus.to.WIN]: id rather be on a bus to win than abus to lose
[GAME: AP2714] [Lobby] [BuS.To.WIN]: HERMIT ID RATHER BE ON A BUS TO WIN THAN A BUS TO LOSE
[GAME: AP2714] (38:11) [All] [BuS.To.WIN]: id rather be on a bus to win than a bus to lose lol
[GAME: AP2716] [Lobby] [BuS.To.WIN]: id rather be on a bus to win than a bus to lose
[GAME: AP2783] [Lobby] [BuS.To.WIN]: id rather be on a bus to win than a bus to lose

To most of them I am in the lobby/game.

killer_dota
15-05-2017, 10:58 PM
CLOSED FOR HEAD