PDA

View Full Version : Admin Application Pun1sh9

Pun1sh9
28-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Personal Info

Your name: I will not give out my real name, but I am known as Zulkarneyn over the net. So you can call me this.

Your country: Denmark

Spoken languages: Danish, English, Turkish and German.

__________________________________________________ ______
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: Pun1sh9

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: dota-league.com (sig), PGC, DCE.

Your activity and average playtime each week: It varies alot, but it might be about: 30-50 hours pr. week.

How long you have been playing DotA: about 2 years, I am an oldschool actually who only played ladder before. Until I realized the extraordinary map from IceFrog. I have played Warcraft (Reign of Chaos) since it was released and The Frozen Throne too from the release date.

Your ability to communicate with others: I like to communicate people, many people around likes me because I am optimistic and a kind person to communicate with, so I guess I have a very good ability to communicate with people.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?: I have read the rules, and I will follow them.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?: When I am under pressure, it matters which kind of pressure as well. Since this is a DotA forum you might be asking about the pressure during the game, I am a person who doesn't like stress and I am by this reason not a very stressful person. I will react cool and behave ordinary.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks): No, it is a bit of a hirachy as well, and I will listen to my superiors unless they don't cross the limits and rules of PDC itself.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I guess some several admin will vouch for me; Bli5ter]par[, DanishPride, and Yupinator from mod-section.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) If that is one of the requirements, why not?

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: I think my thoughts are important in the staff section, PDC can be a much better and a just place to live in. I spend alot of hours within the PDC channel chatting with people, and I want these people to be more mannered, and I want to be a part of PDC. Justice will prevail.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:
Because PDC needs people who can bring justice and persons who will obey the rules within the terms of respect and manners.
I will
I can offer my thoughts and help through the difficult situation we will face. And I will try my best.

A few things about yourself: I have studied computer science for a half year and decided to stop it and begin to study Engineering instead.
I like to get in communication with people during the games in warcraft too. My hobbies are; Warcraft, wacthing movie, listening to music and private stuff.

I know this ain't the right place to post this, but I have recieved a mail from DanishPride on the PDC channel about making an admin request. And I realized that the section is closed. And that's why I have posted this application here.

I am looking forward to hearing from you, and I hope I fulfil the criteriums that you seek.

Yours faithfully

Zulkarneyn aka Pun1sh9

Bli5teR
28-01-2010, 04:31 PM
well, like i said, if you show some activity in the forum and help out, then i see no reason, not to promote you. And you did good work in the past time.

Also your app is rly nice, good arguments, fluent english.

From my side its ACCEPTED, i w8 for Pride to confirm it.

but im qute sure, he will like it too,

best regards

I3loodycons
29-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Very well application,
I support you if you wanna be so much moderator.
(I think you want xD)

regards,

Lagoon
29-01-2010, 04:41 PM
!Support lil buddieeeeee :D