PDA

View Full Version : YouPwndMe

YouPwndMe
05-07-2009, 12:39 PM
Personal Info

Your name: kwstas

Your country: Greece

A language you can speak(other than English): Greek, english and a little bit German.

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: YouPwnDMe

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: IGC, (site moderator) and others, but now i am not. (i am playing only garena now)

Your activity and average playtime each week: i am activated all days and all hours.

How long you have been playing DotA: i am playing dota 3 years, i have experience about the admin commands and i have a good axperience to be an admin. (i think)

Your ability to communicate with others: my ability to communicate with other users from other countries is excelent.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?: yes i have read the rules and it's ok and i agree.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?: i am a good person, and i dont react that, but if some time happens this I will try to be kept and to try to explain him with calm way and a very king behaviour.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks): no i dont have any problem with that.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?: i dont think so.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional): Yes i have ventrilo and mic and i know how can I handle him.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: I would want to become an admin because I can help in the more well creation games and use somebody particularly commands. (!ban lastleaver and others)

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I am good person and I can offer in community better games, and i am very helpfull.

A few things about yourself: I like playing good/rightly games with serious persons. i play football and also i am going out with my friends for clubing. (hehe)

Thanks for your time,
YouPwndME

(my english sucks :p)

YouPwndMe
05-07-2009, 01:10 PM
activate become gradually and not in 1 hour or 1 day. (i hope you understand me. ;))

cheatax21
05-07-2009, 01:16 PM
he meant that before applying for an administrator status, you should first get some activity in the forum etc. I'd like to bring to your attention that you need some vouches from nol members and playing in nol channel than garena as you stated above.Anyway, gl & hf mate.

D0MeNiCa
11-07-2009, 02:35 PM
Den eisai arketa energos sto site
Rejected.