HSR.ScOoby.Doo
05-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Personal Info
Your name:Cristi
Your country: Romania
A language you can speak(other than English):Romana,English,Spanish

Experience, playtimes and general info
Battle.Net Account:HSR.ScOoby.Doo
Former experience and/or safelisted channels:I was in olds channels safelisted but in one period i stop played dota and i dont have any recently safelisted channel.
Your activity and average playtime each week:I am very activity and my average time of playtime is 6-7 a day
How long you have been playing DotA:5-6 years
Your ability to communicate with others:My ability to communicate with others: Is good and easy i think .
Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? :Yess i have read the rules and i agree with them
How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?My reactions are good and i am trying do not make a mistake when i am under pressure
Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders?No,i dont have any problem (according to ranks)
Is there anyone who can vouch for you?Yes some of the qyus we had some games together
Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)No i dont use ventrilo

Final Thoughts
Why do you want to be an Admin:
I want to become admin because late at night when you can not find any admin to host the game, and I want to solve this problem.
Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:If you pick me you can earn from me some good games in the channel and i can help anyone who will ask for my help
A few things about yourself: I'm from Bucharest that is exactly sit in Pipera neighborhood. In her free time you can do than to play a football were out with the girls at the mall were playing dota.
Additional Information: Anything else that I have to say my opinion is that the application will be as you want .

Your sincerly,
HSR.ScOoby.Doo.

cheatax21
06-07-2009, 12:04 AM
http://www.dota-alliance.com/board/showthread.php?t=2809

hmmm copy / paste and a bit editting i guess? If I'm wrong I apologise but I'm 99.99% sure of it ,, lol mate.

Mr_Dr4g0n_FTW
06-07-2009, 12:24 AM
omg why copy paste....that is negative for your profile...pliz try again...thx...

HSR.ScOoby.Doo
06-07-2009, 12:37 AM
Yes I admit I copied something like the same thing but I mean I do not think that is a problem and this is not the same please read from head to tail. Thanks..

--> Hmmm I thought and we restore, please excuse me if I upset anybody because I copied some sentences, but that I wanted to say, but it will restore
ps: Do not close this topic.
Thanks.

Sn0w_BL4cK
07-07-2009, 11:25 AM
if you post a new topic with YOUR OWN answers i will think about it to type +1
:)

D0MeNiCa
11-07-2009, 02:34 PM
Rejected.