PDA

View Full Version : cheatax21

cheatax21
04-07-2009, 05:44 PM
Personal Info

Your name: Peter

Your country: Greece

A language you can speak: I speak Greek, English(Proficiency) and a bit of German(Grundstufe).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info: I 'm playing Dota for ~5 years,daily about 4-8 or mb more if i m in the mood. I enjoy spending time on the forum etc. I also have some knowledge on HTML,vb and a bit on C++.

Battle.Net Account: Cheatax21

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: I was safelisted in Mojo and GDB channels when they were on the "top". I didn't had experience as an administrator in those channel, however I'm quite familiar with the bot cmds and forums, since i had made my own (for fun) bot -not with such complex cmds as the nol bots- and had created many times forums for my clans when I used to play L2.

Your activity and average playtime each week: I mostly play evening-night hours or after midnight but you may see me many times during morning-noon as well. On average I play about 30-45 games/week.

How long you have been playing DotA: I have been playing dota for abou 5 years, I remember the current map version was 5.72c.

Your ability to communicate with others: Well, since I can fluently use the International language I can very easily communicate with the users, being friendly and kind but making my point clear at the same time.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? I have read and agreed to follow the rules.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? Since I'm behind a screen I have the ability to react calmly even when I am furious or anything in real and having some power on my hands wont make me use it against users or abuse it.(Many do the opposite and behave badly, I did a couple of times the same thing , we are all humans and have our limits.)

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) Of course not, thats why they are called superiors to correct and guide lower ranked members of the staff.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I have many friends in the channel but I also met some new guys here. If someone of those I know and have seen me in-game or know me and believe i can make something good in such status then I would thank them for their vouch.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) : Of course, I am well used to ventrilo and have no problem at all to discuss any matter about my application on it.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: In our channel I am sure there are many people worthy to be Admins, however not all of them are willing to,
others because they lack of time, others have as their only interest playing dota etc.. I am of those guys who enjoy playing dota,chating in the channel,
assissting users and listening to them even if I am not in an Administrator status-When GDB was on its "top" season, I used to help users without
being an Admin just because I enjoyed doing so. So thats what i would like to do here as well and being granted this status will help me to do so.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: Well, I certainly believe the channel can be benefited by me as much as by any other administrator of the channel.
Fair and plenty games, assisstance to whoever needs it and the insurance that everyone complies to the channel rules, as well my activity and humor is what I can offer to the channel.

A few things about yourself: Well, I was born and live in Thessaloniki-2nd capital of Greece-. I enjoy going out for coffe or just a walk.
I also used to go to internet caffes but now with this new law I doubt wether I shall continue going.. I need to smoke a cigar once & while. Yes, unfortunately ;(

Additional information: my MSN is cheatax21@hotmail.com and I would be pleased to answer any additional question you might have.

Thanks for your time and reading,
With regards,
Cheatax21

D1th1]
04-07-2009, 08:13 PM
skilled player,paizw kairo mazi t(dld mazi arxisame ;D)..pisteuw axizei n ginei admin...episis exei kalous tropous siberiforas k dn dimiourgei problimata.
auta apo emena..gl m8

Sarathos
04-07-2009, 11:54 PM
Nice application! I haven't played with you, nor really interacted with you, but this is a sweet application.

A language you can speak: I speak Greek, English(Proficiency) and a bit of German(Grundstufe).

Except English ;P. English language skills are obligatory i think, since it says 'except'. ^^.

Experience, playtimes and general info: I 'm playing Dota for ~5 years,daily about 4-8 or mb more if i m in the mood. I enjoy spending time on the forum etc. I also have some knowledge on HTML,vb and a bit on C++. More play time than the majority of the existing admins/applications. "I enjoy spending time on the forum etc." The magic word to survival :p.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? Since I'm behind a screen I have the ability to react calmly even when I am furious or anything in real and having some power on my hands wont make me use it against users or abuse it.(Many do the opposite and behave badly, I did a couple of times the same thing , we are all humans and have our limits.)
Take a sip of cool ale, and relax. That way you wont get furios real either :p

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I have many friends in the channel but I also met some new guys here. If someone of those I know and have seen me in-game or know me and believe i can make something good in such status then I would thank them for their vouch. Not that important. But if you become a kickass admin, we'd maybe drop em a lil thanks :P

Final Thoughts

It's good that you like to do what you do. Help out other people is a great feeling, whenever you can ofcourse. "I used to help users without
being an Admin just because I enjoyed doing so. So thats what i would like to do here as well and being granted this status will help me to do so." I'm not gonna quote no more. Or soon it'll become 2 pages in a few posts :p.

