PDA

View Full Version : BD

mydreamistofly-
19-01-2010, 11:51 PM
game 3552 ... souwieye bd 2 times ... for the win ... i upload rpl ... on www.dotaparser.com... dont know where else i can report .. so i report here

Little.Bug
20-01-2010, 12:45 AM
Moved to User Abuse.

I was in this game, Souwl bd one time downlane. He didn't know pdc rules where different from ihl rules, or forgot.

It was not game changing, so result shall stay.

Other admins comment on warning souwl y/n. Since I was in this game i'm not objective enough.

P.S. Please use the correct template: You have 4 days.

http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=5022

Lagoon
20-01-2010, 01:02 AM
IHL isnt that new that souw would forget rules he just thought he could get away with this and blame ihl.

imo he should get minor warn but this doesnt matter because souwleye is fully warned.

iso

Edit: Damn thought i pressed the quote button ^^

Little.Bug
20-01-2010, 02:45 AM
IHL isnt that new that souw would forget rules he just thought he could get away with this and blame ihl.

imo he should get minor warn but this doesnt matter because souwleye is fully warned.

iso

Edit: Damn thought i pressed the quote button ^^

Well, check the replay. You'll see that after one hit the game is paused and they say bd and all the usual complains.

He backs away after unpause, and the building instant regens to full hp.

The same exact situating occured at and ihl game before this one we played togetter. But there its allowed, so i understand this confusion.

But, maybe im not objective when i say, lets just close this. Or do you guys want to continue your awsome conversation? t.t

Atlantes
20-01-2010, 02:48 AM
He knows backdooring is not allowed in PDC.

SouwlEye
20-01-2010, 02:30 PM
But I pulled out before anything happened. I did attack the barrack without creepsupport, correct. But I did stop before I destroyed when I realised it wasnt allowed. It then regenned to full health - no harm done.

But sure overrule and warn me 30 atlantes, will once again proove how fucking silly an admin you are.

Little.Bug
20-01-2010, 02:39 PM
There is no replay uploaded.

2 Days to edit with replay and correct template or it will be denied.

Little.Bug
22-01-2010, 02:59 PM
DENIED