Lvs_Wolv3rin
05-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Your name:Xrhstos

Your country:Greece

A language you can speak(other than English):greek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:Lvs_Wolv3rin

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:Ocod,Dn (shaman)

Your activity and average playtime each week:at least 10 hours

How long you have been playing DotA: 4years

Your ability to communicate with others:i have a big friends list but i play more often with my "lvs team"

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?yes

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? with calm and i try to be wise in my reactions

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) no

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Y the others LVS

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)no thnx

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:I want tou improuve DA games to have less leavers and i think tha i can organize better games.If i discover i leaver ican kick him and another player take his place in the game

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:To help you improve the dota comunity and stand next to you in your effort for better Bnet games

A few things about yourself:I like to play dota, i like to go out with friends, going to cinema, I like also to go for clubing. Also i like to play football

Additional information:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please put some effort when you're writing your application, good applications are always taken into consideration.

NOTE: Short applications, in example: "Why do you want to be an admin" question being answered with "coz i wanna help" will be rejected immediately.

You have to answer all the questions (except the optional ones) otherwise your application will not be taken into consideration.

----------

LvS_Satas
05-07-2009, 10:31 PM
+1 apo emena ws LvS einai kai Good player

http://www.shockya.com/news/wp-content/uploads/prison_break_ver4_poster.jpg

yufie
05-07-2009, 10:36 PM
Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)no thnx

----------

generaly question: why does ppl dont wana talk to vent ? we dont rape,kill,talk bad or something. we wana know things about you.

liakossss
05-07-2009, 11:01 PM
+1 from me good luck :D

Lvs_Wolv3rin
06-07-2009, 02:51 AM
generaly question: why does ppl dont wana talk to vent ? we dont rape,kill,talk bad or something. we wana know things about you.

Yes i know that you dont kill bad i dont use ventrilo nothing more

saltas
06-07-2009, 01:23 PM
Suuuuuure +1!!! :D

PePe
06-07-2009, 01:56 PM
+1 gl k more activity

Mr_Dr4g0n_FTW
06-07-2009, 05:58 PM
Kalos players me good manners...ligo activity akomi...kai pistevw pws 8a gini kalos player...gl...

LvS_L0myrion
07-07-2009, 11:43 AM
fatous olous wolv! +1

D0MeNiCa
11-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Kalos orises.