Your post is constructive, convincing and more. 100 texts turned in 2 texts: Plain awesome (squeeze in application? :P)

I'm glad that you posted it in English, cause it was pretty intersting and entertaining to read aswell. Good luck m8

+1

cheatax21
05-07-2009, 12:42 AM
thanks for your kind words mate:) I really appreciate them^^
Now I m off to bed xD cya

Mr_Dr4g0n_FTW
05-07-2009, 07:14 AM
cheatax...poly kalos player me kl manners...egw pistevw pos 8a gini poly kalos admin...tou aksizi na gini admin...an kai exei kanei ws twra 2 applic....alla apo mena exei +1

NoNe)
05-07-2009, 07:03 PM
+1 k apo mena isxuoun ta kala logia pou lene.. gl man :jugg:

SoD.KiLleR
05-07-2009, 10:28 PM
paidia to paidi to kserw kairo einai kalos players....niw8ei....endiaferete kai 8elei na help.....giauto kai ekane to application....exei kai apo emena +1 twra eseis apofasizetai pantws o bro aksizei mia eukairia...

SemnH-PoutanA
06-07-2009, 04:47 AM
Kalo application kai epishs kalos player. Aksizei gia admin . Plas gouan apo mena

Bloodrose
06-07-2009, 09:32 AM
+1 kai apo mena exoume paixeis merika games mazi kalos paixtis kai player me manners.

See_The_ReaL_Dp
06-07-2009, 04:45 PM
+1 kai apo emena gt to paidi to kserw kairo kai einai poli kalos paixths kai skillfull...Pisteuw oti aksizei na ginei admin ...
<<<<SUPPORT>>>> :naix:

BoNGHoLE
07-07-2009, 01:08 AM
+1 POLY kalos player , poly kalous tropous kai kalo paidi

StaR[XiDiaMou
07-07-2009, 02:11 AM
psifiste cheatax21 dagoto telos!
+1 kai apo mena aksizei gia admin
:D

Sn0w_BL4cK
07-07-2009, 12:20 PM
+1 k apo mena ;P

Chasseur
07-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Egw elega na mn pw kanena kalo logo gia to palikari gt sta games p paizoume mono emena focusarei les kai exei mia kakia gia thn parth m. Alla dn mporw... To paidi aksizei ( kai as ta xanei telika ta games ) GL bro ;)

spermatodoths
07-07-2009, 04:40 PM
poly kalo aplication +1 ki apo mena..

DoNt.Cry.NoOb
07-07-2009, 08:17 PM
+1 exoume paiksei 4-5 games mazi kai einai kalos player aksizei gia admin :)
episis good manners :) gl :slar:

Spit_On_Corpse
08-07-2009, 10:20 AM
Kalo paidi k skilled exoume pe3ei mazi arketes fores.8a ginotan kalos admin pisteuw =)

JimMature
08-07-2009, 10:54 AM
gg +1 apo mena :D
oreos man :D
Good Luck :)

Flush-RoyaL
08-07-2009, 01:20 PM
epidis ton voitate oli kai lete oti einai kalo pedi kai kalos player +1 :D good luck file !!!

nekro8aftis
08-07-2009, 01:26 PM
+1 kai apo emena .. tosoi kai tosoi ginontai admin - ante na ginei kai kanenas p to aksizei

cheatax21
10-07-2009, 02:56 PM
wraia :) thx all gia ta vouches pedes:) gia na doume t tha ginei tlk ^^

D0MeNiCa
11-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Kalos orises.