PDA

View Full Version : Ban request Randallflagg

eberteby
17-01-2010, 12:16 PM
Replay: http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/183195/
Requested Player Name: Randallflagg
Reason(s) why he deserves to be banned: Constant crying + whining in all chat about the balancing. I asked 3 times to stop it, he still didn't stop. Then he died for the 4th time and plugged 5 seconds after that. Game ruined.

Randall Flagg
17-01-2010, 12:42 PM
1st : i'm really sorry for ruining the game

2nd : i can swear i didn't left game. Think i plugged out cause Jdowaloader changed my ip. Didn't notice that it was minimized and not closed.

3th : when i disconneted i was not dead

4th : i admit that i asked a balance before game started. Seems that i was not wrong

5th : i'm in this community since long time.... i know marlborolight, lamer and many other admin. I left it for 2 month casue i'm borign of playing cm with always same pick. Now i'm back and don't want to leave again

eberteby
17-01-2010, 12:51 PM
1st : i'm really sorry for ruining the game

2nd : i can swear i didn't left game. Think i plugged out cause Jdowaloader changed my ip. Didn't notice that it was minimized and not closed.

3th : when i disconneted i was not dead

4th : i admit that i asked a balance before game started. Seems that i was not wrong

5th : i'm in this community since long time.... i know marlborolight, lamer and many other admin. I left it for 2 month casue i'm borign of playing cm with always same pick. Now i'm back and don't want to leave again

1) Good for you.

2) When you started to disconnected, evreone in the game said rage plug, whiner, also the ones from your team.

3) You died and started to disconnect 10 seconds after that, watch the replay.

4) You were crying all the time in the game that it wasn't balanced, even after I asked you (3 times ) to stop crying in the all chat.

5) I'm also very long in this community and also got banned a few times. It's fair to be punished once for what you did wrong so you won't ruin games anymore in the future. This is the system.

Yanuary
17-01-2010, 01:14 PM
It's similar to my ban (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=22334&highlight=yanuary). Nobody knows that I went shopping or I didn't, but I got banned coz I said 'noob cpt' before. In this game Randall dced after losing and whinning all the game. It was 100% rageplugg. If he doesn't get ban, that won't be fair.

Spasmolyt
17-01-2010, 01:57 PM
This is not comparable at all to Yanuary's ban.
I'd have to watch the replay, which I can do tomorrow.

doktor_smrt
17-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Replay: http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/183195/
Requested Player Name: Randallflagg
Reason(s) why he deserves to be banned: Constant crying + whining in all chat about the balancing. I asked 3 times to stop it, he still didn't stop. Then he died for the 4th time and plugged 5 seconds after that. Game ruined.
I supported for ban. When I played with Randallflagg last time, he cryed whole game, and feed them too much. After that he flame our team for: "beeing too much farm". In my opinion, he is not a good player, but he didnt left the game.

Randall Flagg
17-01-2010, 03:02 PM
It's similar to my ban (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=22334&highlight=yanuary). Nobody knows that I went shopping or I didn't, but I got banned coz I said 'noob cpt' before. In this game Randall dced after losing and whinning all the game. It was 100% rageplugg. If he doesn't get ban, that won't be fair.

i have no way to convince you that mine was not an intentional disconnection. I can swear on my 9 month child that this is the truth.

About complaining i repeat : i asked before game started for a balance, and in game was discussing with ebe about rank. Did not insult anyone and did not flame. Was just esplaining my point of view.
At the end seems that my request for balance was not so wrong.

PS = i think that in real community everyone can expose his tought. i was saying my reason. Ebe just say MUTE to me. This is not a community spirit this is a dictature.

Randall Flagg
17-01-2010, 03:15 PM
I supported for ban. When I played with Randallflagg last time, he cryed whole game, and feed them too much. After that he flame our team for: "beeing too much farm". In my opinion, he is not a good player, but he didnt left the game.

replay? sorry but did not remember....

Cnacnel
17-01-2010, 04:20 PM

Stick to the topic. No replay = no proof, request is based on another game.

Randall's explanations seem legit and I guess that warning should be enough.

Randall Flagg
17-01-2010, 05:16 PM
forget one thing....
tomorrow is my bithday (18-01-1977) i've taken 1 day of vacation to stay with my family and to play 1 or 2 dota...so pls, if you want ban me do it not tomorrow.... ;-)

eberteby
18-01-2010, 07:38 PM
This is not comparable at all to Yanuary's ban.
I'd have to watch the replay, which I can do tomorrow.

Did you watch it?

Spasmolyt
19-01-2010, 09:13 AM
I watched it. He issued one last command, walking in front of the 2nd top scourge tower, then stands there, not doing anything, getting attacked by an incoming creep wave. Then Leo happens by, throws a hellfire blast and that's it, he discs some seconds later. Looks like he died due to lagging out. That JDownloader changed his IP is possible. It's RandallFlagg's fault for letting it do that while playing DotA, of course.
He didn't flame or blame, just argue about the teams being imbalanced, which is not remotely bannable.
All in all, I'd say a warning should suffice and if he manages to ruin a game again by not having his PC under control, I'd ban.

SouL]ReQuieM
19-01-2010, 04:57 PM
Denied