PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal?

FU^
26-01-2010, 06:32 AM
Game DPCM1410(22:05:35 25/01/10): Team Sentinel: <a1a|Nagato[+35] sond[+22] ArsalaaN-[+28] inv4d3r[+31] jizz1e[+38]> Team Scourge: <FUBAR^[-24] Overpow[-23] DIVApo[-28] swissbeatzP[-27] GAZE`sooch[-23]> Result: sentinel

Let me start out by saying that I love playing in dp2 and have some really good games. That being said, when I played a game like DPCM1410, when our carry hero goes a dagon, that's when fun/competitiveness becomes anger. The line up for Sentinel was Cent/vs Razor and sniper/cm. For the Scourge it was pugna top middle Morph and bot w.d. sven and slardar. The game started out 20-4 in favor of scourge. Our carry morph (overpow) was farming really good, got some bots and than we turn around and he buys a dagon. (he thought this was a joke game, and played it like a joke) Before the game even started he was spamming in the picking phase chat, BONE BONE BONE BONE BONE BONE , over and over again. For us to pick him bone clinkz. We didn't think bone clinkz was a good hero , so we went with morph. So this morph has a dagon and travels, instead of having an orb towards manta, and some other items towards manta. He got all these items via his team mates ganking 4on5. To make a long story short , we ended up losing the game because of this move. I've never seen a carry morph go a dagon and travels except in a pub game. Abby takes dp very serious and I think if he saw this he would be very pissed off. I always see him saying, this isn't pub league. So in my eyes overpow was playing this game as if it were a pub and not serious like all of his teammates. It's ashame 4 out 5 players were taking the game seriously. IMO I think he needs an unvouch, I don't know if he is a known pro player or not but something like this should never be acceptable no matter who you are. No legit pro goes dagon in a serious game on morph, unless it's a joke game.

replay: http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4b5e713e8db60

sooch
26-01-2010, 06:45 AM
Game DPCM1410(22:05:35 25/01/10): Team Sentinel: <a1a|Nagato[+35] sond[+22] ArsalaaN-[+28] inv4d3r[+31] jizz1e[+38]> Team Scourge: <FUBAR^[-24] Overpow[-23] DIVApo[-28] swissbeatzP[-27] GAZE`sooch[-23]> Result: sentinel

Let me start out by saying that I love playing in dp2 and have some really good games. That being said, when I played a game like DPCM1410, when our carry hero goes a dagon, that's when fun/competitiveness becomes anger. The line up for Sentinel was Cent/vs Razor and sniper/cm. For the Scourge it was pugna top middle Morph and bot w.d. sven and slardar. The game started out 20-4 in favor of scourge. Our carry morph (overpow) was farming really good, got some bots and than we turn around and he buys a dagon. (he thought this was a joke game, and played it like a joke) Before the game even started he was spamming in the picking phase chat, BONE BONE BONE BONE BONE BONE , over and over again. For us to pick him bone clinkz. We didn't think bone clinkz was a good hero , so we went with morph. So this morph has a dagon and travels, instead of having an orb towards manta, and some other items towards manta. He got all these items via his team mates ganking 4on5. To make a long story short , we ended up losing the game because of this move. I've never seen a carry morph go a dagon and travels except in a pub game. Abby takes dp very serious and I think if he saw this he would be very pissed off. I always see him saying, this isn't pub league. So in my eyes overpow was playing this game as if it were a pub and not serious like all of his teammates. It's ashame 4 out 5 players were taking the game seriously. IMO I think he needs an unvouch, I don't know if he is a known pro player or not but something like this should never be acceptable no matter who you are. No legit pro goes dagon in a serious game on morph, unless it's a joke game.

replay: http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4b5e713e8db60

!support

Apo
26-01-2010, 06:47 AM
!sup really a bad joke

GeneralMint
26-01-2010, 06:48 AM
!suport

Daark
26-01-2010, 06:50 AM
GG i support

JiZz1e
26-01-2010, 06:52 AM
lol dagon bad iteam choice . expecially with a centar in teh game.

Overpow
26-01-2010, 07:04 AM
First, I admit to the fact that I bought Dagon, but I think the conclusions that I have taken this game as a joke is a joke in itself. In fact, I bought this item without thinking, because I did not know whether to go first in Difu or in Manta. Yes, I confess also to the fact that I was spaming about bone, but not only me was the one spamming. Not because we have taken Morfph thought that bone is a bad choice, but because the pink did not know whether to take bone or sf. The fact that you played 4v5 is a lie. Is also a lie is that we lost by that item. How do you know that I did not take this game seriously? Or by seriously you mean to flame me, calling Hitler and tearing the whole game. In my opinion, it deserves the ban, which was crying the whole game due to a bad choice, interestingly did not mention anything about Sange & yasha on sven. In conclusion I do not think I deserve the ban on the more unvouch.

FU^
26-01-2010, 07:08 AM
I didn't call him hitler or anything like that. Please if you say something have proof to back it up man. I didn't flame him either, I questioned his item choice. All the chat log is there.

swissbeatz
26-01-2010, 07:11 AM
!support

PeLaTis
26-01-2010, 11:34 AM
!deny you ppl know rules who said he isn't allowed to make dagon ?

Overpow
26-01-2010, 12:40 PM
I didn't call him hitler or anything like that. Please if you say something have proof to back it up man. I didn't flame him either, I questioned his item choice. All the chat log is there.

I never said it was you.