PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Admin abuse: D-team.shadow

LORDAFSHIN
18-08-2017, 08:42 PM
Accused Battle.Net account: D-team.shadow
Your Battle.Net account: CharmAntiquark
Game Name: AP4301
Offence of Admin: 2 offences, mutes me for no reason, kicks me for no reason.
Time of event: mute about 46-47, kick end of the game 60+
Further details: if you watch the game you can see how well ive played and what right items ive bought, how helpful ive been to the team, dewarding every minute etc. at min 47 i kill morted who has divine and gem i get a tripple kill there, i dont pick up the divine because i leave it for tiny cuz its useless for heroes like me, then phonixes who has been votekicking me all game, picks it up and i believed that was pure game ruin cuz i didnt pick it up and left it for tiny but he did so i said "go yes all " and i vote kicked him, he mutes me. and end of the game just like rest of the game he dies solo and i said "wp go solo" kicks.

If votekicking phoenix was a problem then he must have muted and banned phoenix a long time ago since he spammed votekicking me all game. eventho he never reacted to the votekicks so i think that was NOT a problem for him.

Again just like the admin lost_king, it MAKES absolutely no difference in my life whether you do something to this admin or not but i just test the fairness of the community and look forward to see the reaction to this post.

Thanks

LORDAFSHIN
18-08-2017, 08:54 PM
On the next lobby, we argued about the game, then he tells me "you can shut up now" i reply the same thing back"no i wont you shutup noob" then he mutes me and flames me after. another mute abuse. just like lost_king and other admins on this bot

http://imgur.com/a/bxwWv

http://imgur.com/a/wPJF4

Look at the screen posts above

D-TeaM.Shadow
18-08-2017, 08:58 PM
This guy with no 0 games goes mid with zeus, feed game all game with 2-11 scores. Never come with team for gang and end game at early game. He died many times solo. And as a result I kicked it out of the game and banned him for gameruing. He did nothing for the team in this game

LORDAFSHIN
18-08-2017, 09:05 PM
I feel very bad for you D-team :D cuz you re just embarrassing yourself even more, i believe the game replay and the STATS of the game clearly shows if i did something for the team or not :D btw how about my team work items ? :D veil first? deward all game? does this remind you of something? :) I only bought dagon min 49 of the game because i received a 6k gold or something from a tripple kill including a beyond god like by then game was over. your defensive words are so out of order ^_^. Bit late bro to defend yourself. should ve thought of this through when you were rage kicking.

Sniper1stas
19-08-2017, 01:18 PM
Finally somebody kicked you!

Ichigos
19-08-2017, 10:50 PM
-1 to abuse ur a bad boy that dont know how to play dota and u ruining games around while players like d-team trying to win played with him with alts acs dunno if he remembers me but u suck lordafshing go dl league of legends

GoDlike)RiPPER
12-09-2017, 01:00 AM
Non of the actions Zeus made was Game Ruin on the other hand your was an act of rage since the last time Zeus said the same think you told him last time he die "solo again" and then after that you kicked him , as for the Mute it was Right action since the user was spamming.

Admin D-team.shadow will receive 2lvl Warn for he wrong judgment to kick/ban the user for Game Ruin

User : charmantiquark (http://www.mymgn.com/stats/player/charmantiquark) Unbanned

Case Solved
Topic Closed