PDA

View Full Version : [DENIED] Admin Abuse : Bordelo

popoF0GG3L
07-08-2017, 04:59 PM
Accused Battle.Net account: bordelo
Your Battle.Net account: GERMANY.MVP
Game Name: AP3653
Offence of Admin: Bordelo was feeding all game long and kick me without a reason for Ruin when i helped PL to kill spectre
Time of event: min 38

Seriously what is wrong with bordelo. He is so clueless about dota that he cant judge properly PLEASE remove his admin status.
He was feeding mid so hard (5 Kills 20 Deaths) that it already was impossible to WIN the game. And then he kicked me (his only good player in his team) for RUIN?
If you dont want people to laugh about this league you should try to get some competently admins.

Best regards,
long time player in your league popo

popoF0GG3L
07-08-2017, 05:01 PM
http://www.mymgn.com/stats/game/1629056

Bordelo
07-08-2017, 05:10 PM
Stats means nothing. When you use more than 3 times last hit/spell to take kill it's game ruin. stats maker

ZeR2
07-08-2017, 05:10 PM
Seriously what is wrong with bordelo. He is so clueless about dota that he cant judge properly PLEASE remove his admin status.
He was feeding mid so hard (5 Kills 20 Deaths) that it already was impossible to WIN the game. And then he kicked me (his only good player in his team) for RUIN?
If you dont want people to laugh about this league you should try to get some competently admins.

Best regards,
long time player in your league popo

i know... RIGHT?? i 've been saying this for a long time now... but they have me in their black list and with their ,lets call it "stupidity" , they ignore our opinions because they think just because they made some1 admin , they are fit for the "job" and they disregard us

http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=226690 , here he kicked me because i moved this razor from the base cause he had share on me for pet ==> http://mymgn.com/stats/game/1628996 (where he was literally AFK) and just because razor died he banned me for ruin... i mean really , 31 mins of a game this razor with 12 creeps playing with stats and NOT his 2nd skill the link for dmg... afking in base and i got kicked for moving the afker ruiner in base trying to def?????? its embarassing for the channel keeping such people as admins

ZeR2
07-08-2017, 05:12 PM
Stats means nothing. When you use more than 3 times last hit/spell to take kill it's game ruin. stats maker

YY right... even if stats meant nothing , ur arcanes and agha on gyro meant everything for the ruin u do in most of ur games

popoF0GG3L
07-08-2017, 05:51 PM

you didnt talk to me at all.. i have second most assists of our team. you know that my Punsh deals tons of damage? its not that i was kill stealing anything. But again here: you are not good enough at dota to see it. If you would understand various tactics of the game you could see the difference of game breaking actions and ruin. I want a headadmin to see the replay and judge over it.

ZeR2
07-08-2017, 05:53 PM
you didnt talk to me at all.. i have second most assists of our team. you know that my Punsh deals tons of damage? its not that i was kill stealing anything. But again here: you are not good enough at dota to see it. If you would understand various tactics of the game you could see the difference of game breaking actions and ruin. I want a headadmin to see the replay and judge over it.

actually they are kinda worse at dota than bordelo :D (yes the worse exists)

nooBakos
07-08-2017, 06:33 PM
ela demote kanei kick ta paidia gia na pairnei ta games

Ror0n0a_ZoRo
07-08-2017, 07:38 PM
feedaris panta re bordelo kai se ftene i aloi arxizis tin apiles gia kick kai ban se ka8e game p se synantao

DeathMetaLo
08-08-2017, 05:22 PM
η γνωστη premade κλικα smurfs-bad mannerαδων ολη εδω μαζεμενη. o GERMANY.MVP επαιζε περιεργα ετσι ωστε να μας σπασει τα νευρα, last hit μονο για kills (με tuskarr ulti) ακομα και οταν ηταν να παρω kill με lancer (είχε μείνει 1 hit ακομα ο αντιπαλος και επαιξε ulti να παρει το kill).

killer_dota
11-08-2017, 03:15 AM
CLOSED

-Hated-
20-08-2017, 05:21 AM
bordelo isnt admin anymore acording to this (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=226690)

Admin Abuse Denied
Topic Closed