PDA

View Full Version : Cyx) game abuse - PDC3653

Stennius
20-01-2010, 09:47 PM
My name is Sick.Archangel (its told I cant use here so cant log in under it)

In game pdc3653 gamehost Cyx) repped me on his friend and kicked out of the game.
His friend name is Pro_1_like

Please unban me and punish him for this abuse.

Best regards,
Ilya Antonov

cQ.eaZ
20-01-2010, 10:00 PM
First of all you don't provide any proof what so ever, so therefore I ask you to get +4 supports from players in that game. When you have those supports I will give him the required warn for needrep abuse.

Regards
cQ.eaZ

ON HOLD until further supports.

Yupinator
20-01-2010, 10:07 PM
I agree with Eaz, bring on the proof and we'll have a look at it, you've 4 days.

Stennius
20-01-2010, 10:17 PM
What proof you want?

Evident people was:

Aessicka, pi-news, wookazs, bultuk, math_le_orc, callmeallmighty, boniankingdom. , testmydota

One more detail i did not post - he did not kick me but set into oponent team while one of the oponent players was not in. His friend already joined I checked teams and asked him why I am repped. He pressed to start the game. I cancled the game on countdown. Now I can see that game is running - that mean last player joined instead of me and he started.

I dont understand if under proof you want me contact all players and request post that they saw here. I am 28 years old working person and all I have is usually 1-2 hours to play - not to run after players and request to post info here.
I gave you list of names - thay all online now - you can ask them I am sure they will confirm cause they saw it.

Lagoon
21-01-2010, 01:56 AM
you should have taken a screenshot of you being replaced, im sorry but without this evidence and the support of players from this game im afraid we cant do anything about this. Maybe next time this will teach you to take a screenshot so they can actually be warned.

All the best,

iso

P.S you still have 4 days for player support this is just my view on this matter

Pun1sh9
21-01-2010, 12:05 PM
What proof you want?

Evident people was:

Aessicka, pi-news, wookazs, bultuk, math_le_orc, callmeallmighty, boniankingdom. , testmydota

One more detail i did not post - he did not kick me but set into oponent team while one of the oponent players was not in. His friend already joined I checked teams and asked him why I am repped. He pressed to start the game. I cancled the game on countdown. Now I can see that game is running - that mean last player joined instead of me and he started.

I dont understand if under proof you want me contact all players and request post that they saw here. I am 28 years old working person and all I have is usually 1-2 hours to play - not to run after players and request to post info here.
I gave you list of names - thay all online now - you can ask them I am sure they will confirm cause they saw it.

I don't see any point of this new user should lie. I don't think he will have revenge in any way, but he seek justice.

However, he have now mentioned a couple of names who was in the game, as he said, the mods could ask those people before they forget about it. Or this user could let those people support him on this actual forum.

Regards.

Yupinator
21-01-2010, 12:11 PM
nope, there is no such thing as "believe". We need hard proof, otherwhise don't bother.

Pun1sh9
21-01-2010, 01:17 PM
nope, there is no such thing as "believe". We need hard proof, otherwhise don't bother.

more than 3 witnesses is more than a hard proof.
And he actually mentioned many names, imo you should ask those players, and see if it is true or not. Nothing else to do, if no screenshot.

cQ.eaZ
21-01-2010, 07:51 PM
It's not our job to ask them, if they felt that he abused they are more than welcome to write a reply here, stating that they support this claim.

Regards
cQ.eaZ

- We do not take words as hard evidence, except we heard the same thing from more than 3-5 people.

Pun1sh9
21-01-2010, 09:53 PM
It's not our job to ask them, if they felt that he abused they are more than welcome to write a reply here, stating that they support this claim.

Regards
cQ.eaZ

- We do not take words as hard evidence, except we heard the same thing from more than 3-5 people.

I agree u in that, ofcourse mod's and admins shouldn't ask every single player about this game. But the author of this thread should ask those players to support him on this thread.

Regards.

cQ.eaZ
23-01-2010, 11:27 PM
You've had more than enough time to gather these supports, therefore I close this case.

DENIED and MOVED